Yard waste pickup
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#43 Jun 10, 2013
cranberry resident wrote:
<quoted text>that is not true at all. the VEC did not do their due diligence. if they had, they would have found out that all villages are responsible for these services. there was never such thing as a limited service village. that was a LIE made up by the VEC. the town did not say FU, they probably said ..what a bunch or rubes, they didn't even check to see what they would be responsible for once they became a village.. and i am sure they laughed their butts off too. stop trying to blame mbpoa, the town, obama, or anyone else. realize that the VEC LIED to get their village. they said whatever you wanted to hear so that they could get it. then they pretended ignorance. well, smart people go the FACTS and they were RIGHT about everything.
Meanwhile, the Town is facing a huge deficit, and MBV is sitting in a budget surplus.
more Brady wisdom

Bronx, NY

#44 Jun 10, 2013
That is because the Village does not spend the money on the Village like the town did.
We need the town back.
We can't even get our road drains pumped out and cleaned, or the grass cut on village property.
more crap

Mastic, NY

#45 Jun 10, 2013
more Brady wisdom wrote:
That is because the Village does not spend the money on the Village like the town did.
We need the town back.
We can't even get our road drains pumped out and cleaned, or the grass cut on village property.
The Town spent money on us? Are you for real? The roads are in this condition from BEFORE we were a Village. What are you talking about? Stop lying.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Jun 11, 2013
more crap wrote:
<quoted text>
The Town spent money on us? Are you for real? The roads are in this condition from BEFORE we were a Village. What are you talking about? Stop lying.
Thanks for your answer. I wonder if the posters who think MBV is not providing services has driven on roads being NOT maintained by the Town. Haven't they seen tall grass everywhere, Litter not being picked up, streets not swept, and overflowing drains. I have seen the village sweeping the streets, and mowing the right-of-ways.
more crap

Mastic, NY

#47 Jun 11, 2013
more Brady wisdom wrote:
We need the town back.
Yeah ... get the Town back for 50 more years of neglect.

Pump drains ... pump from what? Rising tides? Low water table? That's a battle you can't win. What do you want, perpetual drainage systems? They just may be on the way. The Town installed catch basins to collect all the runoff, and there it all sits. Yeah, let's get the Town back. Smart (sarcastic).
Clueless

Stamford, CT

#48 Jun 11, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, the Town is facing a huge deficit, and MBV is sitting in a budget surplus.
No they are not. Have we paid for any of Gary's new toys? Was the street sweeper paid for? No. How about all that overtime? No. And none of the equipment that the "highway" department has purchased has been paid for OR is in the. Budg! If you believe this lie, you really are clueless.
Clueless

Stamford, CT

#49 Jun 11, 2013
more crap wrote:
<quoted text>
No Gary's nephew made the look like they are. Will you all complain that the TOB made all the phragmites grow through the road? Because they will soon because the village is WORTHLESS!
Clueless

Stamford, CT

#50 Jun 11, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your answer. I wonder if the posters who think MBV is not providing services has driven on roads being NOT maintained by the Town. Haven't they seen tall grass everywhere, Litter not being picked up, streets not swept, and overflowing drains. I have seen the village sweeping the streets, and mowing the right-of-ways.
then you live by Gays marina. Sure, the village always mows by his place, but I haven't seen one mower go by my house all year. Mabel next year they'll get to me.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#51 Jun 11, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>then you live by Gays marina. Sure, the village always mows by his place, but I haven't seen one mower go by my house all year. Mabel next year they'll get to me.
i have complained about the eye high grass on the corner of queen and church for a month. nothing has been done. i thought that the village was going to mow and then charge back the owner of the property. mosquito season is upon us and it is a breeding ground for them. do what you said you would. stop playing games with our property values.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#52 Jun 11, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>i have complained about the eye high grass on the corner of queen and church for a month. nothing has been done. i thought that the village was going to mow and then charge back the owner of the property. mosquito season is upon us and it is a breeding ground for them. do what you said you would. stop playing games with our property values.
You mean Washington and Church, a real shitty area and private property. The village can't mow because there are no trespassing signs.
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

Stamford, CT

#53 Jun 11, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Washington and Church, a real shitty area and private property. The village can't mow because there are no trespassing signs.
again, useless village
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#54 Jun 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Washington and Church, a real shitty area and private property. The village can't mow because there are no trespassing signs.
no i mean church and queen, just like i said. there are no signs. any more excuses as to why the village does not do what they promised?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#55 Jun 12, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>no i mean church and queen, just like i said. there are no signs. any more excuses as to why the village does not do what they promised?
Queen Rd going east ends at Washington, not church. Maybe you are having trouble reading the new, improved street signs. That vacant high ranch is really beautiful.
Good boy Gary

Stamford, CT

#56 Jun 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Queen Rd going east ends at Washington, not church. Maybe you are having trouble reading the new, improved street signs. That vacant high ranch is really beautiful.
Just a quick question.....
Are you the official Bull Sh!ter for the village or is this just a defect in your personality? I'm sure if you ask Gary nicely, he'll make you the head BSer.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#57 Jun 12, 2013
Good boy Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Just a quick question.....
Are you the official Bull Sh!ter for the village or is this just a defect in your personality? I'm sure if you ask Gary nicely, he'll make you the head BSer.
Thems fightin words, lets meet at quen an d church ( which does not exist) to settle this.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#58 Jun 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thems fightin words, lets meet at quen an d church ( which does not exist) to settle this.
the sign on the road says old church. the other side says queen. i agree that the high ranch is an eyesore. maybe the village should force the owner to clean it up. i remember that they are supposed to do the yardwork and charge it back to the owner. i want this to be done. the tall grass/weeds are a breeding ground for ticks and mosquitos. i just thought that when the 4 x 4 post was put in by the village work crew a month ago, they might have noticed that they were standing in grass as high as their waists. i just assumed that they would report the situation to the village and it would be taken care of. after all that is what they claim to do. i just want what i pay for with my taxes. i want the open and transparent village, with every decision made by the people that i was promised.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#59 Jun 12, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>the sign on the road says old church. the other side says queen. i agree that the high ranch is an eyesore. maybe the village should force the owner to clean it up. i remember that they are supposed to do the yardwork and charge it back to the owner. i want this to be done. the tall grass/weeds are a breeding ground for ticks and mosquitos. i just thought that when the 4 x 4 post was put in by the village work crew a month ago, they might have noticed that they were standing in grass as high as their waists. i just assumed that they would report the situation to the village and it would be taken care of. after all that is what they claim to do. i just want what i pay for with my taxes. i want the open and transparent village, with every decision made by the people that i was promised.
the house at 3 queen rd was purchased on 2/16/12 for $70,000. This is an eyesore. Look at the beautiful house on Washington Dr across from it.
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#60 Jun 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the house at 3 queen rd was purchased on 2/16/12 for $70,000. This is an eyesore. Look at the beautiful house on Washington Dr across from it.
what does this have to do with the village not keeping their promise to rid the village of these eyesores. does a nice house across the street make up for the tall grass? no. does it absolve the village of it's responsibility" no.

CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#61 Jun 12, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>what does this have to do with the village not keeping their promise to rid the village of these eyesores. does a nice house across the street make up for the tall grass? no. does it absolve the village of it's responsibility" no.
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
My point is if my house was across from that POS, I would call the village every day. I am researching this house and it may have a new owner, more tomorrow.
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#62 Jun 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>My point is if my house was across from that POS, I would call the village every day. I am researching this house and it may have a new owner, more tomorrow.
i don't really care who owns it. the village stated that they would not let these eyesores remain. they said that they would do the work and then charge the owner. i am still waiting for them to do that. and why should i call every day? i let them know 3 times and it is not their responsibility to do their jobs. they are paid.

CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) 21 hr Sweet 35
all drownings (Jun '07) Sat Hawkins Ave Hound 76
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Nov 16 ralf 13
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Nov 11 Fairfield propert... 16
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Nov 10 concerned Citizen 16

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages