Police: Disabled woman abused, forced...

Police: Disabled woman abused, forced to eat dog food

There are 47 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Police: Disabled woman abused, forced to eat dog food. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A woman was arrested following allegations of extreme neglect and abuse, where the victim claimed she was forced to eat dog food, then left at a home for weeks without heat or food.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sickening

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
This woman sickens me!!!! She shouldn't be allowed out on bail, she should have to sit in a cold jail cell and eat dog food. Let her see how it is to be mistreated and abused!!!!!!
sad

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
sickening wrote:
This woman sickens me!!!! She shouldn't be allowed out on bail, she should have to sit in a cold jail cell and eat dog food. Let her see how it is to be mistreated and abused!!!!!!
you are so right but I bet they let her go if she's out on bond then I don't think they will do anything to her it's a shame
sally

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so right but I bet they let her go if she's out on bond then I don't think they will do anything to her it's a shame
sad to say but your probably right Ruby has alwas got a slap on the hand when it comes to the law
katty

London, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
And we alll know why cause we all know what she does I thought they would do something about her pill selling but they never have
sad

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
that powell county for ya their a some people that get way with everything it could have been murder because if she been there much longer she would have died but they let her out bet she never does time powell county is a joke hear there is a judge there that can be bought and seems like pepole like her that he always lets out lets every pill head and drug dealer off with slap on hand Idont blame cops for not arresting them because he lets them go glad i dont live there
sad

London, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
sad wrote:
that powell county for ya their a some people that get way with everything it could have been murder because if she been there much longer she would have died but they let her out bet she never does time powell county is a joke hear there is a judge there that can be bought and seems like pepole like her that he always lets out lets every pill head and drug dealer off with slap on hand Idont blame cops for not arresting them because he lets them go glad i dont live there
yea you are right the judges are just as bad I'm glad I don't live there ether I pray they make get pay for abusing that poor woman
Nick

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
5K bond?! I guess she either knows or blows our wonderful bondsman here in the county. They need to lock her in a cold cell, feed her dog food till she loses some of her big ass then push her off a ladder like she did Winferd, then talk someone into shooting her, just like Donnie and Chubby. This lady needs to be kept behind bars, I doubt that will happen.
family

London, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
5K bond?! I guess she either knows or blows our wonderful bondsman here in the county. They need to lock her in a cold cell, feed her dog food till she loses some of her big ass then push her off a ladder like she did Winferd, then talk someone into shooting her, just like Donnie and Chubby. This lady needs to be kept behind bars, I doubt that will happen.
yes she should be locked up but I bet they let her go look at all the stuff she's done
just curious

Vilonia, AR

#9 Jan 31, 2013
what made anyone think she could take care of someone with mind capacity of a child when she in no way was there for hers
lol

London, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
What happend to the other posts about ruby did cousins get scared and delete them lol
ruby richerdson

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2013
if miss mary rose swift ever wieghed 234 pounds it would have been before she ever moved to my house and i will prove this it is sad that people would lie on here because i would give anybody around me food i would feed anyone i have helped lots of people the only sad part is innocent people will be hurt because i will have to hurt people i love and drag them in to this because in order to prove my innocence and to say something about donnie crabtree is aweful because i still love him with all my heart and soul if mary rose ate dog food its because she wanted to not because i fed it to her she had everything she wanted and needed and if u want to talk about winford hughes why dont you ask him he broke his legs when he fell and whydont you go ask dr.noss about when i lived with him i have had six surgeries in the past year and i have to have four more if anyone has lost a hundred pounds its me and the doctors have refeared me to the mayo clinic thats how sick ive been now do you think ive been able to take care of anybody else and she been like so many other she ate there washed her clothes there and used me and when i couldnt give or do any more she was like my friends and family she was gone too and my atourny and i are going to give channel 18 a live interview so keep your trap shut and go down to the courthouse and see how many people shes had put in jail but i didnt think she would go after a woman who tried to help her and two days just before i was arrested she was asking to move back in if i was so horrible why would she want to move back in
appalled

Manchester, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
ruby richerdson wrote:
if miss mary rose swift ever wieghed 234 pounds it would have been before she ever moved to my house and i will prove this it is sad that people would lie on here because i would give anybody around me food i would feed anyone i have helped lots of people the only sad part is innocent people will be hurt because i will have to hurt people i love and drag them in to this because in order to prove my innocence and to say something about donnie crabtree is aweful because i still love him with all my heart and soul if mary rose ate dog food its because she wanted to not because i fed it to her she had everything she wanted and needed and if u want to talk about winford hughes why dont you ask him he broke his legs when he fell and whydont you go ask dr.noss about when i lived with him i have had six surgeries in the past year and i have to have four more if anyone has lost a hundred pounds its me and the doctors have refeared me to the mayo clinic thats how sick ive been now do you think ive been able to take care of anybody else and she been like so many other she ate there washed her clothes there and used me and when i couldnt give or do any more she was like my friends and family she was gone too and my atourny and i are going to give channel 18 a live interview so keep your trap shut and go down to the courthouse and see how many people shes had put in jail but i didnt think she would go after a woman who tried to help her and two days just before i was arrested she was asking to move back in if i was so horrible why would she want to move back in
#1 just the fact that you put that woman's name on here shows just how heartless you are.#2 as far as you "loving" Donnie, you obviously don't know what love is.#3 no one wants to eat dog food, but if that is all you have,you do what you have to to survive.#4 no one in this town gives a hot damn about your medical problems, its nothing a long stay in rehab or jail can't cure.#5 the only reason you are doing an interviewis to get attention. News channels do not do live interviews. They record them for editing purposes.#6 I really don't think you are ruby because you spelled your last name wrong And I know you were taught how to spell better than that. They actually used to teach that in school. Give it up. No one likes you. Anyone that has lived in this town for more than 2 years knows your name and reputation. Evil deserves no mercy.
i know u

London, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
ruby richerdson wrote:
I know you mistreated that woman I saw it myself once you smacked her in the face I didn't know who you were at the time or I would have reported you then you should be down on your knees asking god to forgive you for all the evil you have done messing with married men hurting that poor man on that ladder and if you loved Donny so much why did you keep him all tore up over his little girl you talked him into going down there and you knew what would happen when he did you gave your children away when they were babies now your mad cause you can't play mommy and grandma you might get out if this but you still have to face your maker one day may god have mercy on you for what you have done but especially for that poor woman your a sac excuse for a person
meme

London, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Ruby you are a drunk and a drug dealer god have mercy on you for what you did to a poor mentality handicaps woman I guess maybe she wanted to come back to your house since you locked her in a house with no heat in the middle if January and no food shame shame on you I wouldn't treat a dog like that your a horrible person who should get the same treatment you gave her
appalled

Manchester, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
She deserves no mercy from God or anyone else.
lol

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
ruby how much money u had save up took this poor woman check an foodstamps I agree with appalled u don't deserves no mercy but God will be the only one will do it U ARE ONE SICK PERSON
meme

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
appalled wrote:
She deserves no mercy from God or anyone else.
I agree she don't deserve mercy
just me

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2013
they set her bond to low and now she has skipped town. She has been a snitch for years but now her time is up. She should have been put under the jail. Also, whoever owns that house that they found that poor lady at should be in trouble too. It shouldn't have taken two weeks for that woman to been found. He knew she was there. He had been staying with Ruby at her place for a little while. They both should do time.
cousin

Orange, VA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
we will be waving goodbye to you nosie bodies as we proceed out of the courthouse and light us a big cigarette and hop in the van to go JUST UP THE STREET A BIT to hookup with a HOT HARD HORNY MARRIED MAN that likes to do us both at one time.

WHEN OUR VAN IS ROCKIN'...
DON'T COME KNOCKIN'....

goodbye nosie bodied bitches!!
HAHA
#21 Feb 8, 2013
Your ignorant, and they can track ur ip address 'cousin' I HOPE SHE IS WITH YOU hiding bc they'll find her. She's been inictided on these charges & it SHOULD be attemted murder being as she took a life insurance policy out on the lady Jan. of this year...then leaves her @ Scottie Haddix's house for 2 weeks or more with no heat/food/water... evil b!tch is gonna get what she deserves!!! YOU CAN RUN, but eventually they'll find you!! YOU CANT HIDE FROM GOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Means Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Hall 3 min Ouchy 11
Mattresses 5 min Debil 9
heroin 15 min StraightForwardan... 13
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 24 min Wow 3,971
Overdoses 42 min Chong 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,817
Jake Harvey 5 hr quiter 1

Means Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Means Mortgages