Mastic Man Charged With Welfare Fraud, Identity Theft

Oct 1, 2010 Full story: Long Island Press 7

A Mastic man who was collecting Social Security benefits under a frienda s name was arrested Friday for trying to get a drivera s license under the assumed name, New York State police said.

Full Story
Dumb and Dumber

Bellmore, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Antonio Rivera another fine example of a Mastic resident.
The daily arrest - of a Mastic resient typical Mastic resident scammer, and total loser.
Dumb and Dumber

Bellmore, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Why is it, the dumbest crimes are committed by Mastic residents?

Why is it, any crime involving kids is from Mastic?

Why is it DWI and Mastic go hand and hand.

Why is it ost sex offenders live in Mastic?

Why is it all the section 8 HUD houses that are 1/2 way houses are in Mastic and Shirley?
Waterlogged

New York, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
To ~ show how ignorant and stupid Mastic residents are..you idiots and get warned of the dangers of crime all the time in Mastic ...

Using a person's name or personal information without the person's .... d. Only stupid people are victims of fraud and only a stupid Mastic resident would try to commit ID theft....
Rob from Shirley

Bellmore, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2010
As I visit Mastic and Shirley I realize more and more why we are considered a "trashy", low class town. Look at all our white trash beer joints, taco stands and dirt water dog trucks on the side of the road.

And now the "new" Skate Park is offering "Crime" and "Drugs" as entertainment..

is this how low and uneducated Pearsall has become?

More than half the people here live on goverment assistance. Our pregnant, teen girls waddle around the William Floyd high school proud of their huge tummies. Perfectly healthy adults refuse to go get jobs because they have their "unemployment checks", or "goverment assistance"....

people in this town sit around and wait for the "first of the month". They run to their mailboxes, cash their checks, and then flock to stores to shop like they earned their money.
Then...on the weekends they flock to the taco stands, beer joints, and illegal massage pallors only to be broke by the following week.

This town needs a huge clean-up!!! What's it gonna take: anglos on city council, educated people that are interested in moving forward?

Need to remove the Section 8 HUD housing and 1/2 way houses in Mastic and Shirley.

This town also needs a lot of prayer....we need positive places in this town like "The Point"......not more "New and Improved" Town of Brookhaven.
Honest Frank

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 5, 2010
(" Honest Frank for Mayor")- he's the Bomb!!!

Mastic and Shirley I realize more and more why we are considered a "trashy", low class town. Look at all the white trash beer joints, taco stands and dirt water dog trucks on the side of the road.

And now the "new" Skate Park is offering "Crime" and "Drugs" as entertainment..

low life people in this town sit around in Mastic and Shirley and wait for the "first of the month". They run to their mailboxes, cash their checks, and then flock to stores to shop like they earned their money.

Then...on the weekends they flock to the taco stands, beer joints, and illegal massage pallors only to be broke by the following week.

(" The trailer Park trash ") Franks a perfect fit for Mayor.
Robert Holtz

New York, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2010
Another Mastic Moron doing what they do best! This guy is he black or spanish? or maybe Indian I cannot tell from his picture... Just a darkie and a proud welfare Mastic resident.

You go mastic Pride!!!!!
Tom the bitch Brady

Bronx, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2011
This is a classic example of the typical resident of Mastic or Shirley they are all trashy like this loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer Systems 53 min Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) 1 hr hoodo 18
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 1 hr hoodo 5
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 1 hr hoodo 3
MBPOA Law suit 1 hr hoodo 98
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr scirocco 119,692
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 14 hr Ginger 16

Medford News Video

Medford Dating
Find my Match