2 workers, 2 patrons shot to death at NY pharmacy

Jun 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Police say four people have been shot to death at a pharmacy on New York's Long Island during an apparent robbery.

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rickky

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Life is short, a person better get it on before life passes them by! That's all I'm sayinnnnnn.
As for my mom being in a drug store during a robbery? She packs a revolver and can out shoot me and I was police trained. She'd have killed the dumb sum biatcsh.
richard, you are an incomplete abortion. do the world a favor and take that slut of a mother that you have and use her gun to blow your brains out.
Vigilante

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the 17 year old girl wasn't saving her cherry for her wedding day, because if she was she never got any before she got called by jesus to make the one way trip to the big palace in the sky.
I was able to hack into Topix and have found all personal information on Richard. I now have his email, phone and home address. If anyone would like a copy post a reply.
Looking for Richard

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

God I hope this is your car...

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/richard_
Looking for Richard

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

The mind of a Troll named Richard.

http://i.imgur.com/BhR7F.png
rickky

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Vigilante wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to hack into Topix and have found all personal information on Richard. I now have his email, phone and home address. If anyone would like a copy post a reply.
yes post it

“You Jackass !”

Since: Sep 10

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe in Elmont, what a joke.
Village of Floral Park.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Katie wrote:
WHEN this guy is found, there should be no trial, just blow his head off, and the lawyer that comes to his defense.
You can move to Kazhykstan or some other sh1t hole and get that sort of thing, but here we have the rule of law and you'll simply like it or move out.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Looking for Richard wrote:
God I hope this is your car...
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/richard_
Hope is not a method.
Katie

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can move to Kazhykstan or some other sh1t hole and get that sort of thing, but here we have the rule of law and you'll simply like it or move out.
Well actually since this is America, I can have my thoughts,opinions and freedom of speech, so dont tell me what to do, Dick. I will not be engaging in any further communication with you because when you argue with a fool, you are a fool. Have a nice day.
Robert E Lee

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

hay jeff davis, your thinking is why we lost the war, you idiot!
retired detective

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

if you look at the photo of this jerk leaving the store- hes taking off his hat- and you can see he has short hair- its a wig and i bet the mustache and beard are fake also-and the idiot did't wear gloves so he left finger print- hope they get this little s--t before he does this again- and if you do get him- we pay enough tax, so can you police officers just shoot him dead when you find him- a trial cost money and this ass doesnt deserve one.If your reading this you jerk who did this i hope there is a HELL --IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT YOU THERE just tell me where you are ill kill you myself and very slowly at that - YOU LOW LIFE SCUM!!!!!
Justice

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Police just arrested David Laffer, 33 in Medford Pines.
MB Lover

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

If there ever was a case in NY where the death penalty should be used, it is this one. Why should our taxpayer money have to pay to keep this piece of crap in jail where he will have 3 meals a day, TV, recreation,etc. FRY THE GUY!!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually since this is America...
Actually, this isn't "America", it is the United States. However, that said, if you can produce a copy of your "Human Rights of the Americas" handbook, I'll be glad to consider your international HUMAN rights for comedy purposes, LOL.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I can have my thoughts,opinions and freedom of speech, so dont tell me what to do, Dick.
Actually, you don't have freedom of speech. Go back and read the Amendment I to the U.S. Constitution, it says that CONGRESS may not make laws abridging free speech. I'll bet your "American" constitution doesn't say anything, because there's no such thing...LOL!
truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Gun control at work in ny
Concerned

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

They got him!! See news day!!
Charlie

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you don't have freedom of speech. Go back and read the Amendment I to the U.S. Constitution, it says that CONGRESS may not make laws abridging free speech. I'll bet your "American" constitution doesn't say anything, because there's no such thing...LOL!
David Laffer is Jewish, Richard loves his Uzi, see the connection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min petesayke sekik 115,841
Really Brady 58 min Evan Politico 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr r u crazy 6,377
Seafest sucks,again 16 hr hoodo 33
Frasco/Fukarino lose again Thu Incompetence 5
Giant Garage Sale Jul 30 Adam Wolff 15
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••