Police: Cumberland County man found w...

Police: Cumberland County man found with cocaine, stolen gun after traffic stop

There are 22 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Police: Cumberland County man found with cocaine, stolen gun after traffic stop. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Cumberland County man and his passenger were found with drugs and a stolen weapon after a Manchester Township traffic stop, according to Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris Hutton

York, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
What kind of dealer only has $12? How did he expect to make change?
Jones

Dover, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
maybe there was 2,000.00 before the stop?
Finally

York, PA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Another criminal from NOT within the city limits. Finally equal opportunity YDR. About time!!
Mombatta

York, PA

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Booking photos?
leppy

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2010
Why are these 2 low lifes running around free anyway if they have outstanding warrants...???

Since: Oct 09

York, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2010
One more gun out of the hands of criminals .
Fantastic .
Dreamer

Westminster, MD

#8 Oct 23, 2010
At least they got two more of the streets.
hahaha

Media, PA

#9 Oct 23, 2010
$12...lmao
careaboutpa

Hanover, PA

#10 Oct 23, 2010
All these charges stemming from an illegal U-turn.
Welcome to the computer age of police work, cop ran the name of the driver nad up pops the life history of the drug dealing low-life. Bye Bye
doink

York, PA

#11 Oct 23, 2010
Mombatta wrote:
Booking photos?
Check Northern Regionals website for information, its fairly quick to be updated and accurate. YDR is not the above many times.
hmmm

Spring Grove, PA

#12 Oct 23, 2010
leppy wrote:
Why are these 2 low lifes running around free anyway if they have outstanding warrants...???
Dummy, maybe that's why they were free, because they either were issued a warrant for committing a crime and/or a warrant was issued after they failed to appear for a charge. Its hard to be sentenced to jail if you don't show up.
Show me the money

Lancaster, PA

#13 Oct 23, 2010
$12 Are you kidding me? There had to be more.
chuck

York, PA

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Shoot it.
PeteB

AOL

#15 Oct 24, 2010
careaboutpa wrote:
All these charges stemming from an illegal U-turn.
Welcome to the computer age of police work, cop ran the name of the driver nad up pops the life history of the drug dealing low-life. Bye Bye
There is no such thing(crime) as an illegal U-turn in Pa. If that "charge" is not written up correctly - a decent lawyer could get them out of the rest of the charges.....
petra

York, PA

#16 Oct 24, 2010
PeteB wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing(crime) as an illegal U-turn in Pa. If that "charge" is not written up correctly - a decent lawyer could get them out of the rest of the charges.....
It is illegal when there is a sign saying "NO U TURN", and that area has them at all intersections. Regional wasn't born yesterday, they know there stuff and they don't play games with people, that I give them...
Blackcloud

York, PA

#17 Oct 24, 2010
These fools, with drugs and guns should probably drive more carefully while on the job.
PeteB

AOL

#18 Oct 24, 2010
petra wrote:
<quoted text>
It is illegal when there is a sign saying "NO U TURN", and that area has them at all intersections. Regional wasn't born yesterday, they know there stuff and they don't play games with people, that I give them...
The charge is "Failure to Obey a Sign". If the officer writes the ticket up as "making an illegal U-turn", it can be tossed out in court. I've done it.....
For PeteB

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2010
NO, the charge isn't "Failure to Obey a Sign".....Look it up, PAVC/75/3111(a).........It's "Obedience to Traffic Control Devices"....and yes, that is the correction you would cite a driver for making a u-turn where this is a no u-turn sign posted. Great work NYCRPD!
For PeteB

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2010
my bad....correction should be "correct section"
NOT John Doe 00069

Harveys Lake, PA

#21 Oct 24, 2010
Show me the money wrote:
$12 Are you kidding me? There had to be more.
Taking the $12.00 is a sign – the NYCRPD is telling these fools that if you are going to do the crime expect to get every tool the Commonwealth has available to be thrown at you.

This guy went to jail with empty pockets. He has all of his cash – yes every ill gotten penny of it forfeited. He won’t have enough to buy a candy bar or a tube of toothpaste from the jail store.

He was well and truly screwed by the cops in a way he can understand and relate to.

Not only is he facing numerous felony charges – including those with mandatory minimums – he is loosing his car and his freedom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
------a question about height------ (Jan '17) Nov 24 Craig 11
Review: West Shore Auto Care Inc (Feb '17) Nov 19 West Shore Auto Care 3
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Nov '17 private bob 115
Matthew V Buonassisi Arrest Oct '17 Kimb 1
News Old Fire Farts Muster in Manchester Twp. Oct '17 Elect Balliet 4
Joe Heath (Dec '06) Oct '17 Mike russo 5
Relocating Sep '17 Oh me 1

Mechanicsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance