Blame BH

Bronx, NY

#120 Nov 28, 2008
Nice! see this brian we take care of buisness and each other and that is why we will always be better than you. You tried to f@*k with the wrong people and you are a failure. Everyone in this town knows it so keep your scumbag ass in troy with the rest of the trash where it belongs. no one likes you and no one wants anything to do with you.
Blame BH

Bronx, NY

#121 Nov 28, 2008
oh and one more thing photo boy, better not take any pictures of me or our people without permission or we will call the cops we are done with your games
hvrs re-dispatch

United States

#122 Nov 28, 2008
why dont you call bh and tell him what you have to say oh thats right you dont have the testys to do so but im sure you know his number because i saw the www.hvars.com web site on his truck typed it in and it gave me a phone # and it was also talked about on the county radio system 2-3 monday that was recorded and will be furnished to his lawyer and like i read on other comments that he cant use a name then why dont you sue the school or the school sue you or the fire department or the contractors oh isee hoosic valley is a place not a person so good luck and have fun i think that his idea is great for our animals and i hope he goes a far way with new transport service.here is is number if you need to talk to him five one eight three two eight-2271 if you know how to read.
Blame BH

Hyattsville, MD

#123 Nov 28, 2008
I hope you go a far way to, far away you puppy fuvker. you need help bh, serious help youy moron. take your little phone number and stupid little website and crawl back unders your rock
hvrs re-dispatch

United States

#124 Nov 28, 2008
its funny how you think this is bh but im having fun with you and how stupid you are why does it have to be bh why cant it be you who is responsible for all the calls missed ? why arent we blaming bl or tt or kr or jw you people are foul and i cant wait to show you who this really is and learn how to spell there dickus
eieio

North Adams, MA

#125 Nov 29, 2008
looks like hooly finally found an organiziation he won't get thrown out of LMFAO
hvrs re-dispatch

North Adams, MA

#126 Nov 29, 2008
Did bh really steal that pit bull then call the cops and say he seen someone else do it to get free advertisment for his new company?????????
read the troy record.
hvrs re-dispatch

United States

#127 Nov 29, 2008
has the hvrs re-dispatch changed its location or is this one an imposter hummmmmnnnnnnn
hello there dolly

Athol, MA

#128 Nov 29, 2008
how are ya?
hello there dolly

Athol, MA

#129 Nov 29, 2008
i think you bitches should leave bh out of all your problems hes been gone how long and your still having problems and continue to bash him i hope his rescue squad animnal squad puts your squad to shame then he can only thank you wouldent that be a bitch throw out a volunteer and he becomes a millionaire and you go bankrupt so go on with your selves bitches you know who you are and why not sue everyone with the name hoosic valley in it since 1959 good kuck with that.
hello there dolly

Athol, MA

#130 Nov 29, 2008
luck your gonna need it why not sell everything the jeep the auto pulses that were granted maybe the state should investigate that i thought so. bitchs
Frog Humper

Glens Falls, NY

#131 Nov 29, 2008
is'nt there anyone out there tonight?
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA

Glens Falls, NY

#132 Nov 29, 2008
help Hoosic Valley Animal Rescue Squad they sond like a good new thing that will help animals in the area just because the Captain of this new great Squad is a thrown out member dosent mean that he cant help others in need you go on doing your thing and it sounds like he is doing somthing good for him self grow up and move on and as for the same name i know my church has hoosic valley in it why not an animal rescue hvars.com you go i hope you have as many ambulances as mohawk ambulance or even more that will show them wont it?
your a tard

Pattersonville, NY

#133 Nov 29, 2008
eieio wrote:
looks like hooly finally found an organiziation he won't get thrown out of LMFAO
Oh, Hey there Todd. I have only ever heard you call him that. How is the green mountain state, hey how about you tell all the hv members all about your little conviction before they all find out the hard way. fifty bucks and a backround check later and some bad things might come out.
Just Wondering from troy

North Adams, MA

#134 Nov 29, 2008
What qualifies this guy to run an animal rescue squad?? Does he have any vet. experience? will he have vets. working on the squad? I've talked to several area Vet.firms and they all seem confused as to what this guy is trying to do and if it is doable without a large vet. organization backing an animal rescue service. By the way I just back traced the Phone number and it comes back as unlisted??? not a good way to start a business.
u dont know

Lake George, NY

#135 Nov 30, 2008
Just Wondering from troy wrote:
What qualifies this guy to run an animal rescue squad?? Does he have any vet. experience? will he have vets. working on the squad? I've talked to several area Vet.firms and they all seem confused as to what this guy is trying to do and if it is doable without a large vet. organization backing an animal rescue service. By the way I just back traced the Phone number and it comes back as unlisted??? not a good way to start a business.
As far as having the backing he may. The shelter in menands use to operate an animal ambulance. in fact it said animal ambulance on the side and even had lights and sirens now keep in mind this was a while ago, bbut he may have support guess we will just have to wait for January. As far as the unlisted number I suspect it is because it is new. did you call it ?
your a tard

Pattersonville, NY

#136 Nov 30, 2008
your a tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Hey there Todd. I have only ever heard you call him that. How is the green mountain state, hey how about you tell all the hv members all about your little conviction before they all find out the hard way. fifty bucks and a backround check later and some bad things might come out.
Something about class D, and we arent talkimg about the "go out and play kid crimes either"
Time to go

Pattersonville, NY

#137 Nov 30, 2008
Bad shits gonna come out there Todd, time for you to disappear from the squad again for a few years ?
4 sale short time only

Glens Falls, NY

#138 Nov 30, 2008
saw on-line that there are audio tapes of bad things that happened at the squad in aug 2008 i know where to find them if anyone is intrested in buying them ill talk to the owner to see if everything stops all the way around that the master can be destroyed by the squad if it all keeps up and it all doesent go away very quickly they will be released in whole and copies will be mailed to law enforcment and the news media all outlets p.s just ask super kevin he knows everything im sure he cant stop this one unless you all play by the rules so its all up to you now hope to hear somthing soon.48 hours and counting until the potential release time.
4 sale short time only

Glens Falls, NY

#139 Nov 30, 2008
mr bl tb cl jw vl lo jf dd and more can be heard on theese bad boys.i wouldent think that you all would like to be heard by the media and the town council members how you are conspiring to damage the squad and its members there is 4 great plus hours to listen to and you'll know who your listening to for sure time stamped and dated.dont worry todd your not on this one but there is other info out there on you cant wait for tommrow to spend my $50$ bucks and get that public info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeCrescente makes another acquisition (Oct '11) Apr 25 Mark 3
News Jobs picture in region tops most of New York Apr 21 Rich M 1
News Touting home-field retail edge (Dec '09) Apr 7 Marc S 8
mechanicville police department (Aug '12) Mar '15 Rediculous 29
News Cops: Mechanicville burglar's jump was in vain Mar '15 Affluent 1
Train Schedule? Dec '14 burnthills 1
Is Buccieros closed for vacation or just closed? (Aug '14) Aug '14 BAR FLY 1
More from around the web

Mechanicville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE