village oops

White Plains, NY

#21 Jun 12, 2013
So I guess they think they won't get the MBPOA clubhouse.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#22 Jun 12, 2013
village oops wrote:
So I guess they think they won't get the MBPOA clubhouse.
Don't be silly, that will be the court!
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2013
its falling apart wrote:
Time to dissolve!
It's not falling apart. It's moving forward. Yes!!! Sounds like that may be against your wishes.
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't go to tonight's meeting either. What I would ask is how much will the second and third floors cost?
Yes, they're going to need them. And a rooftop deck sounds nice, for coffee breaks.
Good boy Gary

Moriches, NY

#25 Jun 12, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnt work for the village numbnuts. He sub contracts , he is NOT an employee. Get your facts straight.
I know you're stupid, so I'll explain it one more time.
HE GETS PAID BY THEY VILLAGE. THEREFOR......HE WORKS FOR THE VILLAGE!
Understand? It doesn't matter if he's a sub-contractor, or part time, or a freelancer. IF HE GETS PAID BY THE VILLAGE.......HE WORKS FOR THE VILLAGE!!!

I realize that with your tiny pea sized brain this is hard for you, but please try to grasp it. He WORKS for the village also.
Good boy Gary

Moriches, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not falling apart. It's moving forward. Yes!!! Sounds like that may be against your wishes.
if its not falling apart, it certainly looks like hell!
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Jun 12, 2013
Good boy Gary wrote:
<quoted text>if its not falling apart, it certainly looks like hell!
... said by one with no vision. Emerge from the darkness, if you dare.
Good boy Gary

Moriches, NY

#28 Jun 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
... said by one with no vision. Emerge from the darkness, if you dare.
vision?
Is that what you call it? Why would your vision for MB be to make it look like crap? Because it looks like crap. How about this, just start with mowing the grass and get the phragmites out of the road. I know you are all smal thinkers, so start small. Clean up your mess.
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#29 Jun 12, 2013
Good boy Gary wrote:
<quoted text>vision?
Is that what you call it? Why would your vision for MB be to make it look like crap? Because it looks like crap. How about this, just start with mowing the grass and get the phragmites out of the road. I know you are all smal thinkers, so start small. Clean up your mess.
Small minded only sees hell. It is dark down there. This is a beautiful area, for those that are able to see it.
Good boy Gary

Moriches, NY

#30 Jun 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Small minded only sees hell. It is dark down there. This is a beautiful area, for those that are able to see it.
its "beautiful" for those getting PAID by your buddies. For the rest of us, were sick of looking at the crap and mess. I understand, you get paid now that we are a village. You love it. For the rest of us, we're sick of seeing shoes hanging from wires. Crap all over the road. And the leaders only making non-friends of the village get permits. And if you can't see that, you're delusional.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Jun 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they're going to need them. And a rooftop deck sounds nice, for coffee breaks.
As long as it's not near the helipad.
Maura questions

White Plains, NY

#32 Jun 12, 2013
The Mayor or the board did not look to happy about the questions Maura asked last night.
But what gets me is they did not want to answer them, what are they scared of.
Keep up the good work Maura.
MB Lover

Norwalk, CT

#33 Jun 12, 2013
Maura questions wrote:
The Mayor or the board did not look to happy about the questions Maura asked last night.
What questions did Maura ask that they would not answer? I thought this was supposed to be an open government.
Marvin

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 Jun 12, 2013
We need to end the village. I had great hope a village would make Mastic Beach Better. I was wrong.my street is far worse now than it was pryor to becoming a village. thanks Village Vision Team.Who changed the name of their party to "Forward Focus Team" because the old name stank it still stinks.
what meeting were you at

Mastic Beach, NY

#35 Jun 12, 2013
Maura questions wrote:
What are you talking about? I was at the meeting, and the Mayor answered all of Maura's questions. She wanted to know why she hadn't heard about the purchase of the Nutrition center before last night. The Mayor told her it was discussed at the work session that she did not attend, which one of the MBPOS directors had videotaped, and that it had been written up in both the South Shore Press and the Advance. She said she had seen it in the paper.
He also told her that it is not good business to announce that the Village is looking to purchase a building before the details are worked out or someone else will jump in and buy it to try to make a quick buck on from the VIllage, Smitty's and the Associated are perfect examples.
The Mayor and the Board did not look the least bit upset to me when Maura was up there questioning them. They answered all questions that were asked of them.
Last nights meeting was very informative and helpful, especially to the people that are still trying to recover from Sandy. Thank God the Village Board is working to help people rebuild their lives.
Whats in a question

Moriches, NY

#36 Jun 12, 2013
what meeting were you at wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I was at the meeting, and the Mayor answered all of Maura's questions. She wanted to know why she hadn't heard about the purchase of the Nutrition center before last night. The Mayor told her it was discussed at the work session that she did not attend, which one of the MBPOS directors had videotaped, and that it had been written up in both the South Shore Press and the Advance. She said she had seen it in the paper.
He also told her that it is not good business to announce that the Village is looking to purchase a building before the details are worked out or someone else will jump in and buy it to try to make a quick buck on from the VIllage, Smitty's and the Associated are perfect examples.
The Mayor and the Board did not look the least bit upset to me when Maura was up there questioning them. They answered all questions that were asked of them.
Last nights meeting was very informative and helpful, especially to the people that are still trying to recover from Sandy. Thank God the Village Board is working to help people rebuild their lives.
I think it was the parts about Tim B qualifications and if he is or isn't the "building inspector". If you go by what the village meeting minutes are, he is not. If you go by his qualifications, theres a large time period when he wasnt qualifies. If he handed out fines or violations in that time, they may be voided and the village will need to return any money collected. Dont worry, its being looked into by someone other than the Board of directors or Mayor. And I think its THOSE questions that they are scared of.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 Jun 12, 2013
Whats in a question wrote:
<quoted text>I think it was the parts about Tim B qualifications and if he is or isn't the "building inspector". If you go by what the village meeting minutes are, he is not. If you go by his qualifications, theres a large time period when he wasnt qualifies. If he handed out fines or violations in that time, they may be voided and the village will need to return any money collected. Dont worry, its being looked into by someone other than the Board of directors or Mayor. And I think its THOSE questions that they are scared of.
Hopefully, by the Masked Avenger!
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Jun 12, 2013
I am not an employee
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#39 Jun 13, 2013
Good boy Gary wrote:
<quoted text>its "beautiful" for those getting PAID by your buddies. For the rest of us, were sick of looking at the crap and mess. I understand, you get paid now that we are a village. You love it. For the rest of us, we're sick of seeing shoes hanging from wires. Crap all over the road. And the leaders only making non-friends of the village get permits. And if you can't see that, you're delusional.
I do not work for the village. I am not friends with the Board. We are in better shape than we were under the Town. The garbage on the roads is from the pigs we live amongst. And you're worried about shoes hanging from wires? That's all you got? Who is delusional? Have another swig.
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#40 Jun 13, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I am not an employee
if you get a check from them, you work for them. if you are an independent contractor that gets paid by the village, you work for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: East Patchogue man arrested in sex abuse ... 21 min patchogue resident 1
4 years later ? 31 min wake up 7
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr conklincolt 6,467
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Mandela 118,283
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 17 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 18 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 hr NAVYVET 6,391

Medford News Video

Medford Jobs

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]