Teen convicted of hate crime stabbing receives maximum sentence

May 27, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Empire State News

The Medford teenager convicted of manslaughter as a hate crime for fatally stabbing Marcelo Lucero to death in November of 2008 was sentenced today to 25 years in prison.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2012
JUSTICE

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

25 years is way too much; especially when the manslaughter conviction only calls for a 15 year max. Judge was out of line and essentually killed this kid.
Yeah Well

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

I hope they appeal it and win. I don't know what Doyle and Spota's problem is, but this is way too much.
lbsalt baby

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

justice has been served!!!
xxxxxxx

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Justice has not been served! The age of 18 is still a child.. He was a young man with no guidance. Yes he should serve time to understand fully his actions but he needs guidance rather than jail time where he would only get worse.
MAD

Wyckoff, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

F*ck him! Got what he deserved. He stalked innocent men week after week. He s a hateful little bastard hope he never see s the light of day

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

xxxxxxx wrote:
Justice has not been served! The age of 18 is still a child.. He was a young man with no guidance. Yes he should serve time to understand fully his actions but he needs guidance rather than jail time where he would only get worse.
You're a moron!

If that were your kid, or loved one, you would want his head on a plate.Him and his cohorts were little POS that stalked and beat illegal aliens. He won't last long upstate - fcuk him and those other little bastards!!!!
Tony T 1961

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

I enjoy prison sex Yo!
Tony T 1961

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I take it in the Keester
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Tony T 1961 wrote:
I take it in the Keester
You are a faker and you likely do take it that way...
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

hahahahahaha I wonder how the little punk feels now? I hope he brings plenty of vaseline with him!

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

JUSTICE wrote:
25 years is way too much; especially when the manslaughter conviction only calls for a 15 year max. Judge was out of line and essentually killed this kid.
Did he kill the guy? If so he should really get life. Was it self defense?

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

xxxxxxx wrote:
Will the guy he killed get guidance as well?
wtf

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron!
If that were your kid, or loved one, you would want his head on a plate.Him and his cohorts were little POS that stalked and beat illegal aliens. He won't last long upstate - fcuk him and those other little bastards!!!!
If that were my kid id be too busy trying to figure out what the fuck I did wrong to worry about his sentence. This kid is a monster, plain and simple. Eighteen is MORE than old enough to realize what you are doing when you kill an innocent person. They should lock the cell and throw away the key, not only for the family of the victims sake but also because honestly, who needs such a piece of crap back in our society?

Since when did people decide that there is no such thing as accountability for ones actions? Im sick of the people on here defending the scum of the earth. Everything is a product of circumstance...yea right. I am sorry, but NOBODY deserves a second chance for taking an innocent life.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were my kid id be too busy trying to figure out what the fuck I did wrong to worry about his sentence. This kid is a monster, plain and simple. Eighteen is MORE than old enough to realize what you are doing when you kill an innocent person. They should lock the cell and throw away the key, not only for the family of the victims sake but also because honestly, who needs such a piece of crap back in our society?
Since when did people decide that there is no such thing as accountability for ones actions? Im sick of the people on here defending the scum of the earth. Everything is a product of circumstance...yea right. I am sorry, but NOBODY deserves a second chance for taking an innocent life.
I totally agree with you.
A true mastic beach guy

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

If you kill you should be killed if you steal you should lose a hand and when a dumb kid yells at a teacher the teacher should be able to use a ruler on their knuckles all you people who think it shouldn't be done this way is the reason this great country is turning to shit the kid that got killed won't get a second chance why should a guy who stabbed him to death get a second chance I don't break the law cause I don't wanna go to jail. life is precious but like I said you kill you should be killed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 34 min godChild 115,381
Seafest sucks,again 4 hr Incompetence 11
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr trs 16,778
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 8 hr Time for more arrests 204
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
Medford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••