New Details in Case of Hanover Teache...

New Details in Case of Hanover Teacher and Nurse - wtvr

There are 32 comments on the WTVR story from Dec 19, 2009, titled New Details in Case of Hanover Teacher and Nurse - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Police confirm that investigators found out that on December 19, 2009, Craig Linnon and his wife Angela held a party with some of their students at their Mechanicsville home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 21, 2010
Katrina wrote:
I know this has nothing at all to do with the story but I have a question; What exatley is a "teahead"????
Ask "not a democrat," "va_tazdad," "crazy indian," "fedup," "life term," "len," "ron," last put not least fox(noise) network.
Katrina

Chester, VA

#22 Jan 22, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask "not a democrat," "va_tazdad," "crazy indian," "fedup," "life term," "len," "ron," last put not least fox(noise) network.
Thanks for responding to my comment, But that really didnt answer the question. I am just curious to what "not a teahead" means?????
Jane

Chester, VA

#23 Jan 22, 2010
Well the HCPD let their friends take videos of little girls playing dress up!!
edy

Chester, VA

#24 Jan 22, 2010
What is an adjustment disorder???
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jan 22, 2010
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for responding to my comment, But that really didnt answer the question. I am just curious to what "not a teahead" means?????
Simply put, not a member of the "tea-party" movement.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#26 Jan 22, 2010
edy wrote:
What is an adjustment disorder???
Need further details, that's a little vague.
edy

Chester, VA

#27 Jan 22, 2010
In the article, the psychiatrist who did an eval on the accused as per lawyer review board, diagnosed him with an adjustment disorder.
mandy

Chester, VA

#28 Jan 22, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you believe they have supporters trying to raise money for them? Supporters that think they are innocent of all charges because they looked an acted the part. Simply amazing.
The world is a stage!!! As long as you LOOK the part, most people will buy it. The reality is most people are shallow!!!!
mandy

Chester, VA

#29 Jan 22, 2010
I live in the WEST END where most of the beautiful, shallow people live including the phony police!!!
mandy

Chester, VA

#30 Jan 22, 2010
Joe Roberts psychologist wrote:
An adjustment disorder (listed in the DSM-IV)can be useful in raising Linnon's defense, however. It will be interesting to see what defense Linnon's wife can offer.
Please explain an adjustment disorder and how did he get a job working with children???

Does va tazdad have an adjustment order??
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jan 22, 2010
edy wrote:
In the article, the psychiatrist who did an eval on the accused as per lawyer review board, diagnosed him with an adjustment disorder.
Yeah, a psychiatrist is only one marble away themselves.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#32 Jan 22, 2010
mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain an adjustment disorder and how did he get a job working with children???
Does va tazdad have an adjustment order??
It must be something newly concocted by va_tazdad and crew.
It also got the best of "not a democrat" and "fedup." poor babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grotto (Jul '17) Jul '17 Lucky 93 1
Little Tangents - Worst Band EVER!!!! (Jul '17) Jul '17 Wendy Parker 1
Amy spears (Jun '17) Jun '17 Karmaisapuss 1
Terry Cody Hewell (Mar '14) Apr '17 Taylorann 5
A Hanover Christmas at Camp Hanover (Dec '16) Dec '16 hzweck 1
why is steven deschners clinic closed? (Sep '16) Nov '16 cracker 12
Brian Heisey (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tammy 1

Mechanicsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Mechanicsville Mortgages