Cardboard culinary creations take to ...

Cardboard culinary creations take to Roundtop hills

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Cardboard culinary creations take to Roundtop hills. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

When a group of four bartenders and servers from area Outback and Carrabba's restaurants heard about the theme for this year's Cardboard Derby -- "flying food" -- the idea for their entry followed logically, they said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Kenny

New Freedom, PA

#1 Jan 30, 2011
That yellow one in the top picture reminds me of Stanley's 1986 Chrysler Cordoba, except Stan's car has more duct tape on it, and Playboy mudflaps. If Stanley didn't have the duct tape on his roof, he wouldn't be able to call it a vinyl top any more. He's got the only car that can be safely parked in downtown York with the windows down and the key in the ignition. What a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
voteTrump May 17 der 7
News What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) May 11 Zeke the Pinhead 19
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) May 4 Disappointed 72
Looking for Erin Guringo!!! (Nov '15) May 4 Keep Looking 2
News Having 'the talk': When it comes to sex educati... (Jun '13) Apr '16 Roxanna747 5
Auto Accidents Mar '16 jamydog 1
Review: Trailer Superstore! Feb '16 Pissed in ny 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mechanicsburg Mortgages