France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

leased the boat to the bomber in Mass. for him to hide in.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone guess how much village taxes MBPOA pays on its two marinas?

And, why are these two MBPOA properties taxed at ZERO?

0209-030.00-05.00-035.000 Cottonwood Pl
0209-034.00-02.00-070.000 Riviera Dr
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
Can anyone guess how much village taxes MBPOA pays on its two marinas?
And, why are these two MBPOA properties taxed at ZERO?
0209-030.00-05.00-035.000 Cottonwood Pl
0209-034.00-02.00-070.000 Riviera Dr
well, we haven't received any info on why our DEPUTY MYOR pays no taxes on his house at his marina, or why he pays 12dollars a year on a two acre lot that he stored boats illegally on, so good luck getting that info. And YOU are the investigator, so go investigate.

Ad why would we care? They don't waste my taxes so........
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

It's even worse...

the MBPOA owns 36.32 Acres and only pays $946.30 to the village. This is awful. How did they get so UNDER ASSESSED?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
How did they get so UNDER ASSESSED?
you should be asking how the marina at 2 Floral court got so under assesed to the tune of $0

Maybe Gary made the bill 'disappear'.
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
It's even worse...
the MBPOA owns 36.32 Acres and only pays $946.30 to the village. This is awful. How did they get so UNDER ASSESSED?
maybe when gary starts paying his fair share, i will care.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Gary pays over30, 000 a year at the marina , mbpoa nothing
tsk

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
It's even worse...
no bathrooms on any of the properties.Why does Gary get away with not paying taxes on a HOME with multiply bathrooms? Again, who cares, they dont waste my taxes.

tsk

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
Gary pays over30, 000 a year at the marina , mbpoa nothing
well, no thats not corect. But again, WHO CARES? Go bitch to the TOB, i'm sure you know how to do that!
Evan Politico

East Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

If Bob Debona was still wit us things would be different Yo!
Agreed

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

tsk wrote:
<quoted text>no bathrooms on any of the properties.Why does Gary get away with not paying taxes on a HOME with multiply bathrooms? Again, who cares, they dont waste my taxes.
MBPOA does not tax me a penny. I believe they own a lot of empty lots. They do not store any boats on the properties that they own and they pay plenty of taxes on their clubhouse. They only have guard sheds at their marinas and all the boats go in the water that is not village property (go argue with Tom Carono and the TOB that the village owns the bottom of the bay because they disagree) All this property is PARKLAND and is taxed at a different rate.

As usual you people don't bitch about a private marina owner that is taxed for vacant land that he uses to make a profit storing boats. An 85 year old not for profit run by volunteers that serves the residents of Mastic Beach for free and offers the cheapest marina rates in Long Island to the residents has been vilified and attacked by a government entity. How is it not a conflict of interest for the Marina owner who is in a position of power to vote on taking down this organization?
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
MBPOA does not tax me a penny. I believe they own a lot of empty lots. They do not store any boats on the properties that they own and they pay plenty of taxes on their clubhouse. They only have guard sheds at their marinas and all the boats go in the water that is not village property (go argue with Tom Carono and the TOB that the village owns the bottom of the bay because they disagree) All this property is PARKLAND and is taxed at a different rate.
As usual you people don't bitch about a private marina owner that is taxed for vacant land that he uses to make a profit storing boats. An 85 year old not for profit run by volunteers that serves the residents of Mastic Beach for free and offers the cheapest marina rates in Long Island to the residents has been vilified and attacked by a government entity. How is it not a conflict of interest for the Marina owner who is in a position of power to vote on taking down this organization?
100percent correct! Hope the DA finds it a conflict of interest also while he's looking all the other illegal activities. And yes, the DA knows and has been receiving monthly statements from many residents on this type of behavior. MORE residents need to call and submit letters to the DA to show what we have to put up down here.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

MBLover2 wrote:
<quoted text>100percent correct! Hope the DA finds it a conflict of interest also while he's looking all the other illegal activities. And yes, the DA knows and has been receiving monthly statements from many residents on this type of behavior. MORE residents need to call and submit letters to the DA to show what we have to put up down here.
anybody going to Smith Point today to protest the lack of dune repairs, 3:30pm? Heard they are delaying till February 2014 because of the piping plovers. Just my opinion, if they don't fix the dunes, there will be no habitat for the plovers. All land west of Section 1 will suffer unless this is fixed.
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>anybody going to Smith Point today to protest the lack of dune repairs, 3:30pm? Heard they are delaying till February 2014 because of the piping plovers. Just my opinion, if they don't fix the dunes, there will be no habitat for the plovers. All land west of Section 1 will suffer unless this is fixed.
yes. And a big thank you to Maura from the MBPOA for organizing the event. I hope some of the Village leaders and members from the other civics will be there, but we shall see.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr 333secondJudeLeet 117,924
bruce and maura are useless 4 hr Incompetence 54
Brady is silent on MBV Audit 7 hr hoo doo you think... 7
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) 11 hr Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? 13 hr Peter Cheeks 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Debate: Ferguson - Mastic Beach, NY 16 hr yeah 9

Search the Medford Forum:
•••

Medford News Video

•••
Medford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000