medford lakes mom

Medford, NJ

#1 Jun 11, 2012
there was a medford woman arrested back in march for sexual assault. there have been no updates on this story since the arrest itself. why is this not being covered in the local news?
Dale

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
I remember this, saw her mugshot on the news. In this town people are above the law, they have this buried under the rug and it will stay there until she pleads or a trial begins - then it will go nuts.
Mike

Merchantville, NJ

#3 Jul 16, 2012
It was covered early on - saw her mugshot on the news. The Medford Police website has a PDF of the arrest report available.
Frank H

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2012
She's a pro. Absolutely not surprised.

http://www.medford-police.org/bulletins/MPD_2...
Sexist_Liberal_M edia

Vincentown, NJ

#7 Mar 9, 2013
If this had a been a 42 year old MALE victimizing a juvenile FEMALE you can bet it would have been covered, nationally even. Either way the kid is scarred for life but society is only shocked and outraged if the victim is female. Sells more papers. Poor kid will always be "THAT GUY" now. Nice job lady.
Rock Solid

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2013
there are a lot of sicko's out there. it's an epidemic, the news is full of stories like this. teachers fooling around with students, etc. society has lost its way. we have 3 boys and i can tell you right now that if ANYONE ever puts a hand on them - i don't care if it's a teacher, a neighbor, a friends parent - that person will not live to see the inside of a jail cell.
renegade_2012

Northampton, MA

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Everyone knew we all saw the texts. She used to pick him up from practice and he would say he got a ride with us. What's the big deal? My boys will CRUSH TIMBER CREEK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) May 26 mommashond 319
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May 23 disguisted 48
News Closter police department to be evaluated (Feb '10) May 6 Anthony Scarpuzzi 16
News Seneca High teacher faces on-campus sex charges (Mar '09) May 6 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15
normandy drive flasher May 5 jody up 2
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Animale 2
Corruption in Local Law Enforcement & in the Bu... (Jan '13) Apr '16 figures 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Lakes Mortgages