Corruption in Local Law Enforcement &...

Corruption in Local Law Enforcement & in the Burlington County Court System

Posted in the Medford Lakes Forum

William Dunn

Westwood, NJ

#1 Jan 27, 2013
As a resident of the State of New Jersey,in which corruption is allowed to run rampant,Why is it that a certain Ploice Department ,Medford Twp,and two lawyers,James Bodnar & Michael Rothmel,including two Superior Court judges,Judge Ronald Bookbinder & Judge Janet Z. Smith thought that they would get away with their lies,perjury and fraud upon the courts,all of the above named are crooked and now a certain corporal from Medford has met his match,me,in the fact that i have not one,but two lawsuits against him.
And the Good Public want to know what is wrong with the country,You don't have to look too far than within Burlington County,N.J.
William Dunn

Westwood, NJ

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Any residents of the Burlington County area that have become victims of the corruption of the local police departments and of the local and county court systems there,write me about your experiences.I have enough power and stamina to stop the corruption and put the corrupt cops,crooked lawyers and corrupt judges in their places.
Reach out to me and I will respond.
I am a Concerned Citizen and I get Things Done.
Please e mail me at:
[email protected]
Walt

Medford, NJ

#3 Jan 29, 2013
William Dunn wrote:
Any residents of the Burlington County area that have become victims of the corruption of the local police departments and of the local and county court systems there,write me about your experiences.I have enough power and stamina to stop the corruption and put the corrupt cops,crooked lawyers and corrupt judges in their places.
Reach out to me and I will respond.
I am a Concerned Citizen and I get Things Done.
Please e mail me at:
[email protected]
We need more citizens like you
Candida Paim

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I've been a victim(DISCRIMINATED) of the corruption of the local police department as well as the Burlington Superior Court.I can be reached at:[email protected]
docthaddeus

Mount Holly, NJ

#5 Dec 7, 2013
I too have been a victim of the judgment of Janet Z. Smith. I appeared before her at the “Special Civil Part” division of Burlington County contest the legality of an eviction notice. I shared a house with Debra Lyons. It was her house but it was in foreclosure process. She hadn’t paid her mortgage in over three years. I was only there for five months and the eviction had nothing to do with financial reasons or any other reasons that are required for an eviction. I had paid all her bills for that stay. She failed to serve me in writing legally and by-passed one of the procedures. I only wanted 30 days to move out because of the holidays and that I am a disabled veteran and senior citizen of 67 years of age. Legally, judge Smith could have given me from 3 days to 6 months. She sadistically gave me 3 days when I advised her that Debra had some severe mental issues stemming from adolescent years which including bipolar and obsessive compulsion disorder. I am a doctor of forensic psychology. Profiling Smith from the short time that I had in her court room I would venture to say that she definitely expels prejudice and should not be a judge in matters involving relationships between a male and female. I believe she can definitely abuse the law.
john sorrentino

Browns Mills, NJ

#6 Mar 25, 2014
I know mike Rothmel he was always been honest and good person i never heard anyone say a bad word about him he is a fair and honest man but that's the mike i know
citizenx

Trenton, NJ

#7 Jul 1, 2014
JUDGE RONALD E. BOOKBINDER FACES CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS FOR COVERING-UP A KIDNAPPING:

JUDGE MARY C. JACOBSON FACES CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS HERSELF:
You (all of you) should know how corrupt Judge Jacobson is.
Judge Mary C. Jacobson has also apparently committed crimes & participated in court cover-ups.
See article here & links to source documents, case citations & hearing dates:
http://njcourtcorruption.com/
Also see the article about her allowing apparent witness tampering in a case where SHE was a witness. She conspired to affect a case she was personally involved in (State v. Syphrett), she had been recused from it.
She and Judge Ronald E. Bookbinder (judge Bookbinder) created the appearance of criminal witness tampering!
See also similar offenses costing a judge his job in THE MATTER OF STEPHEN PERSKIE (A FORMER JUDGE)
William Dunn wrote:
As a resident of the State of New Jersey,in which corruption is allowed to run rampant,Why is it that a certain Ploice Department ,Medford Twp,and two lawyers,James Bodnar & Michael Rothmel,including two Superior Court judges,Judge Ronald Bookbinder & Judge Janet Z. Smith thought that they would get away with their lies,perjury and fraud upon the courts,all of the above named are crooked and now a certain corporal from Medford has met his match,me,in the fact that i have not one,but two lawsuits against him.
And the Good Public want to know what is wrong with the country,You don't have to look too far than within Burlington County,N.J.
CitizenX

Trenton, NJ

#8 Jul 20, 2014
john sorrentino wrote:
I know mike Rothmel he was always been honest and good person i never heard anyone say a bad word about him he is a fair and honest man but that's the mike i know
Janet: Mike may be a good guy, but when Judges tell people to cover-up for the court my experience is that good people fall in line out of fear that the Judge will retaliate against anyone who does not assist the Judge in violating the constitutional rights of a defendant. I've seen it over and over with regard to reviews of inmate files and court hearings I've watched as a court watcher. I've seen prosecutors allow Judges to violate due process for both the alleged victim and the defendants involved in cases. I saw Judge Bookbinder do it in State v. Syphrett. I saw Judge Jean Covert and the court staff go along with unlawful court orders even when the issues were put before the court.
Candida

Mount Holly, NJ

#9 Feb 7, 2015
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
We need more citizens like you
For the second time I've been a victim of discrimination from crook judges in the burlington superior court.It is a shame for the judiciary to deal with shyster judges and lawyers!They should be out of the judiciary system,and be punished for being corrupted.I hope the federal court make justice and get rid of fake,shyster judges!
Justicewillwin

Kilgore, TX

#11 Mar 26, 2015
I did not know such corruption existed until I was witness to a case involving the judgment of Janet Z. Smith. It seemed she was familiar with and favored the plaintiff and did not let the defendant have any time to make a case by waiting until the end of the day to hear the case. She certainly cannot judge the character of people. Please be aware of this if you are involved in a case in the Burlington Superior Court.
CrystalX666

Clifton, NJ

#12 Aug 17, 2015
I worked with Janet Smith in Trenton when she was a law clerk. She is a dedicated worker, always helpful to court reporters, very friendly. I'm sure she is an excellent fair judge.
itsme

Mount Holly, NJ

#13 Oct 3, 2015
Justicewillwin wrote:
I did not know such corruption existed until I was witness to a case involving the judgment of Janet Z. Smith. It seemed she was familiar with and favored the plaintiff and did not let the defendant have any time to make a case by waiting until the end of the day to hear the case. She certainly cannot judge the character of people. Please be aware of this if you are involved in a case in the Burlington Superior Court.
My divorce/custody issues went in front of Janet Smith. If I had a copy of the transcript, I would make copies and hand it out like candy. She definitely plays favorites! Some of the ways she ruled made absolutely no sense. I have no faith in the Burlington County Court system.
Disappointed In Jersey

Roswell, GA

#14 Oct 5, 2015
I tried to get in touch with William Dunn and my email was returned?
Thischick1989

Medford, NJ

#15 Dec 1, 2015
Has anyone had any experience with Judge Domzalski or judge garenger at the Burlington county court?
figures

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 28, 2016
Janet Z Smith worse judge ever. Was never bias. Seems as though she can't hear anything and doesn't know some of the law just awful. I did not get a fair trial
figures

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 28, 2016
Janet Z Smith - Worst Judge Ever -
Punisher

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 22, 2016
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>

Janet: Mike may be a good guy, but when Judges tell people to cover-up for the court my experience is that good people fall in line out of fear that the Judge will retaliate against anyone who does not assist the Judge in violating the constitutional rights of a defendant. I've seen it over and over with regard to reviews of inmate files and court hearings I've watched as a court watcher. I've seen prosecutors allow Judges to violate due process for both the alleged victim and the defendants involved in cases. I saw Judge Bookbinder do it in State v. Syphrett. I saw Judge Jean Covert and the court staff go along with unlawful court orders even when the issues were put before the court.
Court staff have no say in court matters.
Alliallison

Roswell, GA

#19 Jul 26, 2016
What I don't get is why divorces take so long there? Why does it take someone three years just to go back to get their stuff from their home? They blame it on not having enough judges but I think the judges put things off on purpose but I have not figured out why yet
Violated14

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Nov 23, 2016
docthaddeus wrote:
I too have been a victim of the judgment of Janet Z. Smith. I appeared before her at the “Special Civil Part” division of Burlington County contest the legality of an eviction notice. I shared a house with Debra Lyons. It was her house but it was in foreclosure process. She hadn’t paid her mortgage in over three years. I was only there for five months and the eviction had nothing to do with financial reasons or any other reasons that are required for an eviction. I had paid all her bills for that stay. She failed to serve me in writing legally and by-passed one of the procedures. I only wanted 30 days to move out because of the holidays and that I am a disabled veteran and senior citizen of 67 years of age. Legally, judge Smith could have given me from 3 days to 6 months. She sadistically gave me 3 days when I advised her that Debra had some severe mental issues stemming from adolescent years which including bipolar and obsessive compulsion disorder. I am a doctor of forensic psychology. Profiling Smith from the short time that I had in her court room I would venture to say that she definitely expels prejudice and should not be a judge in matters involving relationships between a male and female. I believe she can definitely abuse the law.
Anyone interested in patronizing businesses in Burlington NJ know that they hate the disabled yet claim to be members of the USBLN (United Business Leaders Network) along with CMS (Medicare). Most of them joined when they were implicated in the Mortgage fraud of 2008 as a community service credit toward the billions of dollars they were suppose to pay as restitution to those who have lost their homes over lies. I would have paid my mortgage but TD Bank along with GMAC allowed my my disability benefits worker' compensation benefits and settlement to be stolen through their unencrypted system which has to be unencrypylted to allow overdrafts and then told me my poor disabled brain injured husband gambled it all away. Well these businesses are not helping disable to succeed in their community they are stealing their home life savings and 544,000,000,.00 pumped into the disabled community per year with help from law enforcement invading your privacy through dsparate businesses trying to stay afloat such as Onstar and EDR's installed in your new internet ready vehicles. So, go ahead go buy a new car plug your smart phone in and soon the Sheriff wil be at your door evicting you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voorhees Acme to CLOSE and be converted to Kal ... (Jun '13) Oct 11 Hatred 3
News 102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Sep 30 Bucsfan5657 106
Medford Man Accused of Molesting Girls (May '11) Sep 22 Anicpickens 24
Yoga for EVERY body Sep '17 library yogi 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329
News Winter storms take financial toll on government... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Elmer 3
News Police cracking down on drunken drivers (Aug '07) Mar '14 John 2

Medford Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Lakes Mortgages