Historic village Muddy Creek Forks to...

Historic village Muddy Creek Forks to be on display

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Historic village Muddy Creek Forks to be on display. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A hidden gem in southeastern York County will be on display later this month. The Muddy Creek Forks village along the Maryland and Pennsylvania railroad line looks nearly the same as it did during the World War I era, said Mark Blevins, vice president of the Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad Preservation Society.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Not going

York, PA

#1 Sep 9, 2010
I was getting out my DeLorme map and planning a road trip until I saw the name "Mark Platts".

Why won't Platts just stay in Lancaster and keep his nose out of York County? Everything Platts touches ends up costing the taxpayers money.
Ma and Pa Fan

Lancaster, PA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Not going wrote:
I was getting out my DeLorme map and planning a road trip until I saw the name "Mark Platts".
Why won't Platts just stay in Lancaster and keep his nose out of York County? Everything Platts touches ends up costing the taxpayers money.
What an idiot! Muddy Creek IS a hidden gem, so Mr. Platts got it just right. Yes, PLEASE stay away so we won't have to ride a train with a negatoid like you. Also very telling that Mr. Platts apparently knows exactly where Muddy Creek Forks is but YOU need to pull out a map to find it - now who's the real Yorker here, may I ask?
wilson eddy

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Not going wrote:
What an a__hole ! Please don't go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Sep 14 Notusingthem 82
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Dale Earnhard 1
Help finding property Jul '16 Clementine 1
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45
test Jun '16 jeep 2
News Mechanicsburg man charged after hit-and-run Jun '16 Barry 1
jeep Jun '16 jeep 1

Mechanicsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance