Taxi seriously hurts boy on bike on L...

Taxi seriously hurts boy on bike on Long Island

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxNY story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Taxi seriously hurts boy on bike on Long Island. In it, MyFoxNY reports that:

A taxi slammed into a 12-year-old boy a bike on Long Island Thursday afternoon, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxNY.

show

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2012
This tragedy is tearing peoples hearts out...I live on pinelawn rd
and there are quite a few of you- that are traveling HIGH speeds.
WORK VEHICLES also. It will stop!

you all know who you are.....wanna speed? go do it with the big boys!
slow down

Ronkonkoma, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2012
This is a terrible tragedy that should have never happened. Kids on illegal quads and mini bikes speed recklessly through these streets with no helmets everyday, posing risks to themselves and others. With little to no parental supervision this was an accident waiting to happen.
sad but getting better

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2012
sad thing is i know the kid who got hit... thankfully hes getting better. he had to get surgery on both his legs and head.
show

Stony Brook, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2012
slow down wrote:
This is a terrible tragedy that should have never happened. Kids on illegal quads and mini bikes speed recklessly through these streets with no helmets everyday, posing risks to themselves and others. With little to no parental supervision this was an accident waiting to happen.
you never did any wrong as a child??? your so comforting !!!:(
show

Stony Brook, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2012
Prayers are always excepted.....
Oh and by the way- all news reporters, with Degrees...
Not one news team bothered to praise the Gentlemen , his name- Matthew, on planedome, for being the one to put BREATH and compressions into this child !!!!
Shame on you ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 4 hr hoo doo you think... 161
Fence installation Sun 11951Ratdog 6
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Sun PULTE Zio-swamp 121,900
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... Sun Its over 16
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages