Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121915 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

must a fackk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103109 Mar 20, 2013
Hey, Gravy you have your wires connected backwards... or you think you can get away with any lie .... you s.o.b.

You started message #103.105 implying that I wrote:

must a fckk wrote:

Pees when she hears: "Hisballah"

Those Chinese inflatable dolls are driving you crazy...
I never wrote that..!!
No pick up bars nearby your trailer park..??
You need a woman for real, not a polyethylene one..!!

..savage ignorant SENIL s.o.b.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#103110 Mar 20, 2013
must a fackk wrote:
<quoted text>-
O.K.' I see. When you are pressed to answer a few direct questions about Hissballah........
I don't expect to get ANY type of honest, on topic, documented, credible response from ANY of my "direct questions"

But.....

That's why you, nasty, little Nazi Colony spend's $Billions of US money on M.O.L.A.D./ HASBARA:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

So..

M.O.L.A.D. is the Government Agency that organizes, coordinates, pays, manipulates etc THEM ALL:

SEE M.O.L.A.D. below and imagine ALL the "News" outlets, Textbook editors, Editorial writers, 75,000 paid shills JUST in the U.S. etc etc:

“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”

“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...

EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.

The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.

- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :

– the Foreign Ministry,

- the Public Diplomacy

- Diaspora Affairs Ministry

- the IDF Spokesman’s Office

- the Tourism Ministry

- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,

- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving

- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,

- organizations and NPOs,

- along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
----

How about the same old

HASBARA FAVORITE:

"I don't like your facts or factual sources so I'm gonna run & hide" SCAM!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103111 Mar 20, 2013
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
must a fackk wrote:
Hey, Gravy you have your wires connected backwards... or you think you can get away with any lie .... you s.o.b.
must a fckk wrote:
I never wrote that..!!
“over your head” again, I see!

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

How many "Usernames" is that, now "Ass-Fer-Hire"

As least I got to post some good stuff for REAL Readers to know about you and Your Hasbara Half-Wits
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103112 Mar 20, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
President obama said at Yad Vesham n that jews despite being only one fourth of one percent of the world population do manage to get 75% of noble prices, my hats off to president obamaN welcome to the holy land , a holy country to a proud people
Moses, we are so glad that you come from a tribe of geniuses. We are all happy that you belong to a people who produced some great men...One French academician once said:"The Jews, when they are good,they are very good, but when they are bad, they are very bad" he went on to say..."unfortunately most of them are bad". That cost him his job at the Academy, but he made a point. Unfortunately for the world, only the bad ones seem to be remembered.
" In everything we are destroyers-even in the insturments of destruction to which we turn for relief...We Jewss, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. WE WILL FOREVER DESTROY BECAUSE WE NEED A WORLD OF OUR OWN, a God-world, which is not in our nature to build...Because your chief institution is the social structure itself, it is in this, that we are most manifestly destroyers." Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles.
"We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America."
Chairman Zinoviev (Apfelbaum) at the 3rd Communist International, US Congressional Record, December 13, 1923.
" Jews banished 47 times iln 1000 years -Why"
http://www.rense.com/general85/banished.htm
So you see Moses, you can have all the Nobel prizes you want. What the world remembers is the evil done, not the good. That is unfortunate, but the entire world is now Palestinian. Nothing personal.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103113 Mar 21, 2013
The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
Fact: File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk's Office shows that American Jewish writer Meyer Levin was awarded $50 000 in damages by the New York Supreme Court. This was to be paid by Mr. Frank for using Mr.Levin's work and passing it off as the writings of his late daughter, Anne Frank.
"History has many examples of myths that live a longer and richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. The Western world has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story, Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed inspection of this book would have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager."
Decision of the New York Supreme Courte as reported in American Economic Council letter April 15, 1959.
http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index.php...
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#103114 Mar 21, 2013
orion wrote:
Fact: File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk's Office shows that American Jewish writer Meyer Levin was awarded $50 000 in damages by the New York Supreme Court. This was to be paid by Mr. Frank for using Mr.Levin's work and passing it off as the writings of his late daughter, Anne Frank.
"History has many examples of myths that live a longer and richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. The Western world has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story, Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed inspection of this book would have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager."
Decision of the New York Supreme Courte as reported in American Economic Council letter April 15, 1959.
Heil Hitler! Oh that's right he's no longer ruleing over a 1000 reich. Your side lost pal. Thank goodness for that.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103115 Mar 21, 2013
ean wrote:
Up until now, i have only responded to other posts, but i now have a question to all those who call hezbollah "freedom fighters":
between 1976 and 2005 syria occupied lebanon and completely controlled the government, terrorizing the lebanese and killing thousands. where was hezbollah then? why did they not object this?
Beat your brains out Jew.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103116 Mar 21, 2013
orion wrote:

Hitler was a gentleman compared to Otto Frank. Nice one Son.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#103118 Mar 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat your brains out Jew.
Go back to your sheep you sick perverted idiot.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#103119 Mar 21, 2013
The many proposed divisions of Palestine (White Papers) into Jewish and Arab enclaves were Rejected by Arabs who decided to use violence to drive out the Jews. In 1948 Arab countries rejected the Legal Decision of the international community (United Nations) on Palestine; five Arab armies illegally invaded Israel to join the 2 Arab guerilla groups already there. They all failed. Wars in 1956, 1967, and 1973 were also Arab defeats. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad are terrorist otganizations that murder Israelis. The PLO was a terrorist organization for many years (Black September and 1972 Munich Olympics terrorist murders). Hamas is the primary agent causing Chaos in the ME ("stated objrective : "Drive the Jews into the sea). To compare the settlements with the long history of Arab Terrorism and cry "illegal and immoral" is to be Morally and Legally Obtuse as well as historically ignorant and biased. Open some history books and try to educate yourself, if that is possible..
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103120 Mar 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The many proposed divisions of Palestine (White Papers) into Jewish and Arab enclaves were Rejected by Arabs who decided to use violence to drive out the Jews. In 1948 Arab countries rejected the Legal Decision of the international community (United Nations) on Palestine; five Arab armies illegally invaded Israel to join the 2 Arab guerilla groups already there. They all failed. Wars in 1956, 1967, and 1973 were also Arab defeats. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad are terrorist otganizations that murder Israelis. The PLO was a terrorist organization for many years (Black September and 1972 Munich Olympics terrorist murders). Hamas is the primary agent causing Chaos in the ME ("stated objrective : "Drive the Jews into the sea). To compare the settlements with the long history of Arab Terrorism and cry "illegal and immoral" is to be Morally and Legally Obtuse as well as historically ignorant and biased. Open some history books and try to educate yourself, if that is possible..
`

`

You are an uneducated john hagee christian zion old trolling sock puppet, that has no idea what u are posting about.

So follow this thought in the Bible, "Silence is Golden"/and remember this "nobody",...children should be seen but "not heard"...so now get lost dumb one, because u are a used up jews' handy-wipe zombie!
Nobody

Irving, TX

#103121 Mar 21, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You are an uneducated john hagee christian zion old trolling sock puppet, that has no idea what u are posting about.
So follow this thought in the Bible, "Silence is Golden"/and remember this "nobody",...children should be seen but "not heard"...so now get lost dumb one, because u are a used up jews' handy-wipe zombie!
So why are you on this topix?????
Adam

Germany

#103123 Mar 21, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU again? You're not going to post an article on pubic health care again, are you? That was gross and unnecessary back in the other thread.
You here? I thought you lost in space after all that crap talks you did in other threads You homosexual advocate of the devil
Adam

Germany

#103124 Mar 21, 2013
&pl aynext=1&list=PL160458B0F9 A0B5C0&feature=results_vid eo

I found that in the net. So i thought that is aomething you should have seen.
yaron

Toronto, Canada

#103126 Mar 21, 2013
Israel should ignor international opinions
yaron

Toronto, Canada

#103127 Mar 21, 2013
Yigal amir is a hero.
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103129 Mar 21, 2013
must a fackk wrote:
must a fckk wrote:
I never wrote that..!!
-

Gravy, senile s.o.b., are you going to answer the above message..??
You attributed me writing shit which I didn't write ... ignorant lier s.o.b.

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103130 Mar 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
“over your head” again, I see!
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
How many "Usernames" is that, now "Ass-Fer-Hire"
As least I got to post some good stuff for REAL Readers to know about you and Your Hasbara Half-Wits
-

Hey, Gravy .... da'handbook ... does it say anything about fckking Chinese polyethilene inflatable dolls..??

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103132 Mar 21, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
-

Bobbalina, YOU ARE THE "uneducated" IGNORANT..!!
You totally lack the knowledge to start answering Nobody's post..
... and you just proved it..!!

Follow Nobody's recommendation ... get a History book ... and fckkn read it..!!

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103133 Mar 21, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. I smell a Jewboy/Bag? Disgusting! LMFAO
-

Brit alte kacker, d'you remember a guy that asked you to write a few sentences about .... how many Brits ... the Brits murdered in the name of God, The Queen, The Crown ....

You never wrote me a word about it..
I wonder why..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBV to invest in Powerball to reduce debt 8 hr Really Brady 8
Charles Richard Greene 16 hr Jayar 1
mastic village being dissolved 19 hr biker one 61
Houses that have been condemned or have violati... 20 hr Badthebone 9
the reputation of mastic beach village 21 hr Money for Mastic 36
Review: Joey B Plumbing & Heating Inc (Jul '10) Sat kris 5
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) Sat Honest Frank 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages