Report on Quakertown government released

Report on Quakertown government released

There are 21 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 8, 2007, titled Report on Quakertown government released. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A newly released evaluation of Quakertown's government under controversial ex-administrator David Woglom says some problems may be the result of Borough Council's ''complacency and misplaced trust'' in public ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeffrey

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2009
henry wrote:
IF I PAY SCHOOL TAX,REAL ESTATE TAX,EARNED INCOME TAX WHY IN HELL DO I NEED TO PAY A PER CAPITA TAX. IF THE BOROUGH COUNCIL HAS 60.000 DOLLARS TO SPEND ON A SURVEY TO BETTER THE CENTER OF TOWN TAXES SHOULD BE GOING DOWN NOT UP. PUT THE MONEY INTO THE SCHOOLS NOT A SURVEY WE DO NOT NEED OR LOWER TAXES WITH IT OR GIVE THE TAXPAYERS A REFUND
The percapita goes to the school district, not the borough.

Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Thu Renee Mainline PA 112
------a question about height------ Jul 1 Craig 8
Business Fraud! Jun '17 Okay 3
News Cumberland County considers fighting blight wit... May '17 Jrh 1
News Tempers erupt, police called to Susquehanna Twp... (Nov '13) May '17 RealFrank 2
Review: West Shore Auto Care Inc Feb '17 jic 2
News Blue and Gray Bar & Grill opens in Gettysburg (Apr '12) Feb '17 Steve Gratman 217

Mechanicsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mechanicsburg Mortgages