Brooklyn, NY

#82 Mar 17, 2013
Bruce can u cut my big boy hair
Hoza

New York, NY

#83 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
Bruce can u cut my big boy hair
awww Zany, thats the best you have? Loser.
Hoza

New York, NY

#84 Mar 17, 2013
woodside willie wrote:
The house WAS DAMAGED BY THE STORMWAITINGFOR MONEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE NICE WAY TO TRY TO GET A VOTE
Oh Zany, stfu already. It wasnt damaged by the storm, its been a POS house for years!
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#85 Mar 18, 2013
Hoza wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Zany, stfu already. It wasnt damaged by the storm, its been a POS house for years!
that house was a wreck last summer (before the storm) this house is not vacant. it is being rented. if you are renting your home, you should at least keep it to the same standards that you hold the rest of us to.
Ok whats up

White Plains, NY

#86 Mar 21, 2013
Now lets see how they will cover up this.
106 Cranberry Dr ,Marina taxes.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#87 Mar 21, 2013
Are you people dense or illiterate who keep posting Garys address on the internet.You are getting yourselfs in a big web of legal problems if it gets persued.Again I am not a Gary fan but you people are crossing the big red line.I am trying to protect you before this gets out of line and he will say enough is enough and start a libel suit on you people.You are entering a privercy violation and under law is covered by the clause cyber bullying.Below here it is right out of the law book
[•Posting messages to online bulletin boards and discussion groups with the victim’s personal information, such as home address, phone number or Social Security number. Posts may also be lewd or controversial – and result in the victim receiving numerous emails, calls or visits from people who read the post online]
I have nothing to gain by trying to keep all of you out of trouble.You can legally all file a complaint and directly give it to the clerk about your concerns on the house in question as it is confidential but not on a public domain.I been in the business and know a lot of laws so yes BEWARE only this time for you to stay out of trouble.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#88 Mar 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Are you people dense or illiterate who keep posting Garys address on the internet.You are getting yourselfs in a big web of legal problems if it gets persued.Again I am not a Gary fan but you people are crossing the big red line.I am trying to protect you before this gets out of line and he will say enough is enough and start a libel suit on you people.You are entering a privercy violation and under law is covered by the clause cyber bullying.Below here it is right out of the law book
[•Posting messages to online bulletin boards and discussion groups with the victim’s personal information, such as home address, phone number or Social Security number. Posts may also be lewd or controversial – and result in the victim receiving numerous emails, calls or visits from people who read the post online]
I have nothing to gain by trying to keep all of you out of trouble.You can legally all file a complaint and directly give it to the clerk about your concerns on the house in question as it is confidential but not on a public domain.I been in the business and know a lot of laws so yes BEWARE only this time for you to stay out of trouble.
There will be some who will now call you a Gary defender.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#89 Mar 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Are you people dense or illiterate who keep posting Garys address on the internet.You are getting yourselfs in a big web of legal problems if it gets persued.
To better service the taxpayers of Village of Mastic Beach we have made tax information available to you through the Village of Mastic Beach ( http://www.masticbeachvillageny.gov/ ). All information located on this website is considered public information.

https://www.municipaltaxpayments.com/index.cf...
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#90 Mar 21, 2013
Deputy Mayor Mccheese--I am not a Gary defender but far from it.I do not want to get into it but the focus team won and I would like to see how things will flow before I make any other negative comments.I as you want things to go positive more me right now as I am living in it..Nobody seems to understand that retrieving public information is one thing and you the retriever has to respect the rights of the individual you are accessing info about.When the party that retrieved the info than exploits it on an internet domain becomes another issue.It can lead to harassment or threats to the party whose privacy rights that party has violated.Do not think for a moment that I will not be watching what the focus team will be up to as sadly you will be wrong.I am at this time hoping to see that they will start doing the right thing as a group to move this village in the right direction.Again I am looking out to keep our forum group from crossing a red line.Mr.mccheese if you are who you say you are and are in the military in kuwait defending our country I as a former vet want to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#91 Mar 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Deputy Mayor Mccheese--I am not a Gary defender but far from it.I do not want to get into it but the focus team won and I would like to see how things will flow before I make any other negative comments.
Actually, Gary and Bill have already been around for a few years now, you should pretty much have an idea how things have been flowing.
BEWARE wrote:
Mr.mccheese if you are who you say you are and are in the military in kuwait defending our country I as a former vet want to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY
I am currently not in the military and have not EVER claimed that my current status in Kuwait is related to being in the U.S. military. I never alluded to the fact that I was. Magnum Brady P.I. made that assumption for whatever reason and numerous times I have told him he was wrong. At the present, he thinks I am someone who sweeps camel shit off the streets here. Once again he is wrong but then again. Hell, he even accused me of being at a wet dream vision team meeting about a month ago even though I havent been in the U.S since Nov/Dec 2010.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#92 Mar 21, 2013
Well if you are there it definitely is not the safest place to be.Well thank you for bringing our american culture to a place they would not accept.Hopefully you are an american.?????????
You and Brady will never see eye to eye so just respect each others views.The focus team will have more to lose if they do not make a 180degree turn.If I do decide to run next year I will begin early,know I would win,would be either the focus teams best asset yet or there worst nightmare to the point that they may be the ones to start the dissolution of the village themselves.My motto will be "POWER TO THE PEOPLE".The vision that made us a village will be reset to just that.Peoples ideas,suggestions,complaints will be met and taken more seriously and in a more timely manner.
Like I said they will be the determining factor by there daily operations of the village business catered towards the owner occupied residents of the village in a positive way.If they meet my expectations I will praise them and not run.If I get disappointed then one trustee in next years election will definitely lose there seat.I am trying again with the new election that past practices will either improve or be recinded to enhance the quality of life of the owner occupied homes that began the vision and there chance for a career in politics.I may be a glutton for punishment but I am giving them 1 more chance to see us move forward.Hopefully they will meet my expectations and probably the expectations of most on the forum.
um OK

Mastic Beach, NY

#93 Mar 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
seriously, how can he sue anyone that is posting his address? the village has it posted for all to see. if he sues anyone, start with the village. BTW, tax records and home addresses are PUBLIC knowledge. Anyone can get them and anyone can post them. I can take out an add in the paper saying what house is his and how much he pays in taxes. He can "sue" anyone for that.
another forgotten thing

Mastic, NY

#94 Apr 12, 2013
So what happen to this, Gary and his taxes?
its never to late

White Plains, NY

#95 Apr 13, 2013
Dissolve!
Lets make a deal

Moriches, NY

#96 Apr 13, 2013
its never to late wrote:
Dissolve!
kevin told me the deal for the marina is almost done. Cant say too much
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#97 Apr 13, 2013
Lets make a deal wrote:
<quoted text>kevin told me the deal for the marina is almost done. Cant say too much
there's Johnny Brady with more "facts" he cant talk about because they come from confidential informants that end up being wrong.
Proud Mastic Beacher

Shirley, NY

#98 Apr 13, 2013
Why don't you just mind your own business until you are back in the Village you are awful far away to be talking aout thigs you haven't seen
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#99 Apr 13, 2013
Proud Mastic Beacher wrote:
Why don't you just mind your own business until you are back in the Village you are awful far away to be talking aout thigs you haven't seen
This is my business. My tax dollars, and my first amendment rights to freedom of expression allows me to talk about it and make it my business as well.

I bet if I was cherishing Gary and the rest of the wet dream team you wouldnt be telling me to mind my own business.
Its good to be Gary

Shirley, NY

#100 Apr 16, 2013
Nothing will change, he will get away with it for another year.
thats why

Shirley, NY

#101 Apr 20, 2013
The carnival is to get money to pay Gary's taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 118,212
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr henu 6,429
Meeting was a Joke 2 hr hoo doo you think... 29
you left your dog behind 7 hr Mary tienken 4
bruce likes banana and fudge 13 hr Sunshine 4
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 16 hr rob 210
Who is Arty Price 19 hr Cher 1
•••

Medford News Video

•••