2 workers, 2 patrons shot to death at NY pharmacy

Jun 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Police say four people have been shot to death at a pharmacy on New York's Long Island during an apparent robbery.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

The cops were probably too busy with a silly DUI checkpoint, LOL.
MIKE Em

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Horrible ,and murderer is on the loose ,look around yah, hope
they come up with a photo soon if the drugstore had cctv.
Terrible for us all, I fear this will happen more & more as
people thank's to our Drs get addicted to Vicodin.
cheviac

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
STUPID, real STUPID!
CG Medford

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Four innocent people got shot by some moron who was too weak to control an addiction. Nothing to do with Drs prescribing anything. That's just a copout. NO EXCUSE. Hunt him down and make him pay for what HE, and HE ALONE has done.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

CG Medford wrote:
Four innocent people got shot by some moron who was too weak to control an addiction. Nothing to do with Drs prescribing anything. That's just a copout. NO EXCUSE. Hunt him down and make him pay for what HE, and HE ALONE has done.
Hahahahaha, you must be a fake republican, with all your finger pointing regarding drug addiciton. The article didn't mention anything about the robbery being about drugs, now did it? You must be the robber! LOL.
SCPD

Sayreville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
Richard or do they call you Dick?
DWW

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha, you must be a fake republican, with all your finger pointing regarding drug addiciton. The article didn't mention anything about the robbery being about drugs, now did it? You must be the robber! LOL.
Sad troll.... trolling sadly.
RESIDENT

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

RESIDENT wrote:
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES.
Hopefully the 17 year old girl wasn't saving her cherry for her wedding day, because if she was she never got any before she got called by jesus to make the one way trip to the big palace in the sky.
dick tracy

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the 17 year old girl wasn't saving her cherry for her wedding day, because if she was she never got any before she got called by jesus to make the one way trip to the big palace in the sky.
hey richard you should really just shut up honsestly.. I hope your whole family has a major tragedy happen; like losing their precious DICK!!! GET A JOB AND A LIFE MAYBE YOU WILL AMOUNT TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN A HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT STATISTIC!!! LMAO (DIRECTED AT YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A LIFE)!!
Julia

Haledon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the 17 year old girl wasn't saving her cherry for her wedding day, because if she was she never got any before she got called by jesus to make the one way trip to the big palace in the sky.
You apparently are a very disturbed person to make such a vulgar comment about this young girl who lost her life tragically. You should be ashamed of yourself! I wonder if it had been your mother or sister murdered if you would you make the same comments. You are no better than the low life that committed this horrific crime.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently are a very disturbed person to make such a vulgar comment about this young girl who lost her life tragically. You should be ashamed of yourself! I wonder if it had been your mother or sister murdered if you would you make the same comments. You are no better than the low life that committed this horrific crime.
Life is short, a person better get it on before life passes them by! That's all I'm sayinnnnnn.

As for my mom being in a drug store during a robbery? She packs a revolver and can out shoot me and I was police trained. She'd have killed the dumb sum biatcsh.
DWW

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Hey Dick, why don't you go down there and say this to the people who are at the Pharmacy right now?
We all know why you won't, because you're a spineless bitch who can't back up the tough and rude talk.

Internet+ Autonomy= jerkoff

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

DWW wrote:
Hey Dick, why don't you go down there and say this to the people who are at the Pharmacy right now?
We all know why you won't, because you're a spineless bitch who can't back up the tough and rude talk.
Rude talk? My mom has a concealed carry permit, carries a revolver and is a good shot, she'd have made the robber pay with his life had she been a customer of that place at the time of the robbery. Maybe New York needs 10,000 more illegal laws against gun possession to make it's citizens have a feeling of being more safer, LOL. Or better yet, maybe they ought to have a double death penalty for a super duper crime deterrent! LOL.
RESIDENT

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

what is wrong with you. I cant beleive that anyone could say that about a beautiful young lady that has lost her life.
Richard_ wrote:
Concerned

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Is there any way we can find any info on suspects that may have been picked up for this terrible crime. Close to my home early this eve 5 police cars surrounded a man carrying a backpack, the man looked very similar to the pictures in news day today. I could not bare to read the story this am...and now this person may have been 1,000 ft from my home. Please advise me.

“You Jackass !”

Since: Sep 10

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

6th precint cops were too busy arresting a father for pouring a bottle of water on his bed in his home. The Suffolk cops are completely worthless, glad I moved to Nassau, I feel safe here. Hope this guy gets caught, however it might take the Feds or some real cops from another jurisdiction to catch him.
Katie

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

WHEN this guy is found, there should be no trial, just blow his head off, and the lawyer that comes to his defense.
DWW

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Jefferson Davis Hogg wrote:
6th precint cops were too busy arresting a father for pouring a bottle of water on his bed in his home. The Suffolk cops are completely worthless, glad I moved to Nassau, I feel safe here. Hope this guy gets caught, however it might take the Feds or some real cops from another jurisdiction to catch him.
So you think the cops were in on this and choose to ignor it?
It is time to adjust your tin-foil hat.
LOL

Parlin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Jefferson Davis Hogg wrote:
Safe in Elmont, what a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min Efrat 115,090
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 13 hr sals little sister 129
Village Hall to Small 13 hr land of the slaves 24
Waterfront Planning Survey 14 hr village idiots 5
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Thu Incompetence 34
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE