Charged wife: No murder plan in NY ph...

Charged wife: No murder plan in NY pharmacy holdup

There are 1 comment on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Jun 24, 2011, titled Charged wife: No murder plan in NY pharmacy holdup. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

A woman whose husband is accused of gunning down four people in a pharmacy store holdup for painkillers pleaded not guilty Friday to charges she drove the getaway car, while funeral services were held for the youngest and oldest victims of the Father's Day massacre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Since: May 11

Oakville, CT

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Unfortunately I am very close to this neighborhood.

The SECOND I heard he killed everyone on the spot only one thing came to mind;

Say you were to rob a pharm, but inside, you recognize the employees from the area.
Now imagine you;re am opiate addic, obviously sick, hurting and most of all severly depressed.

The ONLY reason to kill them was because he was worried they could/would ID him and he felt the need to remove the witnesses from the situation.

Just as easily he could have gone to a pharmacy in the next state, or at least Nassa county, flashed his weapon and tell everyonr that if anyone says a word, he'll be back to kill u if u did.

This was a senseless crime and i dont see an end in sight with the number of younsters that use/abuse these drugs.

I'm a legit CPP and I know this is going to make it much more difficult for us to find the meds we need to livea normal life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 11 min 11951Ratdog 15
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 53 min 11951Ratdog 158
Fence installation 3 hr Ratdog11951 2
Patchogue Fire Dept Thu John 5
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Nov 27 Brian_G 121,899

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance