Anyone think Karen Sebey uses her rad...

Anyone think Karen Sebey uses her radio time as her soap box?

Posted in the Means Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
mr_liberal

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 10, 2010
Please give me thoughts on this!
She is a wanna be

Clarksville, TN

#2 May 10, 2010
she laughs at everything that show is so stupid!!! She is so republican why would a democrat go on there? She talks good talk but full of BS i would rather here my dog bark than her talk... after election no body will talk to her that just free show so, WSKV will probably tell her bye bye!!! just a thought from a Democrat who thinks she is so right wing i would rather just not listen than here her act like a wanna be consultant... i hope i helped u...
time to mow

Richmond, KY

#3 May 11, 2010
She is a wanna be wrote:
she laughs at everything that show is so stupid!!! She is so republican why would a democrat go on there? She talks good talk but full of BS i would rather here my dog bark than her talk... after election no body will talk to her that just free show so, WSKV will probably tell her bye bye!!! just a thought from a Democrat who thinks she is so right wing i would rather just not listen than here her act like a wanna be consultant... i hope i helped u...
Because its free air, but democrats aren't known for their smarts.Or are you jealous because she's trying to do something good for this county?? Always a critic in every crowd.
mr_liberal

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 11, 2010
Bah haha. Yes. I'm glad not everyone in Eastern Kentucky isn't a right-winged extremist.
wow

Anderson, SC

#5 May 11, 2010
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't like her then why do you listen to her show? Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter what you think as long as you get your point out there. What better way to do it than a free radio show? I'm not saying that I agree with everything that has been said on the show, nor that it was all 100% true. What I am saying is that, it gives you another way to look at things. It gives you something else to keep in mind and if you want to focus on how much you dislike her instead of what's being discussed than that's your loss.
People don't go on her show because they like her or agree with her point of view. They go on her show because they know that people like you will hear what they have to say. It maybe true that few people will pay any attention to her after the election but she won't go away. Karen will have her soap box where ever she wants to so you need to find a way to deal healthy way to deal with it. Besides, she means well most of the time and once again everyone has their own opinion about everything. I'd hate to think of what someone would say about me if I was brave enough to voice my opinions like she is.
alex

Nicholasville, KY

#6 May 11, 2010
She is a wanna be wrote:
You should go on the show and debate her views. It should be easy for you since she's full of BS.

On the other hand she's out in the open using her real name and you're calling people names anonymously on the internet.

Just sayin
Jim

United States

#7 May 11, 2010
Is it bad that us aparent extremist, like the ways America used to be. I'm sorry if I don't beleive homosexuals should be able to marry, I support the troops, national defense is a must and one of the most important issues as of right now illegal aliens. I think every state needs a law like AZ's. I know you liberals see it different, that's what is killing the American dream.
Tim

Manchester, KY

#8 May 11, 2010
Jim wrote:
Is it bad that us aparent extremist, like the ways America used to be. I'm sorry if I don't beleive homosexuals should be able to marry, I support the troops, national defense is a must and one of the most important issues as of right now illegal aliens. I think every state needs a law like AZ's. I know you liberals see it different, that's what is killing the American dream.
I agree
MY VIEW

Ezel, KY

#9 May 11, 2010
I have only listened to this show once and the thing that struck me was that she has such a difficult time making a point. At one point, it took her forever to ask a question because she didn't seem to be able to convey what she wanted to say.
Since I don't live in Powell County and don't know her, my first impression was not favorable and I wondered what her qualifications are to be a talk-show host. What is her profession? Was she a journalism major in college or a political science major? Does she have a background in public service or is she merely voicing a personal opinion? If so, I suspect any of us could do that!!
alex

Nicholasville, KY

#10 May 11, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
You agree with yourself? That's a shock. lol
Ernest T Bass

Irvine, KY

#11 May 11, 2010
She is a wanna be wrote:
Yeah, we don't need any conservative republican ideas the democrats have done such a good job for the "working" people of this county.
darksider

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 11, 2010
Ernest T Bass wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we don't need any conservative republican ideas the democrats have done such a good job for the "working" people of this county.
Yeah, they've raised taxes on insurance and on fast food. They've tried to raise many more taxes even higher. What else could they possibly do for the working man? They are democrats, that's pretty much all they know.
darksider

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 11, 2010
JAC2000 wrote:
Why waste time with a radio program that deals with the issues in this district, it's a lot like the current elections, politicians in powell county are like contenders in the special olympics even if you win your still a loser, and retarded because you think you can change the broken system in this awful place.
and what exactly is keeping you in this awful place?
val

Anderson, SC

#16 May 11, 2010
Karen S wrote:
F*ck You.
Like Karen Sebey would get on here and say nothing but F*** you... Seriously? anyone that knows her knows she would say absolutely nothing or give you more than a piece of her mind.
mr_liberal

Bowling Green, KY

#17 May 11, 2010
MY VIEW wrote:
I have only listened to this show once and the thing that struck me was that she has such a difficult time making a point. At one point, it took her forever to ask a question because she didn't seem to be able to convey what she wanted to say.
Since I don't live in Powell County and don't know her, my first impression was not favorable and I wondered what her qualifications are to be a talk-show host. What is her profession? Was she a journalism major in college or a political science major? Does she have a background in public service or is she merely voicing a personal opinion? If so, I suspect any of us could do that!!
Sir, her profession is a hair stylist. She went to beauty school. That is her college education...but you talk to her about education and all it is, according to her...'book smarts'...so take it how you want coming from someone who plays with hair all day.
well

Lexington, KY

#19 May 11, 2010
no she cant all she knows is to cackle like a fat hen..she is useless she thinks that she is makin a point please only with her crooked nose is the only point i see,,
ALEX

Nicholasville, KY

#18 May 11, 2010
mr_liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, her profession is a hair stylist. She went to beauty school. That is her college education...but you talk to her about education and all it is, according to her...'book smarts'...so take it how you want coming from someone who plays with hair all day.
Let us know when you're going to debate her and put her in her place. Surely you can easily have your way in a debate with someone who plays with hair all day. No?
mr_liberal

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 11, 2010
ALEX wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you're going to debate her and put her in her place. Surely you can easily have your way in a debate with someone who plays with hair all day. No?
I have tried to debate issues with her actually. She is very close-minded...nothing wrong with opinions but when you don't listen to other opinions, it is kind of hard to 'debate', ALEX. Besides, I wanted to know peoples thoughts on this, I was not sparking debate about issues she brings up on her show...read what the original post was about. Silly.
mr_liberal

Bowling Green, KY

#21 May 11, 2010
And Jim...I agree with you. I am a liberal, but more centered. Moderate if you will. I don't like the idea of 'bring me your poor, hungry...' blah blah blah. You bring in people who are less fortunate than us, give them freedoms like we have, they begin to demand for more, and forget where they came from. Illegal aliens are like spoiled children, you give them candy and they bitch till they get more.
alex

Nicholasville, KY

#22 May 11, 2010
You want to know people's thoughts on if her radio show is her soap box?

Well, what exactly do you think a radio talk show is?
You are obviously someone who doesn't like her or her views, and you obviously don't have the balls to debate her or even say anything about her without using a fake name. You're using topix as your "soap box". The difference is you're doing it the cowardly way and she is brave enough to tell people what she thinks.

Why not just say who you are and tell us what's she's wrong about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Means Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roaches at macpelah 1 hr Bugged 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,963
Sammy Jo 1 hr yuhgurl 29
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr The Real Deray 3,406
parking in the fire lane (Feb '10) 2 hr unit 22-615 24
who knows katarina mullett and what u think (Nov '10) 2 hr Henri 13
anthony walters (Mar '15) 2 hr Sqaud420 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Means Mortgages