Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Nobama

Apollo, PA

#3748 Aug 9, 2013
I'd hate Obama if he was white. His color doesn't mean shizz to me.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#3749 Aug 9, 2013
Yo Nobama, his color gives his lickers the excuse to defend him. Say anything against Lord Bammy and you're a racist.
Shankeema Harrison

West Mifflin, PA

#3750 Aug 9, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
Yo Nobama, his color gives his lickers the excuse to defend him. Say anything against Lord Bammy and you're a racist.
we know you a racist POS too.
bet you hate gays too..i bet you had your ass kicked several times growing up..tpyical punk posts the shit that u do.
Truth

Derry, PA

#3751 Aug 9, 2013
It is racist for people to think that because I am white I am racist. That is racial profiling. I don't like Obama because his politics are flawed and he has no plan.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#3752 Aug 10, 2013
So Homestead the Queer Hommie, do you put on the Chapstick before or after you lick him?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3753 Aug 10, 2013
Tea bags claim we hate president Obama for his policies but Reagan had the same policies and tea bags loved them. Reagan raised taxes, doubled the debt, signed amnesty, mandated car insurance. They hate Obama because he is black nothing more nothing less, america ain't as dumb as racial hating tea bags need to believe,
dick morris

West Mifflin, PA

#3754 Aug 10, 2013
the tea bagger congress will try to shut down government when they come back from vacation next month
HAAA!!
aint gonna happen..........first agenda in sept..........repeal obamacare and deny 31 million people out of affordable healthcare..........they still cant get over the fact that obama beat romney like a rented mule
and he beat mccain and the joke palin last time. why cant they take the hint?

now back to Fox news with sean hannity and later on bill oreilly on benzaziiiiiiiiiiiiii LMAO!@
LIPTON

Louisville, KY

#3755 Aug 10, 2013
Try taking the tea bags out you mouth so we can understand what you be talking about.
bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags claim we hate president Obama for his policies but Reagan had the same policies and tea bags loved them. Reagan raised taxes, doubled the debt, signed amnesty, mandated car insurance. They hate Obama because he is black nothing more nothing less, america ain't as dumb as racial hating tea bags need to believe,
EARL GREY

Louisville, KY

#3756 Aug 10, 2013
Try humming the alphabet while those tea bags hang from your mouth.
bobby6464 wrote:
Does duzzeling that Limbaugh nut juice make you angry. Make the front page dumb ass failure tea bag. I fully support president Obama so logic says I can't be a tea bag Limbaugh nut juice guzzler. There is your dreamy falsehood tea bag claims, get a grip

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3757 Aug 10, 2013
No attempt to prove Reagan was a conservative, huh racial hating tea bags? Reagan wasn't. You loving on that Reagan amnesty or the Reagan double federal gas tax? Your a racist fool tea bag. Sip Limbaugh's juice, pretend

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3758 Aug 10, 2013
I'm waiting racial hating tea bags. When hell freezes over, huh? Right.
J McCain

West Mifflin, PA

#3760 Aug 10, 2013
Sahil Kapur- June 27, 2013, 5:50 PM 7907Moments after immigration reform passed the Senate Thursday by a whopping 68-32 vote, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) gently nudged his House colleagues to do what it takes to ensure the success of a comprehensive overhaul.

“We will be doing whatever we can to convince our colleagues in a respectful manner,” he told a handful of reporters just off the Senate floor.“None of our colleagues on the other side of the Capitol like to be talked down to or given tutorials. They have their own views and we respect them. And we need to have a respectful dialogue.”

The Arizona Republican is a crucial figure in the reform effort — a member of the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” senators that struck the deal that formed the foundation of the legislation. Much has been made about the GOP’s death spiral with Hispanic voters, the country’s fastest-growing demographic, which resoundingly voted for Barack Obama twice.

TPM asked McCain if Republicans can recover in 2016 if the overhaul falters and if the party nominates a pro-immigration candidate. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

“No,” he said.

we got these tea baggers painted in the corner.
HAA!
Bobby Muffin

Clearfield, PA

#3761 Aug 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags claim we hate president Obama for his policies but Reagan had the same policies and tea bags loved them. Reagan raised taxes, doubled the debt, signed amnesty, mandated car insurance. They hate Obama because he is black nothing more nothing less, america ain't as dumb as racial hating tea bags need to believe,


You are one stupid f.

Reagan and Obama are nothing alike you dumb F.

Only a true racist would think like you do.
Dan the Man

Clearfield, PA

#3762 Aug 10, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
No attempt to prove Reagan was a conservative, huh racial hating tea bags? Reagan wasn't. You loving on that Reagan amnesty or the Reagan double federal gas tax? Your a racist fool tea bag. Sip Limbaugh's juice, pretend
For you to post this stupid S I bet you weren't even born yet when Reagan was in office. Keep drinking that black nut juice Bobby the Man.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3767 Aug 11, 2013
Is it any surprise these racial hating tea bags haven't denied there Reagan god wanted amnesty for illegal immigrants without securing the border first. They don't deny that Reagan doubled the federal gas tax. Was Reagan a conservative which is only when tea bags reinvent Reagan. Reagan was white, tea bags are racist but to dang cowardly to be honest with American people
Dan The Boy

Clearfield, PA

#3768 Aug 11, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey racial hating tea bag, Reagan was a socialist liberal, and his son proves that.
Keep drinking that black nut juice Bobby the Man.
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#3769 Aug 11, 2013
Isabell Blanquet wrote:
the best free dating sites http://tinyurl.com/kkgetmf
this is a racist dating site you dumb tea bag. There in no special section for us who like to date black gay men. YUM YUM YUM I LOVES ME BLACK NUT JUICE...GULP GULP GULP PASS ME ANOTHER BEFORE MY KNEES STARTS A HURTIN.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3770 Aug 11, 2013
Keep ducking and dodging the real Ronald Reagan racial hating tea bag, you have been duped but that's easy to do once your on that Limbaugh nut juice racial hating tea bag. You claim to live in cleafield, that can easily describe your pea brain. Your ignorance won't allow you to deny that the things Reagan did was things you can only accuse president Obama of wanting to do, huh dumb ass?
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#3772 Aug 18, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey racial hating tea bag, Reagan was a socialist liberal, and his son proves that.
Hey my twin...the stupid one. Prove it or go back sucking on your black nut juice soaked teabag.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3773 Aug 19, 2013
America already knows Reagan was a socialist but for your racial hating tea bag ignorance.

Reagan doubled the federal gas tax.
Reagan more then doubled the debt in good economic times

Keep on sucking on that Limbaugh nut juice and making false claims on others, dumb ass. You want more proof? Read a frigging book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun 25 NPG 45
test Jun 20 jeep 2
News Mechanicsburg man charged after hit-and-run Jun 8 Barry 1
jeep Jun 7 jeep 1
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jun 2 Tammy DeLucia 73
voteTrump May '16 der 7
News What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mechanicsburg Mortgages