Home invasion suspects plead not guilty

Full story: Newsday

The two surviving suspects in the botched home invasion that ended in the deaths of three people pleaded not guilty yesterday to an indictment charging second-degree murder and burglary.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 67 of67
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kay

Park Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

funny that is starred out the word hom_ie
fwiw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

The censor bots are going nuts. N-appy is now censored. How f--cking funny is that.
Middle Island

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Please pray for all of those involved. This is a no win situation. There are families involved on both sides that are struggling terribly with grief.
unknownnn

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

ericc was soemeone who was very close with my family he never ment for this to happen so everyone who thinks this is what was ment to happen isnt true... dane was also very close with my family so all u as* holes need to f*ckk of cause if you heard it from both point of views then you wouldnt be saying half the things that your wring noww!
Dan

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

I grew up with eric, he lived 2 blocks away from me. I've known him since foruth grade, we hung out everyday and he was one of my best friends. he would NEVER intentionally do what he did...He was influenced by the people around him, we told him not to hang out with those scumbags but he didn't listen, and we stopped chillen with him because of that. But don't get me wrong, no one made him do anything, it was ultimatley his decision and he messed up BIG TIME, and now his life is ruined, plus his Dad just died and he couldn't even go to his funeral. He was friends with Dane, and it was f**ked up of him to set his friend up like that, but he was into some other sh** at the time and didn't have his head on straight. But I can guarantee you he didn't think or want anyone to get hurt, he just wanted the money from robbing Dane. He was 100% wrong for what he did, but 99% of the people online right now talking sh** don't know Eic or Dane or even what REALLY happened, not just what the papers said. Eric's house also got raided and EVERYTHING stolen from it because his parents were away when he got locked up (and we're not talking about a 2 bedroom cottage here) his family are some of the nicest people in the world and brought him up right, he justmade a bad decision that will ruin him forever.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Too bad he didn't man up and rob him himself (without guns etc) rather than creating a home invasion. Not that I am condoning robbery but really? A home invasion? A lot of planning goes into that and he had plenty of time to figure out how stupid it was. Sad really. So many lives ruined.
forsaken

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

any of u without sin cast the first stone otherwise shut ur stupid faces...thanks and btw eric calace was not a bad kid i went to high school wit him he just got mixed up wit the wrong ppl i mean it is a terrible thing wut happened but it goes wit the terrritory when ur selling drugs. dane and eric both wanted the quick fix of money and we see where that ended both of them. nothing good comes easily...and money is the root of all evil. we cant change our pasts but only learn from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 67 of67
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
90 cameras around mbv 3 min Mrs Baldy Rimshot 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Jesus 114,593
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 47 min C No Evil 6,320
Honest Frank for Mayor of the Mastic Beach Vill... 1 hr DONT VOTE FOR FRANK 2015 10
Giant Garage Sale 4 hr John 8
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
Hey Brady 19 hr Incompetence 6
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
Medford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000