woodside wille

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I was told it will not look like st judea its going to look like a big palm tree
Nice

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Finally cell service on the south end of the village
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

We must thank Gary,his tower is best,Mastoids gotz service in da east and west Yo!
MVB cell user

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Thank you Gary.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LOL....There is no cell tower, I have deeds for land on Mars who wants to buy some????
Village idiot

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
LOL....There is no cell tower, I have deeds for land on Mars who wants to buy some????
i have a tax neutral village to sell, who's buying? I hear there's a lot idiots here!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
LOL....There is no cell tower,
thats right, there isnt one. Gary tried sliding one in but it got questioned and then all of a sudden the issue was quietly dropped.

Funny thing is that when it was questioned at a meeting both Paul and Gary LIED about it and just called it a rumor.

Funny thing is thought, that all the legal notices in the Advance did not look like rumor to me.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Village idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i have a tax neutral village to sell, who's buying? I hear there's a lot idiots here!
taxes from the village rise ????? NOOOOO Its tax neutral going on three years...
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Complain about Gary, he was voted in AGAIN....Two more years of teh haters crying...get off your asses and help and you wouldnt cry..Oh I forgot, you lazy unlike Gary
Village idiot

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
taxes from the village rise ????? NOOOOO Its tax neutral going on three years...
ahhh, if only we had half of the services that the TOB provided, I would be right there with you. But our lovely village only provides about a quarter of the services that the TOB offered at the same amount. I understand that most of you vision supporters are clueless, but come on! This is economics 101! When we get less for our money, it's no where near the same. Going on 3 years and not a single drain has been cleaned. How are we getting our tax neutral worth?
Yup

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Village idiot wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh, if only we had half of the services that the TOB provided, I would be right there with you. But our lovely village only provides about a quarter of the services that the TOB offered at the same amount. I understand that most of you vision supporters are clueless, but come on! This is economics 101! When we get less for our money, it's no where near the same. Going on 3 years and not a single drain has been cleaned. How are we getting our tax neutral worth?
yup
Truth Is

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>yup
Double Yup!
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Word Yo!
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Village idiot wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh, if only we had half of the services that the TOB provided, I would be right there with you. But our lovely village only provides about a quarter of the services that the TOB offered at the same amount. I understand that most of you vision supporters are clueless, but come on! This is economics 101! When we get less for our money, it's no where near the same. Going on 3 years and not a single drain has been cleaned. How are we getting our tax neutral worth?
Village idiot....Perfect name....Your getting more for the same money..
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

getting more alright..........

Upon motion made by Mayor Biondi, seconded by Trustee Cappiello and unanimously carried, it was RESOLVED to Authorize the hiring of Susan Draghi as Assistant to the Mayor on a full-time basis at an annual salary of $50,000.
think first

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
getting more alright..........
Upon motion made by Mayor Biondi, seconded by Trustee Cappiello and unanimously carried, it was RESOLVED to Authorize the hiring of Susan Draghi as Assistant to the Mayor on a full-time basis at an annual salary of $50,000.
If you think you can run a government without a proper staff you are nuts. You haters keep complaining how the village is failing them and when they try to get things done they complain they are spending tax dollars.
The mayor is available to you 24/7 and if he needs an assistant he should have one, he doesn't get paid and neither do the trustees that work for you.

By the way the village does not decide what salary an employee gets, that is determined by civil service.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Next thing people will complain about is the color of her new Hummer.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I am confused about 1 thing as this is a small village in that what is the majors assistnt job going to cover that the village clerk cannot?Need some help on ths as we are just a small village with very few owners financing it not like TOB who I can understand needing more personnel.The biggest question I have is how come there was no vote by the owners??????????The focus team may be now starting to get off on the wrong foot with me.
Name goes here

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

think first wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can run a government without a proper staff you are nuts. You haters keep complaining how the village is failing them and when they try to get things done they complain they are spending tax dollars.
The mayor is available to you 24/7 and if he needs an assistant he should have one, he doesn't get paid and neither do the trustees that work for you.
By the way the village does not decide what salary an employee gets, that is determined by civil service.
but..... We were PROMISED a volunteer staff that would run on 500,000 dollars? What happened to that PROMISE?????

All that you just said, WE said before we became a village and WE were called liars and slumlords because of it. Funny how you mbvec members are now changing your tune and saying how we MUST spend money on employees now. To bad none of you fools did any actual study into what it takes to run a government. Until the original liars of the MBVEC are out of office, WE will continue with the same M.O. You should have just told the truth. Sooooo, suck it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min danetoo 114,978
Waterfront Planning Survey 4 hr Incompetence 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,340
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE