Comments
961 - 980 of 1,167 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013
Word

Mastic, NY

#1012 Feb 15, 2013
I, WILLIAM BIONDI, as the Mayor of the Village of Mastic Beach, pursuant to the
powers vested in me have declared Brady full of it and unbelievable.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1013 Feb 15, 2013
wrong again Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What was said was,"They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
So keep doing what you do best Brady,not getting the facts right."
No one said she paid on time, what was said was she paid them .
You Brady said she never paid them," if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?"
And if you never speak to her again, all I can say is Carol is very lucky!
i can think of a reason for paying taxes late. it is called living on long island. it is a recession and maybe, just maybe expenses exceeded income. it does happen to some of us once in a while. maybe there was a family emergency that used up the money. things do happen. nobodies life is perfect. i am so glad you are so perfect that you cannot imagine a reason to be short of money. mazel tov.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1014 Feb 15, 2013
Word wrote:
I, WILLIAM BIONDI, as the Mayor of the Village of Mastic Beach, pursuant to the
powers vested in me have declared Brady full of it and unbelievable.
Sorry, I am not going to stop posting what I think. And I don't buy the "she had other bills to pay" explanation. It must be tough to live in a gated estate, on two incomes. I am a single parent with my second one going to college in Sept. and, I have a mortgage to pay....does she?(Hint, the lack of a bank code on the village website, and the tax bill being sent directly would let some assume the house is free and clear). Even the guy with the video cameras paid his taxes on time!
Oh my

Mastic, NY

#1015 Feb 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I am not going to stop posting what I think. And I don't buy the "she had other bills to pay" explanation. It must be tough to live in a gated estate, on two incomes. I am a single parent with my second one going to college in Sept. and, I have a mortgage to pay....does she?(Hint, the lack of a bank code on the village website, and the tax bill being sent directly would let some assume the house is free and clear). Even the guy with the video cameras paid his taxes on time!
Brady give it up, they are paid, if she paid them late it is just less money for Stiriz to piss away on DPW and his family.
If you compare this to what Stiriz has done to us with his lies you have no case. It is no money out of the pubic pocket they are paid late charge and all.
You sound like some one complaining on the Titanic that they are out of ice cubes as she was sinking,this is not killing our village,go to the meetings and here what the people say and you will understand.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1016 Feb 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Brady give it up, they are paid, if she paid them late it is just less money for Stiriz to piss away on DPW and his family.
If you compare this to what Stiriz has done to us with his lies you have no case. It is no money out of the pubic pocket they are paid late charge and all.
You sound like some one complaining on the Titanic that they are out of ice cubes as she was sinking,this is not killing our village,go to the meetings and here what the people say and you will understand.
I'll tell you what, I will leave whether Gary beats Carol to the voters. What say you?
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#1017 Feb 15, 2013
I go to the meetings and there are no computers and no one complains ,in person. Only on this site are there complaints grow some hair go to the da
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1018 Feb 16, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
I go to the meetings and there are no computers and no one complains ,in person. Only on this site are there complaints grow some hair go to the da
i also go to meetings, and lots of people complain. you are lying.
dump Gary

Mastic, NY

#1019 Feb 16, 2013
The only ones not complaining are Stiriz and his family.
Go Away Carol

Mastic, NY

#1020 Feb 16, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>i can think of a reason for paying taxes late. it is called living on long island. it is a recession and maybe, just maybe expenses exceeded income. it does happen to some of us once in a while. maybe there was a family emergency that used up the money. things do happen. nobodies life is perfect. i am so glad you are so perfect that you cannot imagine a reason to be short of money. mazel tov.
de·lin·quent: adj. 1. Failing to do what law or duty requires. 2. Overdue in payment:

As a Trustee, Ms. Bissonette had a duty to set the proper example for all village tax payers. There are no excuses she can make that will justify her failing to ensure her home's property taxes were paid on time, and in full.

To be a sitting Trustee and be delinquent in paying your village property taxes for two consecutive tax bills is more than enough of a reason to be voted out of office - permanently!

She contributes nothing of value to the operation of this village. She was totally missing during super storm Sandy, when Bill, Gary, Gail and Bob were working their butts off. She has also missed more meetings than any other board member.

She's not wanted on the Village Board, and just like her one-term stint on the Brookhaven Town Council, her counterparts on the Village Board don't want her back, either.

She couldn't even convince anyone to run with her. If she has any political sense at all, she will find an excuse to drop out of the race and fade away.
Poor Poor Gary

Mastic, NY

#1021 Feb 16, 2013
Go Away Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
de·lin·quent: adj. 1. Failing to do what law or duty requires. 2. Overdue in payment:
As a Trustee, Ms. Bissonette had a duty to set the proper example for all village tax payers. There are no excuses she can make that will justify her failing to ensure her home's property taxes were paid on time, and in full.
To be a sitting Trustee and be delinquent in paying your village property taxes for two consecutive tax bills is more than enough of a reason to be voted out of office - permanently!
She contributes nothing of value to the operation of this village. She was totally missing during super storm Sandy, when Bill, Gary, Gail and Bob were working their butts off. She has also missed more meetings than any other board member.
She's not wanted on the Village Board, and just like her one-term stint on the Brookhaven Town Council, her counterparts on the Village Board don't want her back, either.
She couldn't even convince anyone to run with her. If she has any political sense at all, she will find an excuse to drop out of the race and fade away.
Now this is Funny!
Carol never ask anyone to run with her. They tuned on her like they did with Paul,and what laws did she break paying her taxes late?
You vision team people sure seem worried .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1022 Feb 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that old joke....the check is in the mail, etc.
If you are right, then why did the village have to resort to sending her numerous reminder letters and penalties?
Due Date 7/2/2012 Base Tax Paid 1/24/2013 591.42
Late Penalty 65.06
Reminder Fee 2.00
Certified Mail Fee 5.75
2012 Village Tax Total 664.23
Total Paid 664.23
Total Due 0.00
We reward people that do not pay taxes such as payroll, mortgages about 122k hospitals that treated yourself or family lipa that keeps your lights on great no bid contracts are rewarded. Did the village even send a tax statement to the IRS for these payments made? Will be now not be paying those taxes also- Enough with the late tax payment as at least it was paid and not hidden behind a corperate name. And for all those google attorneys he can still be responsible for that debt . As stated because of the stupid post I have contacted only two of the those attorney for the collection and as the post keep coming in will add one at a time . The more stupid post the more I contact. So keep going I enjoy the challange.
Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#1023 Feb 16, 2013
Poor Poor Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is Funny!
Carol never ask anyone to run with her. They tuned on her like they did with Paul,and what laws did she break paying her taxes late?
You vision team people sure seem worried .
They sure seem stupid too.
Its Carol Gate!
Paid a few hundred dollars late due to a mistake BY THE VILLAGE and shes public enemy #1!
BUT
Gary can spend HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars that are NOT in the budget on equipment and no bid contracts to his FAMILY and thats OK.
I mean, WOW!

Location hidden

#1024 Feb 16, 2013
Currently about 29 this is a small list several hundred thousand and we are giving more so he can continue to cheat other busineses ,utilities,hospitals and mortgage company- Ask Gary to ask his family whom are awarded these no bid no bond jobs to pay his thousands on taxes to the goverment that decided not to pay -

DONALD STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD,
64 90625
MF
$1,107.01
2/13/1987 2:25:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
MF
$2,196.05
4/5/1991 12:16:00 PM
COMMISSIONER OF TAXATION AND FINANCE
NA
STIRI, DONALD H / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$974.15
4/20/1995 9:30:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD
85 5111
MF
$414.79
6/10/1985 12:23:00 PM
ST CHARLES HOSPITAL
HAYT HAYT & LANDAU
STIRI, DONALD H / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$1,429.12
4/20/1995 9:30:00 AM
NA
FOO44795
MF
$1,229.81
4/4/1991 12:08:00 PM
NA
64 90625
MF
$226.30
4/7/1986 10:24:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
STIRIZ, DONALD / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$2,156.76
11/12/1992 12:22:00 PM
NA
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
F0037096
MF
$549.59
2/16/1990 10:13:00 AM
NA
64 90625
MF
$216.58
5/22/1985 10:08:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
64 90625
MF
$444.90
9/24/1985 9:24:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD H
BRC 92 00172
MF
$493.53
4/22/1992 3:00:00 AM
PATCHOGUE PROPERTIES INC
MALER & MALER ESQS
64 90625
MF
$397.68
1/30/1985 11:47:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, KAREN
E 001984473
MF
$3,047.87
7/6/2000 2:20:00 AM
NA
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,
90 CV 2745
MF
$122,491.19
7/15/1991 4:01:00 AM
MIDLANTIC NATIONAL BANK NORTH
NATTER & NATTER
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
E 000550051
MF
$1,512.84
9/30/1992 10:13:00 AM
NA
64 90625
MF
$900.85
10/31/1988 9:35:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
NA

Location hidden

#1025 Feb 16, 2013
Look at how good it is to be a family member f over the tax departments,hospitals,LIPA leave tons of judgements 29 total and your cousin gives u enough work to get to vegas and buy equitment wonder if we will be buying it from him at a big profit

When you run a family-owned business, there are two things you can do to boost the company’s productivity: Have more kids or buy machines that can do more than one job.

When Donald H. Stiriz, president of a small family-owned business, DHS Contracting Inc., went to ConExpo in Las Vegas last year, he saw a machine that he believed could significantly cut costs and boost his company’s productivity: a Kobelco ED180 Blade Runner, which is a combination of an excavator and a bulldozer.

Stiriz said he believed the machine would help DHS eliminate both an extra operator and an extra piece of equipment on site, since the Blade Runner could do the work of an excavator and a bulldozer.“All of that adds up to a big savings,” he told Construction Equipment Guide.

DHS of Patchogue, NY, purchased a Kobelco Blade Runner from All Island Equipment, West Babylon, NY.

“Since we purchased this machine, we have cleared sites, put in sanitation, backfilled and cleared, all with one machine,” Stiriz said.

Stiriz’s daughter, Michelle, is considered the company’s expert on the Blade Runner, since she is the primary operator of the machine.

“The machine works very well in tight areas,” Michelle Stiriz said.“It offers offers very good visibility over the blade, which helps a whole lot. The pushing power is excellent.

“Overall, it is a very easy and comfortable machine to operate.”

Donald Stiriz also commented that the unique undercarriage on the Blade Runner increased its stability, which comes in handy when moving around pre-cast concrete.

“The track has very large rollers and a concave track that also seems to add to the stability. Plus, when the machine turns on asphalt, it does not tear anything up,” he said.

The front blade folds down to 2.6 meters (8.5 ft.), making the machine road legal.

“All Island Equipment has treated us very well,” said Donald Stiriz.“They seem to cater to the smaller contractor, and have set us up with good financing. We feel very comfortable there.”

“We are family-owned, and that is very important to us,” continued Donald Stiriz.“Our family name goes on every job we do, and we take our reputation very seriously. That reputation has kept our customers coming back for a lot of years.”

“To do quality work, we need quality equipment,” Donald Stiriz said.“That’s why, for the last several years, we have purchased Kobelco excavators from All Island Equipment.”

Founded in 1968, DHS works primarily as a site developer.
Alternative

Shirley, NY

#1026 Feb 17, 2013
Go Away Carol wrote:
<quoted text>

OR WIN!
OMG

Mastic, NY

#1027 Feb 17, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
Look at how good it is to be a family member f over the tax departments,hospitals,LIPA leave tons of judgements 29 total and your cousin gives u enough work to get to vegas and buy equitment wonder if we will be buying it from him at a big profit
When you run a family-owned business, there are two things you can do to boost the company’s productivity: Have more kids or buy machines that can do more than one job.
When Donald H. Stiriz, president of a small family-owned business, DHS Contracting Inc., went to ConExpo in Las Vegas last year, he saw a machine that he believed could significantly cut costs and boost his company’s productivity: a Kobelco ED180 Blade Runner, which is a combination of an excavator and a bulldozer.
Stiriz said he believed the machine would help DHS eliminate both an extra operator and an extra piece of equipment on site, since the Blade Runner could do the work of an excavator and a bulldozer.“All of that adds up to a big savings,” he told Construction Equipment Guide.
DHS of Patchogue, NY, purchased a Kobelco Blade Runner from All Island Equipment, West Babylon, NY.
“Since we purchased this machine, we have cleared sites, put in sanitation, backfilled and cleared, all with one machine,” Stiriz said.
Stiriz’s daughter, Michelle, is considered the company’s expert on the Blade Runner, since she is the primary operator of the machine.
“The machine works very well in tight areas,” Michelle Stiriz said.“It offers offers very good visibility over the blade, which helps a whole lot. The pushing power is excellent.
Donald Stiriz also commented that the unique undercarriage on the Blade Runner increased its stability, which comes in handy when moving around pre-cast concrete.
“The track has very large rollers and a concave track that also seems to add to the stability. Plus, when the machine turns on asphalt, it does not tear anything up,” he said.
The front blade folds down to 2.6 meters (8.5 ft.), making the machine road legal.
“All Island Equipment has treated us very well,” said Donald Stiriz.“They seem to cater to the smaller contractor, and have set us up with good financing. We feel very comfortable there.”
“We are family-owned, and that is very important to us,” continued Donald Stiriz.“Our family name goes on every job we do, and we take our reputation very seriously. That reputation has kept our customers coming back for a lot of years.”
“To do quality work, we need quality equipment,” Donald Stiriz said.“That’s why, for the last several years, we have purchased Kobelco excavators from All Island Equipment.”
Like I said before LET IT GO BENTLY or should I say Bruce?
Bruce for MAYOR write in

Mastic Beach, NY

#1028 Feb 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before LET IT GO BENTLY or should I say Bruce?
Its not Bruce. Sorry.
"Wait!, Theres more then 3 people upset with the village?"

Yeah, yeah there is. Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all these post are by 2 or 3 people. There are MANY that are upset with the way the village is running. You guys should have lied less, performed more and "spread the wealth around" further then just your friends. We gave you a chance JUST LIKE YOU ASKED FOR and you failed. Time for someone else. Bye Bye Gary and friends. We'll get the rest of you next year.
It is good to be a Stiriz

Shirley, NY

#1029 Feb 17, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
“We are family-owned, and that is very important to us,” continued Donald Stiriz.
That says it all.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1030 Feb 17, 2013
I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I look at most of the village workers with the same face as Gary.To bad Rod Serling wasn't alive as I would e-mail him a tip on a new show entitled {The allienation of Mastic beach.It would start off with Gary getting his cell tower built and the radiation over time causes all the village residents faces going through a distortion phase then healing and eventually looking like our great leader.That would be a great story except I do not like the idea of Gary to stoop so low not to care about the future well being of you,your children,and your grandchildren just to make the almighty dollar for himself.Big health risk of radiation poisoning over time so read about it.That ladies and gentleman is not the asset I want in our leader.
OMG

Mastic, NY

#1031 Feb 17, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I look at most of the village workers with the same face as Gary.To bad Rod Serling wasn't alive as I would e-mail him a tip on a new show entitled {The allienation of Mastic beach.It would start off with Gary getting his cell tower built and the radiation over time causes all the village residents faces going through a distortion phase then healing and eventually looking like our great leader.That would be a great story except I do not like the idea of Gary to stoop so low not to care about the future well being of you,your children,and your grandchildren just to make the almighty dollar for himself.Big health risk of radiation poisoning over time so read about it.That ladies and gentleman is not the asset I want in our leader.
Gary can't have a cell tower because of radiation but its ok that St Judes has one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bruce and maura are useless 2 hr candid camera 68
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Ann 16,777
Public School 74 (Feb '14) 5 hr Jayar 2
Biondi's Failed Audit 7 hr karma 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr Ratloder 117,954
Crier by Bruce 12 hr Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit 19 hr hoodo 15
•••

Medford News Video

•••