Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,641 - 89,660 of 117,880 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it "
(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)
Truth Seekers!! The words of Christ two thousand years ago .... as clear and true in 2013.
Be careful on judgement day, you are one evil person, was it not Mohamed that liked being with the boys? I have no idea where you got that quote but my guess is you made it up from you demonic brain.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not understand English either, sorry I did not know that. Have a good day.
In this discussion it's fine to say:

"And you don't understand English either, sorry I didn't know that. Have a good day"

It's just a little more conversational.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful on judgement day, you are one evil person, was it not Mohamed that liked being with the boys? I have no idea where you got that quote but my guess is you made it up from you demonic brain.
We all need to 'be careful' as far as the judgement of the Lord God is concerned. But it's very strange that you can suggest that the very words of Christ are 'demonic' and in such circumstances maybe it's you who should take extra care.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to 'be careful' as far as the judgement of the Lord God is concerned. But it's very strange that you can suggest that the very words of Christ are 'demonic' and in such circumstances maybe it's you who should take extra care.
The Gospel According to Saint John

Chapter 8
8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

8:20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

8:27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Chapter 9
Source: Project Gutenberg's King James Bible
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus here was not speaking to all Jews, only the pharisees. Most of the first converts were Jewish. Jesus came first to the Jews.
Jesus then went on to tell us about the Roman Church harlot and beast empire. What he revealed in prophecy has all been fulfilled..
• The Roman Harlot
www.youtube.com/watch...
I wonder how convenient it is for people like Petey to forget that Christianity first started out as a small Jewish sect...or that Jesus studied under rabbis, or that it was Paul, not Jesus, who separated Christianity from Judaism as a new religion.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ATruthseeker in the North wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

^55
The Truth be told about the Occult known to us as the oral "Pharisaism",... is the foundation of the Sanhedrin Talmud and its off-shouts called Judaism.
There's nothing to learn about evil and wickedness, the Talmud and its Cult convert followers epitomize Evil and Darkness, and represents what un-Holinesses and endless evil meanness is what israel is all about.
I will "not" judge nor will I make any assertions about the decent Jewish man, woman, and their families, but I will state as a Free Thinker along with the little flock of the "Light and Way", that the Talmud is Satanically Inspired and decent Jewish people should be made aware of its bigotry, racism and hatefulness towards non-jews, like moi!
`

`

`

Oooooo, how true your posting comment is Truth seeker about these sub-human animistic evil creatures from Satan's Loin Lair calling themselves god of gogs chosen critters.......!~

.....Thank u!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how convenient it is for people like Petey to forget that Christianity first started out as a small Jewish sect...or that Jesus studied under rabbis, or that it was Paul, not Jesus, who separated Christianity from Judaism as a new religion.
I have only recently started reading more and learning and was not aware about Paul, thank you for that.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only recently started reading more and learning and was not aware about Paul, thank you for that.
You're welcome.

It's also interesting to note Paul's fanaticism working both ways; before he was a fanatical Jewish man who was repelled by a new religion and later was repelled by his former religion (he is widely credited for having introduced very antisemitic opinions to the New Testament). Jesus, on the other hand, was what you might call the "good Jewish boy."
Northern Light

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

`

~

The savage Trolls on this Site that are backing Israeli Jew Terrorism, will eventually be reaping what they have sown.

My little heart goes out to Rachel Corrie and the anti-Israel activists, who have died at the ruthless barbaric hands of these evil War Crime Jews, who are occupying land in Palestine illegally by thievery terror and have created a Supreme Holocaust that Israeli Jews must answer for..

I cannot stress to the International World and their Community the heinousness and evilness that these Israeli Convicted Fugitives are guilty of in absentia, with/by their Crimes against Humanity.

...and why is it taking so long for the earthlings on this Planet to recognize that Israeli Jews must be brought to Justice and pay dearly for their past History of Mass-murders, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing and two Holocausts?..

... that we see and hear about everyday, via the Internet, with honest Truthfulness by Media and bloggers, who report Israel's Daily Criminal Agendas, that are veiled in lies and deceptive activities.

And for those who are saying you abhor Israeli Jews' Terrorism and Endless Criminality and are speaking out against Israel as Illegal Aliens and Illegitimate Rogue Regime, God loves you.

You, who are being vocally bold about Israel Jews Crimes against Humanity, your Judgement Day will be filled with the "Light and Way" of Jesus Christ.

And Jesus Christ was "N O T" a Talmudic Demonic Occultist Jew, but was/is and always will be our "Exemplar"/ and the key to Everlasting Life.

