Is the karaoke place in stanton a fro...

Is the karaoke place in stanton a front to serve alchohol?

Posted in the Means Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thomas

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I took my family down there to enjoy the show and it wasn't very family friendly some woman had her boobs out shaking them in my face and everyone seemed to be on goof balls.
Kenzy

Jackson, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Keep your butt at home, then! Someone in our community is doing something nice on the weekends for families who want to have fun..NO Alcohol or Drugs involved. And then there's YOU! You want to ruin family fun for everyone. MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR BUTT AT HOME!!!! It's people like you that gives this county a bad name!
Cal

Nerinx, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Was the woman attractive?
nonsense

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
I agree with you Kenzy its a awesome place to go very friendly people no drugs or alcohol involved
Umm

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Shaking your boobs in someone's face is not "family fun"
Creedfan99

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2013
I love that place great song selection I did a rendition of the eagles hotel California beautiful just beautiful the whole room was on pins and needles.
Dustin

Versailles, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
I play their on sat and there is no drugs or alcohol in or around it. Its the only clean place to go listen to the best band around.
saul

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
where at
Dustin

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
In front of wskv the old apartment building great music = Great time
Yeah

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah, of course it is the only clean place to go listen to music, cause Dustin plays there, notice the sarcasm right? I believe that I would wait and let the audiance say whether it is the best band or not. But, he has to toot his own horn. Ever wonder why he keeps bouncing from place to place and not just sticking to one to play music. He has played every place in town, and those places are all still open other than the one his aunt opened for him and his daddy.
Dustin

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Yeah, of course it is the only clean place to go listen to music, cause Dustin plays there, notice the sarcasm right? I believe that I would wait and let the audiance say whether it is the best band or not. But, he has to toot his own horn. Ever wonder why he keeps bouncing from place to place and not just sticking to one to play music. He has played every place in town, and those places are all still open other than the one his aunt opened for him and his daddy.
Yea thats right and if anymore open up I'll play there to. You know why? Cause im that damn good. Dont forget it and if you dont like it to bad go listen to the shit in clay city but if you see a silver firebird down there stay away from em
Yeah

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Keep telling yourself that. You seem to be the only one to think that you are that good.
Dustin

Versailles, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Keep telling yourself that. You seem to be the only one to think that you are that good.
Well unless im wrong and im not, we've had a packed house every weekend so far and were moving into a bigger building, have to get more seats and tables. So that dont sound like im too bad but then again, im half the age as the others that play in this county. and the thing is, when your dead and gone I'll still be playin and packin the house out. So if you dont like it thats cool cause other people do. But dont hate the player hate the game. Now go do you a pill. ;)
Tosh

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unless im wrong and im not, we've had a packed house every weekend so far and were moving into a bigger building, have to get more seats and tables. So that dont sound like im too bad but then again, im half the age as the others that play in this county. and the thing is, when your dead and gone I'll still be playin and packin the house out. So if you dont like it thats cool cause other people do. But dont hate the player hate the game. Now go do you a pill. ;)
What a sad and pathetic life you live.
Yeah

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
For the record, I don't do pills. I just don't like it when people think they are the only person that can play music. Who does the singing? Cause you can't sing at all. Jackie is way better. And all the others might be dead and gone, but people will remember them and miss them, and you will just be some punk kid, who thinks he is so good, but not good enough to get out of this town and make it anywhere.
Dustin

Versailles, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
For the record, I don't do pills. I just don't like it when people think they are the only person that can play music. Who does the singing? Cause you can't sing at all. Jackie is way better. And all the others might be dead and gone, but people will remember them and miss them, and you will just be some punk kid, who thinks he is so good, but not good enough to get out of this town and make it anywhere.
Oh god, I might cry....... wait nope im good :)
Kenzy

Jackson, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Sounds like someone is jealous!! Put your names on here, Yeah & Umm! There are 2 sides to every story, Thomas.
Dustin, you do a great job and so does the rest of the band. We have some very talented musicians in this county. No need to ditch Dustin because he's one of them. Believe that!
hello

Georgetown, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
If it is in Powell co there is drugs and alcohol avalible.I promise it will be in their soon...Watch the big cup please
doug

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
more importantly...Who had there boob's out?
Yeah

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2013
No, not jealous. Just think he is way to stuck on himself. I didn't say that he wasn't good, just that he should let others tell him that he is good instead of bragging hon himself. But still, I have heard better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Means Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prolifer vs addicts 17 min Disappointed 1
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 24 min Pass the Salt 3,989
montgomery county jail (Jan '11) 40 min Mind ur own busin... 169
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min ChromiuMan 151,947
fight downtown 1 hr Lars 5
ambercole 1 hr Her teeth not on ... 7
Pagan / Wiccan Groups 2 hr maryjade 13

Means Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Means Mortgages