Hoosic Valley Rescue Squad falling ap...
abc 123

United States

#1214 Feb 19, 2010
brian2950yahoo wrote:
?????
Hey maybe we can post everyone else's e-mails and cell phone number's along with their work and home number's even post a gps position of their home adresses as well one can play all can play play on player's.
Still At It

Troy, NY

#1215 Feb 28, 2010
I cant believe after all this time of not seeing him he re-appears i thought that that guy was not allowed to shoot photos in this town anymore what the hell this is bull shit leave us alone and go shoot somthing elese already.
irritated tax payer

Gansevoort, NY

#1216 Mar 7, 2010
Still At It wrote:
I cant believe after all this time of not seeing him he re-appears i thought that that guy was not allowed to shoot photos in this town anymore what the hell this is bull shit leave us alone and go shoot somthing elese already.
And why is it that four other idiot's that are involved with brian houle and all the crap that was done to HVRS are members of the Schaghticoke Fire Dept.So why is Brian houle not in jail and why is it that he thinks he can sue the squad for kicking him out?
Sad that these selfish idiots ruined a good squad.The town residents should really find out the truth to all of this.I bet alot of people really know the truth.Brian houle and your coherts- you will get what's comming to ya sooner than ya think, in more than one way.
SCUMBAGS!
stupid bob

Santa Clara, CA

#1217 Mar 12, 2010
stupid bob still at it
STOP CRYING ALREADY

Temple Hills, MD

#1218 Mar 15, 2010
Dont cry and dry your eyes already i do believe from what i heard that the judge has spoken and we must respect his findings that all you people tried to set brian up and you went after the wrong person and it failed if only you all continued to follow the court case as close as i did then you would of really known all the facts and saw your self that it was not brian that actually had anything to do with all that crap and then you tried to hurt him but the judge saw all thru that and tossed the case because there was No Evidence to support your antics i will say that it was a nice try but how can you try and set up a person without 1ST checking to see if that person was out of state on vacation during most of the crap phone calls that you were making that is again where you SCREWED up you did not cross your tees and dot your EYES so why not tell everyone how one could be out of state and the alledged calls that were being made came from a switching station in NY NOT TEXAS thats how you screwed up if only you knew when he was coming and going perhaps you could of stopped while he was gone but you did ot know this as far as sueing the rescue squad i was not aware that he was that low as you are and if that is true i would think that kind of information would be sensitive and how and who would have that information except for the brass at the squad it self and if this is so true and he is a scumbag the tell everyone out here WHAT KEVIN ROSE IS when he threatened to sue the squad when he attempted to eff it up and then everyone felt sorry for his you know what he is self and let his you know what he is torso back in so if kevvy did no wrong and that story was told then why does this fine man that a bunch of jerks like Bobby Loya tried to railroad and could'nt have to suffer as well by doing all this crap to good members all you do is actually hurt the community that your supposed to protect and serve but it seems that being under staffed and unable to answer calls due to witch hunting expidetions only hurts the community do to the again LACK OF STAFFING in 2010 lets see if you can hold off from throwing anyone out im sure that the WATCHER will be sure to tell everyone.
abc 123

United States

#1219 Apr 3, 2010
Still here Happy Easter Biotches
ABC 123

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1220 Apr 6, 2010
SAD FAT LITTLE WHINY BOY
WOW

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1221 Apr 6, 2010
how do you now Im fat idiot
Oh no ladies

Albany, NY

#1223 Apr 19, 2010
The lovers quarell is heating back up again at the Hoosic Valley Rescue Squad. In an effort to continue to be the laughing stock of Rensselaer County The President of the organization called law enforcement to their HQ to file a complaint against the former president for harassment. Instead of making the complaint at his residence and handling it that wayM he was sure to do it from the squad HQ and again bring more shame upon the squad, Do any of you people think before you act ? All of scanner land heard it and everyone in town is talking about, some change you have made up there, Just more games !
Cop Callers Thats All

United States

#1224 Apr 23, 2010
(HELP) (HELP) (HELP) That's all they are up there COP CALLERS seems that the troopers had enough of them so now they are again using the county cops.(Oh no ladies) had it right i even heard it on my county programed scanner please send help T T is calling making threats and has made mention of coming to the squad building and having a PHYSICAL altercation with one of the HOMO member's stop all the COP calling and be men or (ladies) if thats what you want to be and PUT them up and settle it already. Calling 911 for HARRASSMENT is not only lady like but also Pu$$y like as well.GROW UP ALREADY BITOCHES.(HELP) (HELP)
Help Help Me

United States

#1225 May 2, 2010
Help police help help Were bein harrASSed
LOSERS

Albany, NY

#1226 May 22, 2010
Hey bois see you out their beggin for money why dont you sell that jeep instead of hustlin
hvrs

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1227 May 25, 2010
youre such an ideot leave us alone
LOSERS

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1228 May 25, 2010
SEE I new you couldnt keep your trap shut
HELP WANTED

United States

#1229 Jun 9, 2010
Now you ask for members? What next get new VOLUNTEERS and Arrest all of your old ones and keep the cycle going like you did in the past.I heard all about that place in melrose i wouldn't touch that place with a 15 foot pole.Good luck getting new SLAVE'S to do your dirty work.
ROTFLMAO

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1230 Jun 10, 2010
What makes you think they would take you back
DEPT OF HEALTH TAKE NOTE

United States

#1231 Jun 12, 2010
6-11-2010 EVENT OF THR EVENING OMFG,Tom are you Kidding me?When people call 911 its for a reason.By you transporting a patient to a hospital and making another wait is upsurd.You know that the 2nd duty crew should have taken that call but YOU held them in quarters What is wrong with YOU.When people call 911 it's usally for a reason and im sure that the radio transmissions that you had with that county dispatcher will be aquired and sent to the deptartment of health,you are a nurse right?Well sorry to tell you that you are an EMT when your driving that ambulance.If that patient just really needed a transport and you made them wait just about 1 HOUR thats right 1 Hour why didn't you call them a God Damn TAXI who had that right to make a patient at THE NORTH WOODS FACILITY IN SCHAGHTICOKE NY wait like that if it was you then im sure you will be hearing from the proper authorities SHAME ON THE HOOSIC VALLEY RESCUE SQUAD (P.S) what if there was a car accident and was only Bleeding and the other accident victim was having a Heart attack would you make me wait or call a COMMERICIAL AMBULANCE WITH UNION WORKERS THAT ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS IN NEED ON BOARD JUST WONDERING IF I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT 1 HOUR TO SEE THE DOCTOR TO GET THE REQUIRED CARE THAT I NEEDED ??????????
FWD this 1 above on TY

United States

#1232 Jun 14, 2010
I will copy and paste the info above and promptly send it in a e-mail to the NY STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT thank you for the information about the north woods care facility located in Schaghticoke NY( A family member of 2 at that facility) Im sure there is a lawyer out there that will et their hand's on this one.
u people

United States

#1233 Jun 16, 2010
Are really messed up if this is true.
JUST GO AWAY

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1234 Jun 17, 2010
DEPT OF HEALTH TAKE NOTE wrote:
6-11-2010 EVENT OF THR EVENING OMFG,Tom are you Kidding me?When people call 911 its for a reason.By you transporting a patient to a hospital and making another wait is upsurd.You know that the 2nd duty crew should have taken that call but YOU held them in quarters What is wrong with YOU.When people call 911 it's usally for a reason and im sure that the radio transmissions that you had with that county dispatcher will be aquired and sent to the deptartment of health,you are a nurse right?Well sorry to tell you that you are an EMT when your driving that ambulance.If that patient just really needed a transport and you made them wait just about 1 HOUR thats right 1 Hour why didn't you call them a God Damn TAXI who had that right to make a patient at THE NORTH WOODS FACILITY IN SCHAGHTICOKE NY wait like that if it was you then im sure you will be hearing from the proper authorities SHAME ON THE HOOSIC VALLEY RESCUE SQUAD (P.S) what if there was a car accident and was only Bleeding and the other accident victim was having a Heart attack would you make me wait or call a COMMERICIAL AMBULANCE WITH UNION WORKERS THAT ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS IN NEED ON BOARD JUST WONDERING IF I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT 1 HOUR TO SEE THE DOCTOR TO GET THE REQUIRED CARE THAT I NEEDED ??????????
1.Since it was a transport and not an emergency I don't think much will become of it. 2. people call 911 all the time for non-emergency situations. 3. Just because it is a "COMMERCIAL AMBULANCE WITH UNION WORKERS" Means nothing in the way of the level of care you get. In most of the Paid services in NYS with the exception of the FDNY and Buffalo, I have found that there are some excellent Medics and EMTs But for the most part they are average at best and some even worse and The ones that think they are better simply because they ride a paid rig are usually the worse. AND 4. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO AWAY Everyone knows that the same person is making most of the comments on this thread, just because you change your location to different cities and countries does not change your style or your stupidity Everyone knows by now you have an ax to grind with the group that threw you out and no one cares anymore so Just Go Away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mechanicville cops file wide-ranging complaint ... Feb 14 dpw 5
Mark Soldani Feb 9 Rachel 1
I Love Kickboxing Clifton Park (Sep '16) Dec '17 Ali-D 8
News Mechanicville fights underage drinking (Mar '08) Nov '17 TRUTH 8
HJD Mechanicville Nov '17 chopper 4
city college 1991 Sep '17 coco4u 1
Diving Sep '17 Park 2

Mechanicville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance