Mastic Beach N.Y.

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Rubbish
Sandman

New York, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
Rubbish
well that's a well thought out and astute point. Hear hear whoop sing. I think with your insight you should run for office. What exactly was "rubbish"?
The point is valid that tax dollars being spent to a trustees family member to bash a civic is against everything the vision team said we need a village for. Maybe at some point in MBV history we can actually "clean up this mess", but it OBVIOUSLY won't be with the jokers we curently have in office now.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>well that's a well thought out and astute point. Hear hear whoop sing. I think with your insight you should run for office. What exactly was "rubbish"?
The point is valid that tax dollars being spent to a trustees family member to bash a civic is against everything the vision team said we need a village for. Maybe at some point in MBV history we can actually "clean up this mess", but it OBVIOUSLY won't be with the jokers we curently have in office now.
I limited myself to a one word response for the simple reason of brevity , I think I covered it all, thanks for playing sandbag
Sandman

New York, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text> I limited myself to a one word response for the simple reason of brevity , I think I covered it all, thanks for playing sandbag
Now THAT is rubbish. Thanks for the laugh, whoopie-cushion.(Because when you speak, only fart noises come out)
Brady

Shirley, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2013
My opinion of the Mastic Beach News is I miss the Son of the Beach! The authoress of the News is no Rich Tuffarello.

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT is rubbish. Thanks for the laugh, whoopie-cushion.(Because when you speak, only fart noises come out)
I'm sure Cuomo was very impressed with you Maura. The manna of the mighty state should be raining down upon us all any moment now <sarc>
Sandman

New York, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Cuomo was very impressed with you Maura. The manna of the mighty state should be raining down upon us all any moment now <sarc>
fart fart fart fart fart fart
Sandman

New York, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Cuomo was very impressed with you Maura. The manna of the mighty state should be raining down upon us all any moment now <sarc>
im sure he was more impressed with Tim B and Bill sleeping and snoring throughout the presentation.
Oh wait, the village leaders didn't meet him, only Maura and Mike did. Never mind.
Major Healy

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 13, 2013
what is this about?

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#11 Dec 13, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>im sure he was more impressed with Tim B and Bill sleeping and snoring throughout the presentation.
Oh wait, the village leaders didn't meet him, only Maura and Mike did. Never mind.
I'm glad the food was delicious Maura
......just thought I'd jump on the matrix thing
Brady

Shirley, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2013
Question- why does the MBPOA allow full membership priveledges to residents who do not own property within the "original ten sections"?
STOP THE BS

Manorville, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2013
What Say You wrote:
Go to website for the latest:
http://www.masticbeachnews.com/
Comments?
Maura the witch spewing her lies along with Bruce.. Why does she not mention how she is a slumlord here in OUR town and proud of it....She has been making money off the backs of we the taxpayer for years. They have their own agenda which is whatever will make THEM money...
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#14 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
Yo!
Proud MASTIC BEACHER

Moriches, NY

#15 Dec 13, 2013
What Say You wrote:
Go to website for the latest:
http://www.masticbeachnews.com/
Comments?
Just Maura and more of her BS. Love the picture of the 3 headed dog that is suppose to be the 3 trustees. Actually looks more like Maura, Bruce and Jane
Not a fan

Shirley, NY

#16 Dec 13, 2013
Wouldn't it be funny if the vp of the MBPOA didn't live in one of the original 10 sections?
Sandman

New York, NY

#17 Dec 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
Question- why does the MBPOA allow full membership priveledges to residents who do not own property within the "original ten sections"?
for the tenth time, go ask them yourself. But my guess is, they are just that nice.
Sandman

New York, NY

#18 Dec 13, 2013
STOP THE BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maura the witch spewing her lies along with Bruce.. Why does she not mention how she is a slumlord here in OUR town and proud of it....She has been making money off the backs of we the taxpayer for years. They have their own agenda which is whatever will make THEM money...
how? How has a person who rents a house making money from "tax payers"? Do you mean like Gary family and friends? Because they DO actually make money from MY tax dollars where as I have never giving any money to Maura. Tax wise or personal. Are you really this stupid? oh sorry! you voted for the village and believe garys lies. So yes, yes you are that stupid. Sorry.
What an idiot. "She has been making money off the backs of the tax payers for years". Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound? And yes Brady! this guy deserves to be insulted. He's obviously an idiot and deserves it.
Sandman

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad the food was delicious Maura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TO-LFVHpA4sXX ......just thought I'd jump on the matrix thing
fart fart fart fart fart fart. That you talking Whoopie cushion
Thanks good point

New York, NY

#20 Dec 13, 2013
Not a fan wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if the vp of the MBPOA didn't live in one of the original 10 sections?
wouldn't it be funny if the deputy mayor didn't own a slum shack that was violating all the code he's fining people for? Ahhh, pure comedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min An NFL Fan 118,097
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr jon 6,409
bruce and maura are useless Sun hoodo 71
Gay Friendly Sayville? Sat Uncle Reamus 2
Biondi's Failed Audit Sat hoo doo you think... 5
Review: Ilopango Restaurant Fri james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••