Review: Breezewood Kennels

Review: Breezewood Kennels

Posted in the Medford Lakes Forum

Christina M

Woodbury, NJ

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Upon reading other reviews regarding Breezewood Kennel, we decided to take our 11 month old Lab here while we were on vacation. We will never return. My dog was COVERED IN URINE, and we had to throw away his bed due to the entire thing being covered in urine as well. His ears were filled with dirt and we were brought to tears with the lack of attention that he recieved. We paid the extra money for him to be walked/played with since labrador retrievers are extremely energetic. He was so stir crazy, that he could not even focus on us as we picked him up. We originally heard that this was a reputable place through a local tv news station telling us that Breezewood was in the top 10 kennels in South Jersey. SOOOOOOOO NOT TRUE. If you love your dog, find somewhere else. I will never leave him there again.
Haha

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
Woof, pee woof pee sound like a urinary problem, woof peeeeeeeee!!!
Wendaeh

Medford, NJ

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Breezewood Kennels wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! Its not our fault your mutt had an overactive bladder!
Wow - totally unprofessional. Was doing a search for a kennel for our dog and was considering your business but this response totally turned me off.
John

Willingboro, NJ

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Wendaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - totally unprofessional. Was doing a search for a kennel for our dog and was considering your business but this response totally turned me off.
I had several bad experiances there myself many years back. They have been in buisness for a long time, but I dont recommend them to anyone when I'm asked. "Unprofessional" is the correct description.
In-4m-d

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Yowza!!! Aren't there laws to protect innocent and vulnerable pets under the "care" (?) of such a BEAST?! Echoing the sentiments of the others: the evident outrage was clearly illustrated in the crass and callous response given. Unprofessional is actually the nicest adjective that comes to mind. The state needs to shut the doors on this place immediately. Anyone would be better off leaving their pet in the care of a young child. Last word- Karma's a bitch. I'm no psychic, but it doesn't take one to read this crystal ball: Laying in a nursing home with bed sores, urine soaked sheets, and the evil nurse smiles, and says, "It's not my fault you have an overactive bladder, you lonely, wretched jackass!!!"
Jeff Clements

Marcus Hook, PA

#7 Jul 26, 2013
we are the owner's of breezewood kennels in medford nj. The post that is said to be from us is not! They did not even get the town wright. I do not respond to people's reviews.Everyone has a wright to there opinion. If you want a true review on us check with the local vet's. If a kennel is bad the vet' s will know and will send you to another kennel. If a customer give a bad review that is there wright but it is not wright that someone can make a post and say they are from the kennel when they have nothing to do with us! Thank you for your time.
Jeff Clements & ken stockinger
John

Mount Laurel, NJ

#8 Jul 27, 2013
Jeff Clements wrote:
we are the owner's of breezewood kennels in medford nj. The post that is said to be from us is not! They did not even get the town wright. I do not respond to people's reviews.Everyone has a wright to there opinion. If you want a true review on us check with the local vet's. If a kennel is bad the vet' s will know and will send you to another kennel. If a customer give a bad review that is there wright but it is not wright that someone can make a post and say they are from the kennel when they have nothing to do with us! Thank you for your time.
Jeff Clements & ken stockinger
I think whoever wrote this last reply is FAKE also because how could the real business owner misspell "right" incorrectly FOUR TIMES, plus he's from Drexel Hill PA, not NJ according to his profile.
The only ones I want an honest review from would be former customers of Breezewood and it appears that some of them have spoken already.
Sandy

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Jul 31, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I think whoever wrote this last reply is FAKE also because how could the real business owner misspell "right" incorrectly FOUR TIMES, plus he's from Drexel Hill PA, not NJ according to his profile.
The only ones I want an honest review from would be former customers of Breezewood and it appears that some of them have spoken already.
I don't care how well the owners can spell, I care about how well they take care of my pooch. I've never had trouble with this kennel. I've used them for more than 10 years. They provide a safe environment at a reasonable price. My dogs have been healthy and happy and reasonably clean when I've picked them up. When I've had them groomed, they've always done a good job.
Dog guy

Toledo, OH

#10 Jul 16, 2014
Hi I just moved to mt holly and the vet suggested breezewood kennels . I boarded my dog and cat there five times in two months, never a problem ! They did call me with a question regarding my cat limping and I had to inform them of a past injury. They have gone beyond my expectations caring for my pets. Mike j
Dog guy

Toledo, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2014
I have boarded our two dogs with breezewood for years. My parents use them also and have always been very happy with the care our animals get . I am also very pleased with the owners answering my questions/ concerns.I do wish they were open on Sunday but that's my only complant! Cathrine. K
Dog guy

Toledo, OH

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Dog guy wrote:
I have boarded our two dogs with breezewood for years. My parents use them also and have always been very happy with the care our animals get . I am also very pleased with the owners answering my questions/ concerns.I do wish they were open on Sunday but that's my only complant! Cathrine. K
Sorry but we need a day off from running dogs and the phones , rest assured we are still out there giving the animals the love and care they require! And yes I am the owner and no I did not write the negative response above but my business partner did do the response from breezewood that is signed by Jeff and ken , yea he can't spell great but he knows animals ! Thank you .
Diane Perry

Moorestown, NJ

#13 Aug 29, 2014
This was a review I posted on Google about a year ago, and I stand behind it. REALLY bad service at Breezewood.
We have boarded out lab here over the last three years for a few days at a time with no problems. This last time however was a little longer and is a whole different story. When we picked him up we were told to watch him for signs of kennel cough as there had been an outbreak while he was there. Then we got him in the car and had to ride with all of our windows down bc he reeked so badly of urine! Then when we got him home we noticed he had developed a thick, green discharge in his eyes while he was there. When I called to ask about his eyes the owner was not concerned at all about it and said he "wasn't surprised that the dog smelled like urine"! Really!? My husband was in the military for over 20 years and we've had to board our dogs quite a bit, and we have never picked them up smelling like urine and with any type of infection! You pay $22 a day to have your dog left in a run to lay in his own urine? It costs that much to throw in a few cups of dog food and let them out whenever? Wow, what a racket! My dog is 11 years old and never has an accident in the house, how long was he left before being let out that he peed and had to lay in it?? Every other kennel we've boarded our dogs at has sent them home clean, brushed, and healthy which is how it should be. And then to have the owner act like it's no big deal....Never again. I will research next time and make sure my dog is left someplace where they truly care about their clients!
Pit lover girl

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jun 12, 2015
Hi I love them never a problem in over 20 years ! Great guys to deal with .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Sat Shamong Res 322
looking for Jun 18 Kissimmee 1
Whats miley cyrus's real phone number (Jan '08) Jun 5 Patience 653
FirePits law? (Mar '07) Jun 4 Lady8ug -nature l... 24
Lumberton: Decent place to live? (Dec '06) Jun 2 mogirl 28
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
News Winter storms take financial toll on government... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Elmer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Lakes Mortgages