Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

shill killer

Oklahoma City, OK

#89827 Jun 12, 2012
I think their are some good jewish people but the zionist must go...they have run this country into a shit hole...And to be called a jew is to keep the laws in the old test so they may call themselfs jews but they are not....

the old laws that were nailed to the cross are awesome I love them..they have made me the person I am today...I would like to say that I do not believe in mans gog I do not believe he is A god but your heavenly father Yahweh.

the words lord god baal elohim were added to his name because the devine reverance of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship and he even say's you will cause them to forget my name...And their was never A J in the hebrew language his sons name is Yahshua....

Now keep this in mind that rev /12/9 says the whole world is decieved.so could it be that the whole world is realy worshiping satan.....far as I know the oldest text is the dead sea scrolls It reads YHWH.....

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#89828 Jun 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice empty rhetoric, Gertie. How would YOU know what ancient Jews looked like? Did they look like Charlton Heston?
Oh that's right. Jeebuz the Jewish guy told you.
Well Serpent looking at Africa today there's not one people that look anything like Natanyahu or Livi, Barak, Charlton Heston etc. The chances are in 'ancient times' this was even more the case than it is today. Basically one truth that appears fairly conclusive is that the Ashkenazi Jews have no more a connection with Africa than Spiderman has with flies.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#89829 Jun 12, 2012
Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>

"Jesus answered, My Klingon is out of this world:

if my Klingon were of this world, then would my idiot savants fight,
Bob 18.36
Nothing like a disjointed, impertinent bible quote to liven up the place. Have you considered starting your own church? With your whinging, hateful obsessions and lack of any deep understanding, I suggest a snake handlers cult.

'Suzies Snake Handlers Church of the Everlasting Agony' is a fine title, don't you think?

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#89830 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I worry when people claim to be 'chosen' that's all.
Did the Jews who came from Egypt or "the land of Rameses? look anything like people such a Livni, Netanyahu, Barak etc??? If not how come these 'europeans' claim to be biblical 'Jews'.... they appear to have no Hebrew ancestry whatsoever.
You will need to ask them of "Their Roots" I do not know...However, Our family has traced our heritage back to JACOB (Israel)...I am sure the "Ancients" Of The Land Of Rameses, seeing it was a dessert community were fairly Dark In Complexion, since they did their work in the desert. The "Biblical" "Jews" are most likely the "Ethiopians" of which I AM a descendant of....

Stephen..."A...Child...Of ...Promise!" "A CHOSEN BELIEVER"..."I Had No Choice..it is in the blood....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89831 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit that doesn't surprise anyone here.
Are you a teeny bit jellus because mine comes out of the hole in my bottom and not the one in my face?
Ooh, bottom... did you get an erection just there, soft lad?

USA

#89832 Jun 12, 2012
Petestench wrote:
<quoted text>
On the cross Christ turned to the 'good criminal' and said 'Today you will be with me in paradise'... not "today you will be with me in Israel."
"On the cross jeebuz turned to the 'good criminal' and said 'I can see your house from here!'

USA

#89833 Jun 12, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Serpent looking at Africa today there's not one people that look anything like Natanyahu or Livi, Barak, Charlton Heston etc. The chances are in 'ancient times' this was even more the case than it is today. Basically one truth that appears fairly conclusive is that the Ashkenazi Jews have no more a connection with Africa than Spiderman has with flies.
'than Spiderman has with flies.' Nice analogy.

Thanks for the education. Did you discover these 'facts' while traveling in your time machine?

Location hidden

#89834 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kingdom of Heaven is 'not of this world'....
"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
John 18.36
You are correct..."He said,'But NOW is my kingdom not from hence." It is Of Heaven and exists throughout all the heavens...But, When Y'Shua returns.."As it is in Heaven, so shall it be....On Earth...It will be Here on Earth as it is in Heaven"...(Matthew 6:10)

Stephen..."A...child...Of ...Promise!"

Location hidden

#89835 Jun 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"On the cross jeebuz turned to the 'good criminal' and said 'I can see your house from here!'
Or, in Pete's case,'I can see our mammy's house from here. Which one is your room?'

Location hidden

#89836 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
On the cross Christ turned to the 'good criminal' and said 'Today you will be with me in paradise'... not "today you will be with me in Israel."
What does "scripture" say, "To be absent from the Body, is to be Present with the Lord"..Of course Y'shua would tell the "Good" criminal..What made Him "Good"? He told Him He would be with him In "paradise"..In the very presence of Holy G-D...Then, When Y'shua returns to Earth to Establish his Kingdom..That "Good" criminal will most likely be with Him! In the "New Yisrael"

Stephen..."A...Child...Of ...Promise!"

Petesake

Location hidden

#89837 Jun 12, 2012
Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>You will need to ask them of "Their Roots" I do not know...However, Our family has traced our heritage back to JACOB (Israel)...I am sure the "Ancients" Of The Land Of Rameses, seeing it was a dessert community were fairly Dark In Complexion, since they did their work in the desert. The "Biblical" "Jews" are most likely the "Ethiopians" of which I AM a descendant of....
Stephen..."A...Child...Of ...Promise!" "A CHOSEN BELIEVER"..."I Had No Choice..it is in the blood....
Essentially you're saying there's an afterlife and I agree. I'd refrain, personally from the presumptuous contention that you are 'chosen'.... only the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows whose names are written in the 'book of life'... and when you suggest heathens will suffer under this 'rule' it just sounds very very wrong.

Location hidden

#89838 Jun 12, 2012
LilJoey exposes Vile Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
Deus vobiscum always,.... Lil joey!
Congrats lil joey, you have just taken the art of being a total dickhead to a whole new level.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89839 Jun 12, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a teeny bit jellus because mine comes out of the hole in my bottom and not the one in my face?
Ooh, bottom... did you get an erection just there, soft lad?
I see you know a lot about shit but that's very understandable. Again you allude to homosexuality .... kind of indicates that your wife had better watch her arse.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89840 Jun 12, 2012
Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct..."He said,'But NOW is my kingdom not from hence." It is Of Heaven and exists throughout all the heavens...But, When Y'Shua returns.."As it is in Heaven, so shall it be....On Earth...It will be Here on Earth as it is in Heaven"...(Matthew 6:10)
Stephen..."A...child...Of ...Promise!"
You're being a tad frivolous with the Lord's Prayer .... stick to the text .. it's fine in it's original version, indeed as it was delivered by Christ.

USA

#89841 Jun 12, 2012
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being a tad frivolous with the Lord's Prayer .... stick to the text .. it's fine in it's original version, indeed as it was delivered by Christ.
Are you the thought police, Gertrude?

Petesake

Location hidden

#89842 Jun 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'than Spiderman has with flies.' Nice analogy.
Thanks for the education. Did you discover these 'facts' while traveling in your time machine?
Praise where due Serpent ... that was almost funny. Glad to see your learning from a master.

Location hidden

#89843 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you know a lot about shit but that's very understandable. Again you allude to homosexuality .... kind of indicates that your wife had better watch her arse.
If you think I have a wife you are the one who is alluding to homosexuality, Petra.

Location hidden

#89844 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially you're saying there's an afterlife and I agree. I'd refrain, personally from the presumptuous contention that you are 'chosen'.... only the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows whose names are written in the 'book of life'... and when you suggest heathens will suffer under this 'rule' it just sounds very very wrong.
I do not apologize for the TRUTH!...I know I am "Chosen" cause he told me so........My name is written there.....

I do not need your Personal opinion of Presumptuousness contention, of my opinion..Thank you!

Stephen.....I AM..."Chosen To Believe in Almighty and His Moshiach!"

Location hidden

#89845 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BTW, all names are "written" in "THE BOOK OF LIFE" and can be erased...Now, "THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE" that is a horse of a differing color...Is Your name written There?

Stephen...MINE IS!! cause I AM Chosen....The Elect, The Saints..And i don't mean from Norleans...

Location hidden

#89846 Jun 12, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean...His actual words spoken..
"Our heavenly Father, hallowed is your name.
Your Kingdom is come. Your will is done,
As in heaven so also on earth.
Give us the bread for our daily need.
And leave us serene,
just as we also allowed others serenity.
And do not pass us through trial,
except separate us from the evil one.
For yours is the Kingdom,
the Power and the Glory
To the end of the universe, of all the universes." Amen!

This is in it's original language..Not the Greek to latin version you think is right..That was THE CHURCH version you learned as apup..

Stephen...Live and Learn..."Heathen" "Goyim"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookups in sayville 16 hr sayville16 1
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
Painters is back! (Oct '13) Jul 15 Rusty 4

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages