Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100961 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.
Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100962 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in those words, but you as a heretic, you talk vile against humanity and that has no place in Gods creation.
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.

Location hidden

#100963 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?
This post above is typically full of Jew racism, not least in assuming that I am a foreigner in the UK where I was born and raised. But then you live in the most racist state in the world so nobody should be surprised at your lies and falsehoods. Your lies surrounding the land belonging to Palestinians are monumental.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#100964 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin

According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.

In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.

In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.

Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.

By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

There goes your broken record, again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100965 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a foreigner in the UK. I shave my forehead twice a week. Laugh at my lies and falsehoods. My lies surrounding the land longed for by Palestinians are monumental.
Is that why you're being watched, little boy? They often wear black. You've seen them, haven't you?
Truth seeker of the North

Mount Sinai, NY

#100966 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.
`

`

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....

I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.

The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...

Location hidden

#100967 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin
According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.
According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.
In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.
In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.
Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.
By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).
There goes your broken record, again.
Such an excellent post! Thanks

Location hidden

#100968 Feb 7, 2013
Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....
I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.
The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...
Their mistake always seems to be the same my friend: they forget their father is Satan and while their thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100969 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
heir thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.
Devils and serpents?

No wonder they watch you.

Location hidden

#100970 Feb 7, 2013
JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it "

(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

Truth Seekers!! The words of Christ two thousand years ago .... as clear and true in 2013.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100971 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it "
Truth Seekers!! The words of Christ two thousand years ago .... as clear and true in 2013.

Jesus here was not speaking to all Jews, only the pharisees. Most of the first converts were Jewish. Jesus came first to the Jews.

Jesus then went on to tell us about the Roman Church harlot and beast empire. What he revealed in prophecy has all been fulfilled..

ē The Roman Harlot

www.youtube.com/watch...

ATruthseeker in the North

Mount Sinai, NY

#100972 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
^55

The Truth be told about the Occult known to us as the oral "Pharisaism",... is the foundation of the Sanhedrin Talmud and its off-shouts called Judaism.

There's nothing to learn about evil and wickedness, the Talmud and its Cult convert followers epitomize Evil and Darkness, and represents what un-Holinesses and endless evil meanness is what israel is all about.

I will "not" judge nor will I make any assertions about the decent Jewish man, woman, and their families, but I will state as a Free Thinker along with the little flock of the "Light and Way", that the Talmud is Satanically Inspired and decent Jewish people should be made aware of its bigotry, racism and hatefulness towards non-jews, like moi!
Henry

Dallas, TX

#100974 Feb 7, 2013
Looks like Andy Gump missed his port Jefferson pickup. To voice your concerns, go to www.andygump.com and tell them that you can't take the stench any longer and if they can come to pick up the human waste in pt Jefferson.

Location hidden

#100975 Feb 7, 2013
ATruthseeker in the North wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
The Truth be told about the Occult known to us as the oral "Pharisaism",... is the foundation of the Sanhedrin Talmud and its off-shouts called Judaism.
There's nothing to learn about evil and wickedness, the Talmud and its Cult convert followers epitomize Evil and Darkness, and represents what un-Holinesses and endless evil meanness is what israel is all about.
I will "not" judge nor will I make any assertions about the decent Jewish man, woman, and their families, but I will state as a Free Thinker along with the little flock of the "Light and Way", that the Talmud is Satanically Inspired and decent Jewish people should be made aware of its bigotry, racism and hatefulness towards non-jews, like moi!
Yes!! I share those non-judgmental sentiments .... and I have known some OK Jews ..... truth
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100976 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not understand English either, sorry I did not know that. Have a good day.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100977 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Be careful on judgement day, you are one evil person, was it not Mohamed that liked being with the boys? I have no idea where you got that quote but my guess is you made it up from you demonic brain.

Location hidden

#100978 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not understand English either, sorry I did not know that. Have a good day.
In this discussion it's fine to say:

"And you don't understand English either, sorry I didn't know that. Have a good day"

It's just a little more conversational.

Location hidden

#100979 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful on judgement day, you are one evil person, was it not Mohamed that liked being with the boys? I have no idea where you got that quote but my guess is you made it up from you demonic brain.
We all need to 'be careful' as far as the judgement of the Lord God is concerned. But it's very strange that you can suggest that the very words of Christ are 'demonic' and in such circumstances maybe it's you who should take extra care.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100980 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to 'be careful' as far as the judgement of the Lord God is concerned. But it's very strange that you can suggest that the very words of Christ are 'demonic' and in such circumstances maybe it's you who should take extra care.
The Gospel According to Saint John

Chapter 8
8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

8:20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

8:27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100981 Feb 7, 2013
8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Chapter 9
Source: Project Gutenberg's King James Bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage ladies 30 min GAREEM 1
Poll: Who Makes The Best Burger in Patchogue? 48 min patchogue resident 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,445
bruce and maura are useless 8 hr ddtoforu 72
Meeting was a Joke 8 hr ddtoforu 40
Misdelivered packages (Mar '13) 14 hr Beach Man 23
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Medford News, Events & Info