Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#89873 Jun 12, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
`
`
`
`
`
I'd like to see, whose got the matzzo balls, to say to me, I'm a Occultist vile untermenschen jews, who hate you, Mr. Goyim Booby Sandwich!
ANOTHER carefully crafted post! I really enjoy the novel spelling and punctuation mistakes. I guess you hate the English language as much as you hate Jews, don't you, little man?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#89874 Jun 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER carefully crafted post! I really enjoy the novel spelling and punctuation mistakes. I guess you hate the English language as much as you hate Jews, don't you, little man?
`

`

`

Is that what i've reduced u too, a old feeble minded knit picking illiterate angry tw@t.

"O i see u did not put a period at the end of sentence 2 in paragraph 3, so i guess u hate the English language as much as u hate jews". This is your retort, that you've been touting.. Well, all i can say is, wow wee!

You are a real live nut-bag and a genuine simpleton, that is way over your hybrid head on this Sites ,.....Advocate.

Is that all you can muster up, and do u really think correcting my punctuations, is beneficial to Israeli Supreme Holocaust?

Do you really believe that what your little j mind is posting, means a hill of beans to us at Sinai?

Do you thinks is affects me, when u bring my puntuations to my attentions, or when i mispelled word Matzzo ball. O look Advocate, i forgot to put a question mark after matzzo ball, with two z'.

I saw it and chose to leave the two zz. But not little old lonely Advocate, a/k/a fan of NFL, she has to show me up by her annoying childlike stupidity by saying, O Bobby you must hate the English lanuage like u hate Jews.

I'd bet if u saw me, u'd drop to ur knees and say aaahhhhhh,... as you are doing what you do best! That's when i'd ask u, where would u want me to put my big exclamation point next, and with your stubby finger, u'd point to ur fat lard arse~
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#89875 Jun 12, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Is that what i've reduced u too, a old feeble minded knit picking illiterate angry tw@t.
"O i see u did not put a period at the end of sentence 2 in paragraph 3, so i guess u hate the English language as much as u hate jews". This is your retort, that you've been touting.. Well, all i can say is, wow wee!
You are a real live nut-bag and a genuine simpleton, that is way over your hybrid head on this Sites ,.....Advocate.
Is that all you can muster up, and do u really think correcting my punctuations, is beneficial to Israeli Supreme Holocaust?
Do you really believe that what your little j mind is posting, means a hill of beans to us at Sinai?
Do you thinks is affects me, when u bring my puntuations to my attentions, or when i mispelled word Matzzo ball. O look Advocate, i forgot to put a question mark after matzzo ball, with two z'.
I saw it and chose to leave the two zz. But not little old lonely Advocate, a/k/a fan of NFL, she has to show me up by her annoying childlike stupidity by saying, O Bobby you must hate the English lanuage like u hate Jews.
I'd bet if u saw me, u'd drop to ur knees and say aaahhhhhh,... as you are doing what you do best! That's when i'd ask u, where would u want me to put my big exclamation point next, and with your stubby finger, u'd point to ur fat lard arse~
*)

Bobby, you've made another mistake when you said, "Do you thinks is affects me" now change it.

I want you to take your time and make sure your posting are perfect, like your brother. BTW, what's aaahhhh?
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#89876 Jun 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Russia is doing what America should have done 65 years ago. P
By putting a stop to Israel's evil aggression and War Crimes Holocaust Spree. Assad is being framed, just like Adolph Hitler was framed, by jewish fables and evil covert deceptions.
Wake up Americans, it's never too late. Israel is Zionism. And Zionism is Communism. Israel is a Terrorist regime and needs to be stop. And Russia told our President, to step back and down, if we dont want an Economic collapse and a major Catastrophe War War #3 of Catechismic proportions.
Our President has good enough sense to step back and down. When Assad removes Israelis War of Deceptions and Lies, Israel will be reduced to drek and beg for peace, but it will never come..and that;s what we call reaping what you have sowned.
Excellent Post! The world is now seeing right through these clowns.
Mustafah

United States

#89877 Jun 13, 2012
We call on israel to open a front and march on damascus. Syrians are being slaughtered every day every hour every minute by this wild animal basshar al assad and his goons. The world is not doing real things to stop this carnage and massacre we therfore call on israel that damascuss is on 50 miles from the israel border to march in. Assad and his goons will run like mice assads entire government will collapse like a house of cards the minute israel crosses over the syrian border. Israel is now the only country that could free the syrians from further being killed in the thousands
Abdallah

United States

#89878 Jun 13, 2012
Go israel and stop the syrian carnage . Punch thru the syrian border and march into syria to capture this world criminal assad . Assad needs to stand for trial for syrian genocide prosecuted and executed

USA

#89879 Jun 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Aside from me, others make note your ignorance and bigotry?
Go figure.
Abdallah

United States

#89880 Jun 13, 2012
As we speak assad is having his goons kill syrians with helicopter gunships, tanks and what not all shooting on heavy populated syrian cities . The casualties are many the dying of the young and old is unbearable. Syrian blood is running like water all over syria now , every city is affected. The supporters of this dictator butcher assad is iran and proxy terror organizations. Israel could very easy march in and sieze the momentum in syria in ousting this buctcher dictator assad and stopping the carnage , murder killing of so many . The syrian army now has no backbones to fight for this dictator they will all turn their guns on assad and welcome israel as liberators
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#89881 Jun 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from me, others make note your ignorance and bigotry?
Go figure.
~`

Besides from u Advocate, there is no other one that wants to be down on their knees, waiting for my big exclamation point, shoved down their sword swallowing esophagus tube.

And "we" at Mt Sinai realized that u r one of those weird out creepy freakos, whose searching for a macho type guys like me, to denigrate and verbal abuse them, after initiating and stalking and harassing them, with their/yours cyber childish gnat annoying posting comments..

"We" distance ourselves from u as the "Advocate' so now u r using your alter ego, "fan of NFL" to get our attention.

And the others that u r posting, is only dreks that flow in on the incoming tide and flows out on the out going tide. That's because they had/have enough brains to realize that Israel and it's inbreeding gluttonous crap j heads, r the real Terrorists and Russia has made Syria and Iran, their stand against Israel's 65 illegitimate and endless evils on top of evils.

Now, it's quite apparent to us and Petesake, that you have fat and freaky lonely mental problems and u'd like to be my open mouth groupe, waiting to be cybered S and M by virile Free Thinkers, who r the "Voices" for the Oppressed Palestinian Farmers on this Website, "Blaming Israel for the Carnage". It's ur turn on, and "we" cannot participate with a J weirdo. Take ur cyer sex, to another thread and dont post us..
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#89882 Jun 13, 2012
DUBAI (Reuters)- Russia's foreign minister on Wednesday defended his country's sale of arms to Syria and accused the United States of supplying rebels with weapons to fight against the government.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday Washington was worried Russia may be sending attack helicopters to Syria and described as "patently untrue" Moscow's argument that its arms transfers to Syria are unrelated to the conflict there.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#89883 Jun 13, 2012
NINE of the biggest gum flappin' nimrod nut cases in Topix today include The Syrian assclown, RamBoneHead and Bobalina Lil' Joey Wayne Poopy Pants, Expelled British nutcase now France's problem child, Alidoggy1, Lil' Annie Fannie Mukface, Woody Woodbrain and Finally PeteANsass The UK Dummy together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Why don't you NINE clueless nutjobs all get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you five clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to and play with each other? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you idiots write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.

USA

#89884 Jun 13, 2012
Bobby SandBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Besides from u Advocate, there is no other one that wants to be down on their knees, waiting for my big exclamation point, shoved down their sword swallowing esophagus tube.
And "we" at Mt Sinai realized that u r one of those weird out creepy freakos, whose searching for a macho type guys like me, to denigrate and verbal abuse them, after initiating and stalking and harassing them, with their/yours cyber childish gnat annoying posting comments..
"We" distance ourselves from u as the "Advocate' so now u r using your alter ego, "fan of NFL" to get our attention.
And the others that u r posting, is only dreks that flow in on the incoming tide and flows out on the out going tide. That's because they had/have enough brains to realize that Israel and it's inbreeding gluttonous crap j heads, r the real Terrorists and Russia has made Syria and Iran, their stand against Israel's 65 illegitimate and endless evils on top of evils.
Now, it's quite apparent to us and Petesake, that you have fat and freaky lonely mental problems and u'd like to be my open mouth groupe, waiting to be cybered S and M by virile Free Thinkers, who r the "Voices" for the Oppressed Palestinian Farmers on this Website, "Blaming Israel for the Carnage". It's ur turn on, and "we" cannot participate with a J weirdo. Take ur cyer sex, to another thread and dont post us..
I can't help but notice you enjoy peppering your semi-literate posts with crude sexual references. I'm sure it reflects your personal life, but it's more then I want to know, little boy.

Moreover, you've revealed much about your latent self by using phrases such as 'macho type guys like me'. LOLOL!!!!

Does it hurt to outclassed? You may now crawl back into your hole.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#89885 Jun 13, 2012
Abdallah wrote:
As we speak assad is having his goons kill syrians with helicopter gunships, tanks and what not all shooting on heavy populated syrian cities . The casualties are many the dying of the young and old is unbearable. Syrian blood is running like water all over syria now , every city is affected. The supporters of this dictator butcher assad is iran and proxy terror organizations. Israel could very easy march in and sieze the momentum in syria in ousting this buctcher dictator assad and stopping the carnage , murder killing of so many . The syrian army now has no backbones to fight for this dictator they will all turn their guns on assad and welcome israel as liberators
Right on! But the Paid HamasARAT and AssadArat Sock Puppets remain clueless!! Why? because the scumbags are getting paid for their endless lies and propaganda! They include The Syrian assclown, RamBoneHead and Bobalina Lil' Joey Wayne Poopy Pants, Expelled British nutcase now France's problem child, Alidoggy1, Lil' Annie Fannie Mukface, PetesAnass the UK Dummy and Woody Woodbrain!!

USA

#89886 Jun 13, 2012
than* to be*
ayeesha

United States

#89887 Jun 13, 2012
Abdallah wrote:
I agree israel is the last hope to rescue the syrian population from the grip of these dictator butcher assad
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#89889 Jun 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Bab, blab, blab, u r a fk-in nut job ck-s*ker, that wants a big canyon pit choker.
NINE of the biggest gum flappin' nimrod nut cases in Topix today include The Syrian assclown, RamBoneHead and Bobalina Lil' Joey Wayne Poopy Pants, Expelled British nutcase now France's problem child, Alidoggy1, Lil' Annie Fannie Mukface, Woody Woodbrain and Finally PeteANsass The UK Dummy together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Why don't you NINE clueless nutjobs all get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you five clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to and play with each other? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you idiots write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#89890 Jun 13, 2012
ayeesha wrote:
<quoted text> I agree israel is the last hope to rescue the syrian population from the grip of these dictator butcher assad
THINK "OUTSIDE THE BOX"..No...We say step away from the box..turn 180 degrees and never go back to the box...Find a "Bubble" and get in it, when the pressure becomes so great from the outside or the inside and the "Bubble" is about to burst...Find another "Bubble" and continue your Journey...BECOME a "Bubble Jumper" find your "Bumper People" to help you along your Journey...-J.Ford Taylor-"Transformational Leadership..Check it out!

Stephen.....Transforming the WORLD..."One Bubble at a time!"
LiJoey exposes J Zionism

Port Jefferson, NY

#89891 Jun 13, 2012
ayeesha wrote:
<quoted text> I agree israel is the last hope to rescue the syrian population from the grip of these dictator butcher assad
`

`

`

You are right,...Israel is the last regime to rescue anyone.

Israeli Jews are wanted fugitives and Serial killers in absentia, who are about to bite the bullet.

Americans dont realize something very important, the pass several administrations were under the Zionist ruler-ship and have brought our Country to ruination. President Kennedy was the last hope and salvation for America's future. He was murdered by Israel's Mossad, for telling Israel to disarm and take down the Nuclear Facility. He also did away with the Federal Reserve Bank..

We've let Zionist and Talmudic Jew-run/ran politics pollute and ruin our Nation inwardly and outwardly.

"We" at Mt. Sinai are in survival mode, ever since Ron Paul Campaign was sabotaged, by Zionist run Media and TV.

USA

#89892 Jun 13, 2012
Bobby SandBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Bab, blab, blab, u r a fk-in nut job ck-s*ker, that wants a big exclamation point shoved up her curly tail!
Get fk-in lost with ur inane semi-illiterate copying postings. You don see " us " touting your grammatical childish mistake above, it shows what a deranged lowlife J pachyderm u really are.
Go buy a Big Arabs Pacifier, and relieve yourself. Too much sexual tension is lulling under that over hanging adipose tissue, that stinks when raised to fine ur 'p' grand canyon pit choker.
More of your homoerotic allusions. Are you especially frustrated today? I don't blame you, outclassed little man.

USA

#89893 Jun 13, 2012
LiJoey exposes His Junk on the Playground wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
President Kennedy was the last hope and salvation for America's future. He was murdered by Israel's Mossad,.
Besides one of your paranoid web sites, do you have a link to that outrageous bit of rubbish, ignorant one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Village Idiot at it Again 5 hr Proud MB 5
Pat McCall no show again 5 hr hoo doo you think... 24
Gary Stirirzz 5 hr hoo doo you think... 22
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 10 hr Whataloser 5
Review: TT Appliance & HVAC Repair 11 hr Tommy B 2
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) 11 hr Lucy 13
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) Thu hoo doo you think... 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages