Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1052 Feb 20, 2013
I wonder if anything besides total return of TOB will make you happy?
remember why

Mastic, NY

#1053 Feb 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, but this exactly what you voted for. The MBVEC talked a good game and feed us a bunch of lies, but come on! How did you not know this would happen? Adding MORE government never solved a thing. "Give them a chance" was NOT a reason to form a government with the budget and NO PLAN they had.
And Village Gosip, you are TOTALLY on the payroll with the amount of BS you are spewing.
Your right my bad,but if we lose Carol then the PCCA and Stiriz will have total control over the village. I am willing to give Nick a chance.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1054 Feb 20, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Carol is almost never there. Second your the ones making accusations , back it up with real research. If your that lazy shut up. All your claims are just that claims until you back it up. Fact is the village is paying much less then if they used subs like TOB does. Guess maybe its a discount given which you should be happy about. Plus what the F do you care???? Have your taxes risen??? NOOOOOO They havent because mine havent. There has been no village tax increase since its inception. Case closed.
when you overspend your budget (plan) you will eventually have to raise taxes. you do realize that we are getting a tax increase after the election right?
concerned citizen

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1055 Feb 20, 2013
i am willing to wait to see who gets elected. if it is the same old crap, then i say dissolve now before its too late.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1056 Feb 20, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
i am willing to wait to see who gets elected. if it is the same old crap, then i say dissolve now before its too late.
I agree if it goes back to the same old crew than I think there will be a lot of people fighting to take the lead on removing the officials from office and closing the doors of this nightmare forever.They did do a good job on the snow removal.I will attest to that if they want to use me on there resume.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1057 Feb 20, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if it goes back to the same old crew than I think there will be a lot of people fighting to take the lead on removing the officials from office and closing the doors of this nightmare forever.They did do a good job on the snow removal.I will attest to that if they want to use me on there resume.
The same old crap, that's not a nice way to describe Carol! Did I mention I'm not her biggest fan?
Not a Carol Fan

Shirley, NY

#1058 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The same old crap, that's not a nice way to describe Carol! Did I mention I'm not her biggest fan?
Love it LOL
wrong again Brady

Mastic, NY

#1059 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The same old crap, that's not a nice way to describe Carol! Did I mention I'm not her biggest fan?
They were talking about the Vision Team not Carol.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1060 Feb 20, 2013
It will be an interesting election.If Gary wins is this chatter topic going to go on for 2 more years?If so during his next tenure will probably continue to hire the rest of his family including his grandchildren and there friends.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#1061 Feb 20, 2013
Hey, another blighted house torn down today! Good work guys!
in time for the election

Mastic, NY

#1062 Feb 20, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
The woman across the street was complaining about the house for over a year. The mayor told her it would be done in November....... yea good work guys?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1063 Feb 20, 2013
in time for the election wrote:
<quoted text>The woman across the street was complaining about the house for over a year. The mayor told her it would be done in November....... yea good work guys?
i guess nothing being done is easier to complain about! I also saw our hwy guys doing pothole duty today, thanks!
Election patch jobs

Mastic, NY

#1064 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i guess nothing being done is easier to complain about! I also saw our hwy guys doing pothole duty today, thanks!
See how long that lasts. And its the DEP we don't have a HWY DEP.
Will patching it get past the election?
the good old town

Mastic, NY

#1065 Feb 20, 2013
Election patch jobs wrote:
<quoted text>See how long that lasts. And its the DEP we don't have a HWY DEP.
Will patching it get past the election?
Remember the TOB would repave roads in a election year, we get patches!
Time to Dissolve this.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1066 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i guess nothing being done is easier to complain about!
and I guess lying is easier than telling the truth for Gary
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#1067 Feb 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
I wonder if anything besides total return of TOB will make you happy?
less lies and an open government would make me happy. Oh, and all the promises that the MBVEC promised along with a 500,000 budget would make me happy. You know, the things that they PROMISED. Or we're they all just lies?
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#1068 Feb 21, 2013
Promises promises wrote:
<quoted text>less lies and an open government would make me happy. Oh, and all the promises that the MBVEC promised along with a 500,000 budget would make me happy. You know, the things that they PROMISED. Or we're they all just lies?
What the F are you crying about??? It has cost you nothing more then what you paid the past going on three years. There has beeen no tax increase. Come back and say mine went up...waaa waaa waaaaa.. I say you are a liar. No ones has gone up with the vilage tax. They are in year three in the black. Go find something else to cry about. who cares what they buy or what is going on as long as taxes are reasonable(no increase yet) and things are getting done, which they are...
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#1069 Feb 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
yeah, you're more of an Honest Frank stalker.
Promises promises

Mastic Beach, NY

#1070 Feb 21, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
let me guess, the TOB did it? Or is on property that Gary wants for his hotel?
Not Right

Mastic Beach, NY

#1071 Feb 21, 2013
Promises promises wrote:
<quoted text>let me guess, the TOB did it? Or is on property that Gary wants for his hotel?
you seem to take anything good being done and try to subvert it. The raccoon house got demolished and instead of praise you say it will be Gary's new hotel. I just saw the tri hamlet video, but I could not see the backhoe operator..was it Carol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr An NFL Fan 118,654
Gay Friendly Sayville? 9 hr Gayville 3
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 13 hr Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Mon Socwkmom 320
Parked Cars Oct 19 hoodo 2
4 years later ? Oct 19 hoodo 53
Victor Fired (Jul '13) Oct 17 hoo doo you think... 102

Medford News Video

Medford Dating
Find my Match