New Details in Case of Hanover Teache...

New Details in Case of Hanover Teacher and Nurse - wtvr

There are 32 comments on the WTVR story from Dec 19, 2009, titled New Details in Case of Hanover Teacher and Nurse - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Police confirm that investigators found out that on December 19, 2009, Craig Linnon and his wife Angela held a party with some of their students at their Mechanicsville home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barbara Sanderson

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 20, 2010
I can not beleive that a teacher and a school nurse would do anything like this. It's sick. Kids need more guidance in the right direction and not shown or told about sex acts. The couple should pay a heavy fine and sent away for a long time.
getting worse

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2010
i got three words SICK-SICK-SICK they look sick
LeeLee

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jan 20, 2010
You cannot even send you kid to school and expect to learn school subjects, not taught sex acts. SICK-SICK-SICK is right.
Richmonder

Colonial Heights, VA

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Disgusting!
Ann Terry

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2010
How did this disbarred lawyer end up working with our most precious resource? Were there no other people out there that could teach what he was teaching? Was the fact that his brother in law works in the school board office in a position that had definite influence over hiring for the Trade center responsible? Where were the people who were supposed to be protecting your children? People of Hanover it is time you look at what is being done behind your back in the school system. Nepotism is alive and well and your children are paying the price
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 20, 2010
Ain't hanover suppose to be a "safe-haven" from the "riff-raff" of the city dwellers.
The devil don't care where you live, he is going
to show up and bust the bubble.
What else is going on behind closed doors in hanover? The "teaheads" are not going to tell.
They have this "mind your own business" burb code
of silence.
concerned

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2010
His sister is also a teacher in Hanover. Should we concerned that this runs in the family?
Joe Roberts psychologist

Byram, MS

#8 Jan 20, 2010
An adjustment disorder (listed in the DSM-IV)can be useful in raising Linnon's defense, however. It will be interesting to see what defense Linnon's wife can offer.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2010
concerned wrote:
His sister is also a teacher in Hanover. Should we concerned that this runs in the family?
Worth checking out, when, where, how do you start the research?
Gail

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2010
Angela Linnon has four kids. They need to find out if they were abusing them too.That just goes to show you, you never know about people.PEOPLE ARE SICK. Getting worse ALL the TIME.Teachers & Nurses are supose to HELP KIDS NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM.I hope the judge throws the book at you.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 20, 2010
Gail wrote:
Angela Linnon has four kids. They need to find out if they were abusing them too.That just goes to show you, you never know about people.PEOPLE ARE SICK. Getting worse ALL the TIME.Teachers & Nurses are supose to HELP KIDS NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM.I hope the judge throws the book at you.
Would you believe they have supporters trying to raise money for them? Supporters that think they are innocent of all charges because they looked an acted the part. Simply amazing.
tech student

Mechanicsville, VA

#12 Jan 20, 2010
I believe what has happened was a disgusting act by these people. I knew something was up they were just too nice and just creeps. I hope they go to jail for a while... they deserve it.
Dave Scoven

Richmond, VA

#13 Jan 20, 2010
The horrific nature of the story aside, I have to say that this is about the worst-written news article I have ever read. I assume this is the actual script from Angela's on-air piece, but what sounds fine on-air doesn't translate into well-written print journalism. You guys need to run this stuff through an editor before you post it.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#14 Jan 20, 2010
When this story first broke post after post was left on behalf of this couple? Family, students, friends, and co-workers. This is a new thread and I am not seeing the same support. Have these people all conceited that this couple is indeed guilty? What say you now???
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 20, 2010
Dave Scoven wrote:
The horrific nature of the story aside, I have to say that this is about the worst-written news article I have ever read. I assume this is the actual script from Angela's on-air piece, but what sounds fine on-air doesn't translate into well-written print journalism. You guys need to run this stuff through an editor before you post it.
Need a job mr. english teacher.
Dave Scoven

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 21, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Fair enough. But that should be "You need a job, Mr. English teacher."
NObama

Montpelier, VA

#17 Jan 21, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
were is your hanover saving attitude now it should be in full force
Katrina

Chester, VA

#18 Jan 21, 2010
I know this has nothing at all to do with the story but I have a question; What exatley is a "teahead"????
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jan 21, 2010
Dave Scoven wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Fair enough. But that should be "You need a job, Mr. English teacher."
Apply at the hanover school board or leave an on-line resume for channel 6.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jan 21, 2010
NObama wrote:
<quoted text>
were is your hanover saving attitude now it should be in full force
As long as they are protected from you. Save the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grotto (Jul '17) Jul '17 Lucky 93 1
Little Tangents - Worst Band EVER!!!! (Jul '17) Jul '17 Wendy Parker 1
Amy spears (Jun '17) Jun '17 Karmaisapuss 1
Terry Cody Hewell (Mar '14) Apr '17 Taylorann 5
A Hanover Christmas at Camp Hanover (Dec '16) Dec '16 hzweck 1
why is steven deschners clinic closed? (Sep '16) Nov '16 cracker 12
Brian Heisey (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tammy 1

Mechanicsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance