Marlton Whole Foods moving to Genuard...

Marlton Whole Foods moving to Genuardi's Willow Ridge Center

Posted in the Medford Lakes Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Wacky Macky

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Twice the space
John Wacky Macky

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Liquor license, too!!!!!!!!!!
jjr

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 28, 2012
don't like the idea... businesses who had been there a long time had to move when they expanded and if they move, it will be a dead shopping center
ninasday1

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2012
No matter where they put whole foods people shopping there will still be pushy and rude. They might as well leave it where it is.
tina-mount laurel

Gwynn Oak, MD

#5 Dec 3, 2012
ninasday1 wrote:
No matter where they put whole foods people shopping there will still be pushy and rude. They might as well leave it where it is.
I agree, why do people, who are supposed to be so well off, have to behave so rudely? Their behavior speaks volumes!
Whole Foods Shopper

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 26, 2012
KISS my A-S
Ed in Willow Ridge

Detroit, MI

#7 Jan 6, 2013
This is fantastic! I was so worried I'd have to go twice the distance for those quick pick up something things that come up. They'll do just fine there - lots of traffic.
Nancy

Jackson, MI

#8 Feb 8, 2013
I hate the smell of Whole Foods! Fish & Soap!!!! Everyone who shops there looks like a green wise leftover hippy!
Philly Com

Upper Darby, PA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Whole Foods is moving into Ellisburg Shopping Center in the former Food Fair supermarket space.
Sherry

Ocean City, NJ

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Philly com - Whole Foods is not moving to Ellisburg Circle, 20 minutes from Marlton. They are opening there and the one on 73 and Greentree is going to the old Genuardis. Get your facts straight.
TheCoop

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2013
There will be no Whole Foods in Willow Ridge. By the end of the month, plans for the vacant Willow Ridge Genuardi's will be announced. It will not be an existing chain. But, it will be a great presence and welcomed by the community.
ellen

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Nov 16, 2013
TheCoop wrote:
There will be no Whole Foods in Willow Ridge. By the end of the month, plans for the vacant Willow Ridge Genuardi's will be announced. It will not be an existing chain. But, it will be a great presence and welcomed by the community.
I may have missed it, so what are the plans for the vacant Genuardis in Willow Ridge. There is plenty of construction at the other end of the shopping center. What stores will they be?
ThePete

Vincentown, NJ

#13 Dec 3, 2013
ALL:

To get to the bottom of the rumors flying around about Willow Ridge Plaze, I just went to their website as well as emailed with the property management company.

From their website, referring to the new construction at the plaza: "Coming soon to Willow Ridge Plaza are Five Below, Lane Bryant and Visionworks"

Regarding the old Ginuardi's, the property manager stated firmly that the Whole Foods rumor is just a rumor, totally untrue. But he added that, "A specialty grocer has been signed at Willow Ridge Plaza recently, there should be an announcement shortly." So the good news is that the Ginuardi's won't be vacant for much longer! Hoping for a good store to take its place!

-ThePete
Wayne

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 13, 2013
Based on the property manager's site, they will be adding a Rastelli's Market Fresh, but no official PR yet. There is currently a Rastelli's location in Deptford.
Maddie Rosenfeld

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2013
The Marlton store is a Disgrace! I hope they Hire new Employee's that don't hate the customers.Lynn gets very angry if you buy too many items she and other staff members are very "Rude"! No such thing as "Customer Service at this store.
Jo Jo

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 11, 2014
What about the liquor license?
Jo Jo

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 11, 2014
No t happy with the crappy stores they are opening in Willow Ridge, five below is a junk store and there is one in the Burlington coat factory shopping center behind champs. Vision works and lane Bryant, ugh....
Kathymilano

Marlton, NJ

#18 Feb 21, 2014
I have attempted to find employment at the new store... If you see a tall brunette with glasses that's me! I am diligent about an opportunity there and I am very friendly! I hope we meet!
amy

Marlton, NJ

#19 Mar 2, 2014
When will businesses come to the Rt 70 shopping plaza where superfresh used to be? I wish they'd put Wegmans there! Or a nice restaurant (not one that has a bar..already too many drunks here).
OrganicLuvr

Collingswood, NJ

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Sherry wrote:
Philly com - Whole Foods is not moving to Ellisburg Circle, 20 minutes from Marlton. They are opening there and the one on 73 and Greentree is going to the old Genuardis. Get your facts straight.
I don't understand your comment. The Ellisburg Circle 20 minutes (?) from Marlton (more like 5-10 mins) is the location of the old Genuardis. It's my understanding that now there will be two Whole Foods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Local Law Enforcement & in the Bu... (Jan '13) Nov 23 Violated14 19
Medford Man Accused of Molesting Girls (May '11) Oct '16 Upset 22
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Oct '16 LucasLEHT 49
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug '16 latashac 324
News Winter storms take financial toll on government... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Elmer 3
News Police cracking down on drunken drivers (Aug '07) Mar '14 John 2
News Freshmen face novices in the Eighth District (Nov '13) Nov '13 Hammontonian 1

Medford Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Lakes Mortgages