Burglar kills self in Mechanicsburg K...

Burglar kills self in Mechanicsburg Kmart

There are 3 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Burglar kills self in Mechanicsburg Kmart. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A man who committed suicide in a Kmart store in East Pennsboro Township early Sunday was in the process of burglarizing the business when he was interrupted by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Phil Rockford

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Apr 19, 2010
I didnt know Public Opinion covered Mechanicsburg news. Is this the new PO branch office? I thought this was more Patriot News turf...
neighbor

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
the PO like most news agencies anymore think its better to report hate and discontent then any GOOD news. Or Chambersburg is just boring and has to report on neighboring towns. Getting Aunt Lizzies cat out the tree isn't worth the ink and paper... Just food for thought.
Get A Life

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
neighbor wrote:
the PO like most news agencies anymore think its better to report hate and discontent then any GOOD news. Or Chambersburg is just boring and has to report on neighboring towns. Getting Aunt Lizzies cat out the tree isn't worth the ink and paper... Just food for thought.
speaking of which, hate vs good news.
Maybe that why people like you read the PO, So you have something to comment your rude, ignorant comments!
If you don't like the PO, then find another news agency to read on line. AND PICK AT THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jul 20 Renee Mainline PA 112
------a question about height------ Jul 1 Craig 8
Business Fraud! Jun '17 Okay 3
News Cumberland County considers fighting blight wit... May '17 Jrh 1
News Tempers erupt, police called to Susquehanna Twp... (Nov '13) May '17 RealFrank 2
Review: West Shore Auto Care Inc Feb '17 jic 2
News Blue and Gray Bar & Grill opens in Gettysburg (Apr '12) Feb '17 Steve Gratman 217

Mechanicsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mechanicsburg Mortgages