Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#142 Feb 20, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I still want to know where this so called Hummer is LOL
Only hummers in Mastic Beach are from the ho's working the streets..lol
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#143 Feb 20, 2013
wrong again Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The one for lard ass Tim.
Hummer with a snow plow, seems reasonable to me. Some people will believe anything?
love that Brady

Mastic, NY

#144 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hummer with a snow plow, seems reasonable to me. Some people will believe anything?
Brady giving hummers in the rest stop to Victor I believe it.
Not a Carol Fan

Shirley, NY

#145 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hummer with a snow plow, seems reasonable to me. Some people will believe anything?
Hummer with the plow was someone the Village hired to plow.
It is good to be a Stiriz

Mastic, NY

#146 Feb 20, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummer with the plow was someone the Village hired to plow.
I dout it.
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#147 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>if the expenditures are not in the budget, how are they being paid? Could it be that the village is spending less on some services and by being frugal, we can afford other necessary expenditures. For you to resort to name calling, just shows how low you are willing to go. And a side note, to the person in Texas, you are sorely missed and I hope your house gets fixed soon.
my guess is they are using the credit cards that they opened when we formed a village. Anyone remember those? I do. Check back to the past meeting minutes. How high are those bills? Can't wait for those bills
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#148 Feb 21, 2013
Promises promises wrote:
<quoted text>my guess is they are using the credit cards that they opened when we formed a village. Anyone remember those? I do. Check back to the past meeting minutes. How high are those bills? Can't wait for those bills
If you think the credit card bills will embarrass the trustees, you will be sadly mistaken. The use of a credit card is customary in all businesses and government operations. Accountability doesn't stop because a credit card was used to pay for the purchase. You assume the village is running a huge balance to hide it from the voters....Prove IT. This is the type of mud-slinging that I saw last election when people's signs were being stolen or destroyed.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#149 Feb 21, 2013
Someone should ask at the next meeting if there will be a tax increase in the village as it will be only 3 months till the budget will be up and at that point the mayor or deputy mayor should know.If they studder,tell you it was not calculated yet[as a mayor,deputy they should know the budget],or tries to foil it we will all be in for a big surprise also taking in account that they will also want salaries and benefits.You will think back to this post when you see it happening and say BEWARE was right.Biondi and Gary are looking at this like a dog is looking at a t-bone steak that is getting closer in reach.Mark my words it will happen.For Gary his position was all about making his families quality of life and there pockets full and finally it will filter down to the big cat himself.It was not now or ever about us.It was just a good show about the caring person that never existed.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#150 Feb 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Someone should ask at the next meeting if there will be a tax increase in the village as it will be only 3 months till the budget will be up and at that point the mayor or deputy mayor should know.If they studder,tell you it was not calculated yet[as a mayor,deputy they should know the budget],or tries to foil it we will all be in for a big surprise also taking in account that they will also want salaries and benefits.You will think back to this post when you see it happening and say BEWARE was right.Biondi and Gary are looking at this like a dog is looking at a t-bone steak that is getting closer in reach.Mark my words it will happen.For Gary his position was all about making his families quality of life and there pockets full and finally it will filter down to the big cat himself.It was not now or ever about us.It was just a good show about the caring person that never existed.
Ask Carol, she knows everything, right?
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#151 Feb 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If you think the credit card bills will embarrass the trustees, you will be sadly mistaken. The use of a credit card is customary in all businesses and government operations. Accountability doesn't stop because a credit card was used to pay for the purchase. You assume the village is running a huge balance to hide it from the voters....Prove IT. This is the type of mud-slinging that I saw last election when people's signs were being stolen or destroyed.
I understand that it's way up there. Who has the card? What's on it? They won't tell us! How many meals have I paid for for the board of trustees? Make the card purchases PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE! Why do I need to foil to get this information? What is the mayor hiding that these bills aren't released to the public? Show me the bills, and I can prove it! It's very hard to "prove it" when the information we need to prove it is being kept away from the residents. This is our village, not The Visions personal bank account!

SHOW US THE BILLS!!!!
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#152 Feb 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Carol, she knows everything, right?
or you, right? The village should hire you as the spokes person, you always have an "answer" for everything!
But yes, we should ask Carol she's the only one trying to get a budget and the only one that cares for the residents.

If you ask Gary you get a sack full of Bull!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#153 Feb 22, 2013
Promises promises wrote:
<quoted text>or you, right? The village should hire you as the spokes person, you always have an "answer" for everything!
But yes, we should ask Carol she's the only one trying to get a budget and the only one that cares for the residents.
If you ask Gary you get a sack full of Bull!
I do not speak for the village, I speak in support OF the village. But it really doesn't matter who you are. On March 19th, I will celebrate the results of the election (notice I don't mention who is victorious) when the residents of MBV get their chance to vote for the candidates of their choice.
Dr Rev Antonio Clay

Sound Beach, NY

#154 Feb 22, 2013
I will run again and rule the Mastoid nation.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#155 Feb 22, 2013
To the guy who thinks the petition filing period should be extended because of the blizzard (who is also the same guy that last year said he needed more time due to his ADHD), you didn't have to start collecting signatures on the day after the storm. You could have started on Jan 2.
celebrate

Shirley, NY

#156 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I do not speak for the village, I speak in support OF the village. But it really doesn't matter who you are. On March 19th, I will celebrate the results of the election (notice I don't mention who is victorious) when the residents of MBV get their chance to vote for the candidates of their choice.
Yes we will all celebrate when Bruce,Carol and Nick get in.
Not a Carol Fan

Shirley, NY

#157 Feb 22, 2013
celebrate wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we will all celebrate when Bruce,Carol and Nick get in.
Bruce isn't even running you jacka$$
celebrate

Shirley, NY

#158 Feb 22, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce isn't even running you jacka$$
Ok Mr .DHS.
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#159 Feb 22, 2013
celebrate wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Mr .DHS.
write in Bruce Summa for mayor. Use his full name. If he gets the vote, I'm sure he would take the position.
Write in Bruce

Shirley, NY

#160 Feb 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>write in Bruce Summa for mayor. Use his full name. If he gets the vote, I'm sure he would take the position.
yes there it is Bruce ! But if he gets in village hall will be shredding papers like Nixion did

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#161 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
To the guy who thinks the petition filing period should be extended because of the blizzard (who is also the same guy that last year said he needed more time due to his ADHD), you didn't have to start collecting signatures on the day after the storm. You could have started on Jan 2.
Heaveno "Brady",
The Mayor and Trustee Petition filing period
should be Extended with Proper Notice from
the MBV because of the 2013 BLIZZARD
and it should've been extended 2 years ago
due to my ADHD but Brookhaven Town ignored me
and is LIABLE for it!

I had to start collecting signatures while
Freezing in the SNOW from the 2013 BLIZZARD
because I didn't find out about the Petition
until it was Too Late because the MBV is
trying to SNEAK THE PETITION BY US ALL
and is GLAD we had a BLIZZARD to PREVENT
many MBV residents from signing our Petitions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBPOA Law suit 3 hr Here we go again 94
Sewer Systems 3 hr Here we go again 11
Merry Christmas 3 hr Here we go again 2
Building 9 hr Question 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 hr Ratloder 119,687
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Dec 22 LibertyTreeBud 4
Race War Dec 21 mcyt 9

Medford News Video

Medford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
Smith sees himself as Jets' QB 'for a long time' - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports12:53 PM
Smith sees being Jets' QB for long time
ESPN 1:16 PM
QB Smith wants to be part of Jets' 'solution'
Bleacher Report 8:10 PM
Breaking Down Giants Game Plan vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down Jets Game Plan vs. Dolphins