village buys nutrition center without...
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#181 Jul 10, 2013
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>FU. If the guy wants his house on a 20 foot tall foundation its his money, his house, his to do what he wants. He LIVES there, not you. realize that and stop trying to control peoples lives. Deal with your own issue.
And so it starts...
FOFF

Stamford, CT

#182 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>And so it starts...
Yes. START to realize you opinion doesnt matter. His property, his house.
Your both wrong

Shirley, NY

#183 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
Having read the crier, I believe he made a gross miscalculation error on the anticipated interest computation. He said there would be a million dollars of interest. But, a $1million note at 4% for 15 years is more like $300,000 in interest not $1,000,000. Just wondering if there was a simple math error or intentional overstatement.
And Bruce, if you wanted to do a Permissive Referendum, today is your last day to file it. As usual, I am just trying to be helpful.
1,000,000 at 4% for 15 years is $600,000 in interest. Calculated it for this thread.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#184 Jul 10, 2013
Your both wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
1,000,000 at 4% for 15 years is $600,000 in interest. Calculated it for this thread.
$331,438.40

$7396.88 x 180 =$1,331,438.40, total payments of which $1,000,000 is principlal and the remainder is interest.

YOU'RE MISTAKEN.
Fof

Stamford, CT

#185 Jul 10, 2013
Youre both wrong because it will cost us WAY more than the one million dollars. Remember, the elite 5 can add or pass any resolution for any amount of money for anything they want. They do it all the time. 2 years down the road they will pass another million dollar bond to add a second floor or add a 2000 SF "addition". You think any of this will ever stop costing money?
OMG

Mastic, NY

#186 Jul 10, 2013
Fof wrote:
Youre both wrong because it will cost us WAY more than the one million dollars. Remember, the elite 5 can add or pass any resolution for any amount of money for anything they want. They do it all the time. 2 years down the road they will pass another million dollar bond to add a second floor or add a 2000 SF "addition". You think any of this will ever stop costing money?
Stupidity runs deep.
FOFF

Mastic Beach, NY

#187 Jul 10, 2013
Fof wrote:
Me want second floor. Better view of village marinas. Who said this costs money, my taxes went down!
Wait what

Stamford, CT

#188 Jul 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity runs deep.
Wait, they CANT pass a million dollar bond without the taxpayers input? Because I thought thats what they did. Here I was thinking we didnt have a say at all.
Flag Caped Crusader

Springfield, NJ

#189 Jul 10, 2013
Who can save us from these spend and tax and tax and tax organized community organizers?????
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#190 Jul 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, they CANT pass a million dollar bond without the taxpayers input? Because I thought thats what they did. Here I was thinking we didnt have a say at all.
But the taxpayers did have a say, under NY Village Law They could have filed a petition known as a Permissive Referendum, but THEY DIDN'T! That means the residents are satisfied with the announced purchase and bond proposal. If you were so against this, why didn't you do something, besides post on here?
Wait what

Stamford, CT

#191 Jul 11, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>But the taxpayers did have a say, under NY Village Law They could have filed a petition known as a Permissive Referendum, but THEY DIDN'T! That means the residents are satisfied with the announced purchase and bond proposal. If you were so against this, why didn't you do something, besides post on here?
Really Brady?
The elite 5 do what they want, when they want, with whoever they want. This village is for 5 people and their friends and family. We all know it. You know it, youre just so full of sh!t youre blinded.
Enjoy your corruption, DA day is coming and I will be the first to laugh when the silver bracelets snap shut.
The tax payers have NO SAY AT ALL in this poor-mans village you created.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#192 Jul 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Really Brady?
The elite 5 do what they want, when they want, with whoever they want. This village is for 5 people and their friends and family. We all know it. You know it, youre just so full of sh!t youre blinded.
Enjoy your corruption, DA day is coming and I will be the first to laugh when the silver bracelets snap shut.
When you voted in the village, you gave governing powers to the elected officials. You had the right to pursue a permissive referendum, which I outlined the steps as far back as February, but for some reason chose not to. That's all you get.

Sent from my ipad at the optimum wifi zone near Onofrio's while on a lunch break.
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#193 Jul 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Really Brady?
DA DA DA shut up!!! Its not happening you idiots. Stop it you MBPOA a-holes....Give up the suit, your gonna lose and YOUR the ones that should worry about the DA yet again...You lost your ace in the hole that knew how to Dr the books, he died thank god
village trash

Stamford, CT

#194 Jul 11, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
DA DA DA shut up!!! Its not happening you idiots. Stop it you MBPOA a-holes....Give up the suit, your gonna lose and YOUR the ones that should worry about the DA yet again...You lost your ace in the hole that knew how to Dr the books, he died thank god
what a scum bag you are.
For the record, the DA IS investigating Gary and the village and NOT the MBPOA.
DA is a failure

Shirley, NY

#195 Jul 11, 2013
I believe the the mayor is more guilty than the deputy mayor because he over rules everyone. The problem where having is that the poliicians above them are all crooked so how can they intervene with so many skeletons in there own closet. It is a domino effect of criminality.
wow

Stamford, CT

#196 Jul 11, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you honestly write "HE DIED THANK GOD"? And 3 people agreed with you?
Words fail me to describe how awful you people are.
Kevin Scrotum

Stamford, CT

#197 Jul 11, 2013
I am feeling ill. Might not make it in tomorrow.
Kevin Scrotum

Stamford, CT

#198 Jul 12, 2013
Kevin Scrotum wrote:
I am feeling ill. Might not make it in tomorrow.
Feeling much better, probably just the usual hangover.
b2fh

Center Moriches, NY

#199 Jul 12, 2013
what i want to know is why the village board is still sitting as the planning board. we need different people on these boards. are there any other boards that the mayor and trustees are on. three years is enough time to establish a list of individuals to place on these boards. too much power for just 5 people.
What what

Mastic, NY

#200 Jul 12, 2013
b2fh wrote:
what i want to know is why the village board is still sitting as the planning board. we need different people on these boards. are there any other boards that the mayor and trustees are on. three years is enough time to establish a list of individuals to place on these boards. too much power for just 5 people.
No joke: Maybe you should ask them that question and apply for the job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 1 hr 11951Ratdog 86
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 6 hr 11951Ratdog 206
The Truth about Fred Towel (Mar '12) Tue 11951Ratdog 32
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Jan 14 Chris 20
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jan 12 Petesake 121,921
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jan 11 Crackdown 215
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... (Sep '14) Jan 8 Hottadan 10

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance