2 Charged in Crime Spree

Oct 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHTM

Police say two teenagers are responsible for a rash of burglaries and mischief incidents in Cumberland County earlier this month.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2009
slick

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

I'll reserve my language for what I think about these little @*#$*@#%$#S! This sort of thing has gone on since I was a kid in this area! They're just the latest generation with no respect for other people's property! I hope an example is made so maybe we get a respite for a little while, or at least until the next generation of idiot comes along to think they are being creative in their destruction!
BUBB A

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

LMFAO @ the one with little earing stuck through his lip.I say hook a chain through it and criminal damage his sweet young face, send the other one back to whatever country he's from.
the sad part about it is the county has to provide extra security for these little bastards so they wont get turned into little beeyatches.
They are kinda cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mechanicsburg Discussions

Search the Mechanicsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Big Daddy 3,812
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jul 19 Teflon Don 28
York County man accused of assaulting 7-year-ol... Jun 28 Anonymous 9
Review: RLS Auto And Truck Repair Jun '14 Dillbag 1
Private Stock meat company (Oct '11) Jun '14 Hurt 38
Police search for man involved in assault (Oct '13) Jun '14 Petal Power 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mechanicsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000