Elizabeth Mullins
Scott

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Seen this lady few weeks ago cathedral of love church mt sterling when they had Jason Crabb come and sing. Got her name no number she had a kid with her a girl. I am preacher man wanting a good woman anyone know if she is married divorced single or what serious inquires only.
Scott

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
She had on a long skirt does she live in mtsterling?
John 3 16 God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son whosever would belive in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Praying for you all on topix land anyone need to know more about JESUS read your bible. God Bless.
rachel

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
r u talking bout my sister or someone else what did she drive
Scott

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Blue car dont know the make of the car. Pretty young lady.
rachel

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
sounds like her she did go over there few weeks ago she told me about it. lib is sick right now she is having a few problems kind of in the middle of a nervous breakdown our family is torn up about this but with help the doctor said he could get her back to normal in 2 months.
Scott

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Oh sorry to hear that she seemed to be a respectful lady.
rachel

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
she will be fine we have faith in God
Scott

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Did she completely snap?
rachel

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
no thank God. she started getting sick saturday is what kelly our cousin said she could tell on the phone. she came close doctor said to losing it but she is strong willed in mind is what the doctor said a fighter. she goes back for blood work in a week. she can still keep her kid she just is on nerve pills right now.
Scott

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
I think her kids name was andrea. Praying for her God bless.
rachel

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
rachel isnt my real name. u got the wrong lady. she didnt go over there to church i am her sister we live in california.
rachel

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
in fact i dont know elizabeth mullins i was talking about another elizabeth that i know dont know this lady sorry man
Weird

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Now this is one weird post. A preacher looking for a woman topix. A woman says it's her sister, and that she went to that church a few weeks ago, but she is in the middle of a nervous breakdown right now. Then later recants her entire story, saying that it's not the same person, when the woman's name is written clearly at the top of the post. Weird post indeed?
rachel

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2013
please pray for my sister taking her to hospital her breathing is slowing down mom said please help her God
rachel

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2013
my sister is okay had bronchittis cant take nerve pills having reaction from the pills also. she cant handle alot of pain medicine or anything like nerve pills makes her go in to shakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Means Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Pie 7 min classic 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 168,880
Sandra Musgrove armed standoff 5 hr wondering 11
Who owns the Amburgy building at means 5 hr golden oldie 4
Lucky Stop Church 5 hr golden oldie 7
Wreck on bypass by save a lot and dollar genera... 6 hr little richard 7
Evergreen Community Supports 6 hr HC 1

Means Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Means Mortgages