And by following Jesus Christ the Arabian Israelite man and the key that unlocks Almighty Divine Creations for Eternal Life by Divine Undeserved Kindness, with Divine Love for the Righteous of Hearts for the Word thy became flesh and resided in and among us, we are grateful as slaves with accurate knowledge and devotion to/of Godly Truth of the Word...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Northern Light wrote:
`
~
The savage Trolls on this Site that are backing Israeli Jew Terrorism, will eventually be reaping what they have sown.
My little heart goes out to Rachel Corrie and the anti-Israel activists, who have died at the ruthless barbaric hands of these evil War Crime Jews, who are occupying land in Palestine illegally by thievery terror and have created a Supreme Holocaust that Israeli Jews must answer for..
I cannot stress to the International World and their Community the heinousness and evilness that these Israeli Convicted Fugitives are guilty of in absentia, with/by their Crimes against Humanity.
...and why is it taking so long for the earthlings on this Planet to recognize that Israeli Jews must be brought to Justice and pay dearly for their past History of Mass-murders, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing and two Holocausts?..
... that we see and hear about everyday, via the Internet, with honest Truthfulness by Media and bloggers, who report Israel's Daily Criminal Agendas, that are veiled in lies and deceptive activities.
And for those who are saying you abhor Israeli Jews' Terrorism and Endless Criminality and are speaking out against Israel as Illegal Aliens and Illegitimate Rogue Regime, God loves you.
You, who are being vocally bold about Israel Jews Crimes against Humanity, your Judgement Day will be filled with the "Light and Way" of Jesus Christ.
And Jesus Christ was "N O T" a Talmudic Demonic Occultist Jew, but was/is and always will be our "Exemplar"/ and the key to Everlasting Life.
And by following Jesus Christ the Arabian Israelite man and the key that unlocks Almighty Divine Creations for Eternal Life by Divine Undeserved Kindness, with Divine Love for the Righteous of Hearts for the Word thy became flesh and resided in and among us, we are grateful as slaves with accurate knowledge and devotion to/of Godly Truth of the Word...
Excellent Northern Light!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
It's also interesting to note Paul's fanaticism working both ways; before he was a fanatical Jewish man who was repelled by a new religion and later was repelled by his former religion (he is widely credited for having introduced very antisemitic opinions to the New Testament). Jesus, on the other hand, was what you might call the "good Jewish boy."
If Jesus was a 'Jew' Hitler was a RABBI ... BTW interesting how you refer to the greatest man who ever lived, the gift from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation as being a 'boy'... speaks volumes about your Jew-ness and your twisted mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only recently started reading and learning and was not aware
That, of course, is painfully clear to this thread but keep reading and learning from the truth seekers here. Eventually the penny will drop. But you must generally try harder.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was a 'Jew' Hitler was a RABBI ... BTW interesting how you refer to the greatest man who ever lived, the gift from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation as being a 'boy'... speaks volumes about your Jew-ness and your twisted mind.
Christ was a Jew. Get over it, little boy. Is that why they watch you?
If not, tell me why you're being watched.
JOE

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ofirico wrote:
I guess people who keep blaim Israel dont really understand the conflict in the Middle East and also do not understand what is really going on in Lebanon and Israel at this moment
must people in the usa dont even understand anything thats out of state
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

American political discourse is chilled, if not frozen, by fear of the Israel lobby. Anyone who criticizes the apartheid Zionist entity will be attacked as an anti-Semite. Many Americans have lost their jobs, others have been harassed by the IRS, and some have even had their lives threatened for speaking out against Israel.
Yet one very important American despises the current Israeli regime and isn’t afraid to say so. The regime of Israel tried its best to get him fired from his job – and failed.

That American is President Barack Obama. The President is on the record calling Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu a “liar” and a “coward.”
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

JOE wrote:
<quoted text> must people in the usa dont even understand anything thats out of state
`

`

most people in USA dont realizw nor understand that USA and Americans had a Zionist face lift...
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Christ was a Jew. Get over it, little boy. Is that why they watch you?
If not, tell me why you're being watched.
`

`

Jesus Christ was never ever a Jew....

And the rat infestation can be seen clearly in this uneducated silly NFL, by the illiterate posting above, with its constant imbecilic nonsensical redundancy and blasphemously calling Jesus Christ a Talmudic Jew.
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
^5

Our Highest Courts ruled that the word 'Jew' represents a religious belief and in Ancient time the Talmudic Jews were known as Judes not Jews. They were also known as Iews, which is slang for disgusting.

Rabbinical Judaism developed out of the Pharisaic movement and in response to the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE.

The rabbis sought to reinterpret oral "Pharisaism" with their Iews or (Judes) concepts and practices in the absence of the Temple and for a people in exile.

Aside from some small side movements (such as the Karaites), Rabbinical Iews Judaism was the dominant form of the Iews Judes and modern Jewish religion for nearly 18 centuries. It produced the written hate-filled Talmud, the oral misinformed Midrash of many deceptive distortions, and the greatest bigoted figures of medieval Iew Jude philosophy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rat Infestation in my Kitchen wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Jesus Christ was a Jew....
And the rat infestation can be seen clearly in this uneducated silly NFL, by the illiterate posting above, with its constant imbecilic nonsensical redundancy and blasphemously calling Jesus Christ a Talmudic Jew.
Christ was a Jew, therefore you hate your own god, old hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 16 hr Long Island 27
Debate: Ferguson - Mastic Beach, NY 18 hr Beach Man 5
does anybody know if teresa locaso passed away? Thu PANDORA1234 1
bruce and maura are useless Thu hoodo 52
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 20 Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 20 patch resident 4
Mastic Beach Cigar Shaped UFO Aug 19 Badtothebone 7

Search the Medford Forum:
•••

Medford News Video