Former Erie County Council candidate ...

Former Erie County Council candidate Price to run for state House

There are 66 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Former Erie County Council candidate Price to run for state House. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Democrat Gerald D. Price made an unsuccessful run for Erie County Council's 6th District seat in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Since: Aug 09

Erie, PA

#45 Jan 22, 2011
Jennifer wrote:
Ya know what, say and think what you want! Sounds to me like he has you as brain washed as he manages to do with most people he comes into contact with. Open your eyes and see him for what he really is instead of what he has led you to believe he is. He owes me a ton of $$ and I have investigators keeping an eye on him and believe me, IF he had $$, he'd either be paying me back, or be in jail beside Bernie Madoff. I'm through trying to get you to believe me, a law abiding person who was taken in by his lies and extortion! You will find out for yourself soon enough - I just hope it's not too late! What about all the forclosures, etc filed in your local Prothonotary's Office - do you think that is "made up" as well? If that does not convience you that he is broke, nothing will! He is a lying, deceiving con man~ ERIE wake up!! Oh and by the way, if they run him for another office I have 2 choices, either to expose him during the campaign or wait until he is in office and expose him then. What do you suggest I do? I could name names of other towns and other people he has extorted $$ from too, but better yet, I will just bring them along with me when his illegal actions be made public.
you are correct about the foreclosure's listed at the prothonotary's office. he is listed several times with a man named otis barnes. barnes has been arrested a few times for arson. however, i still maintain the the erie county republican party support price more than their own candidates.
u r an idgiot

United States

#46 Feb 2, 2011
mrwhipple51 wrote:
<quoted text> you are correct about the foreclosure's listed at the prothonotary's office. he is listed several times with a man named otis barnes. barnes has been arrested a few times for arson. however, i still maintain the the erie county republican party support price more than their own candidates.
Gerald (aka mrwhipple / wemitchell and other alias names you post under) give it up. NO ONE WILL VOTE FOR YOU! You have no influence with Randell, nor does he even know you exist. I would quit while you're ahead. From what I've heard and from what people are saying, you're not a good guy. GIVE IT UP AND MOVE ON. You'll save yourself the embarrassment in the long run. Gerry, you enjoy this wonderful day and remember my kind words of advice.
Anonymous

Helena, MT

#47 Feb 10, 2011
Jennifer wrote:
Ya know what, say and think what you want! Sounds to me like he has you as brain washed as he manages to do with most people he comes into contact with. Open your eyes and see him for what he really is instead of what he has led you to believe he is. He owes me a ton of $$ and I have investigators keeping an eye on him and believe me, IF he had $$, he'd either be paying me back, or be in jail beside Bernie Madoff. I'm through trying to get you to believe me, a law abiding person who was taken in by his lies and extortion! You will find out for yourself soon enough - I just hope it's not too late! What about all the forclosures, etc filed in your local Prothonotary's Office - do you think that is "made up" as well? If that does not convience you that he is broke, nothing will! He is a lying, deceiving con man~ ERIE wake up!! Oh and by the way, if they run him for another office I have 2 choices, either to expose him during the campaign or wait until he is in office and expose him then. What do you suggest I do? I could name names of other towns and other people he has extorted $$ from too, but better yet, I will just bring them along with me when his illegal actions be made public.
I removed my post for legal reasons. I'm pathetically afraid of getting sued. I will talk to you though. Email me at [email protected]
Smith

Wilmington, DE

#48 Oct 29, 2011
mrwhipple51 wrote:
please name three of those dozen. i want to contact them.
Yes, I agree, he also told women that they were married it they just signed a paper.... then took their money
Smith

Wilmington, DE

#49 Oct 29, 2011
eric wrote:
Price is on online dating sites
yeah. what sites and under what name....He is married..... and has many children
Smith

Wilmington, DE

#50 Oct 29, 2011
mrwhipple51 wrote:
<quoted text> price could not possibly be on any online dating sites. he is married.
How long has Price been married?
John Glad

Corry, PA

#51 Oct 31, 2011
mrwhipple51 wrote:
<quoted text> phil english is supporting price instead of curt sonney.
Those gays stick together. Good for them. They have to do so.
Todd

Erie, PA

#52 Jan 23, 2012
Price is a joke. I was renting a house from him in Corry Pa. The house was sold at a tax auction because he didnt pay the taxes. He collected rent after the sale and will not return it or my security deposit. Wont return calls or anything. He is a scum bag. if anyone know how to cantact him please email me at [email protected] I am in the process of taking him to small claims court but he is evading the situation.

Punxsutawney, PA

#53 Jan 23, 2012
I have a phone #. It may not be valid now but I'm willing to give it to you. I emailed you but [email protected] was returned to me not valid. When you go to Erie County Court House you will find a ton of charges filed against him!
jason

Johnstown, PA

#54 Feb 29, 2012
does anybody have more info on gerald price? i live in johnstown pa and he bought 70 acres of land and said he was going to wind a solar energy farm but that must have been a lie. it appears he did build a house or barn on the property and i wasnt sure if he is living in johnstown or erie now or both? also does anybody know if he is a trouble maker or a cool guy?

Punxsutawney, PA

#55 Feb 29, 2012
jason wrote:
does anybody have more info on gerald price? i live in johnstown pa and he bought 70 acres of land and said he was going to wind a solar energy farm but that must have been a lie. it appears he did build a house or barn on the property and i wasnt sure if he is living in johnstown or erie now or both? also does anybody know if he is a trouble maker or a cool guy?
Jason, don't walk - RUN away from this guy! All he will do is tell you a bunch of lies, take your money and run! There is not going to be a solar farm either! That's how he got a ton of money from me and several other people a few years ago. He is a criminal, he should be in jail beside Bernie Maddoff! He extorts money from innocent people! He's a nutso, sicko, freak show!
John

Johnstown, PA

#56 Mar 2, 2012
I ride my quad around his land had a run in with Gerald Jerk. Trying to claim more land then he has as the trail is near his edge of property not on his property. I did go to the cambria county court house and get everything on him I could and Gerald did apply for solar farm permit not long ago. I also talked to someone else in that area that was hunting few months ago and heard kids screaming and playing so I say he is living in Johnstown PA full-time now. Also Gerald didn't get a permit to build any building so if there is a building on that property the local Richland township office and cambria court house would like to be notified so they can go after Gerald for building without a permit on that property.

Punxsutawney, PA

#57 Mar 3, 2012
John wrote:
I ride my quad around his land had a run in with Gerald Jerk. Trying to claim more land then he has as the trail is near his edge of property not on his property. I did go to the cambria county court house and get everything on him I could and Gerald did apply for solar farm permit not long ago. I also talked to someone else in that area that was hunting few months ago and heard kids screaming and playing so I say he is living in Johnstown PA full-time now. Also Gerald didn't get a permit to build any building so if there is a building on that property the local Richland township office and cambria court house would like to be notified so they can go after Gerald for building without a permit on that property.
I don't really think Cambria County will lose any money not having Gerry Prices shack taxed. He has absolutely NOTHING, unless he has started convincing people again that he's building a Solar Farm. If he is then he's pretending to be selling shares of stock and talking about all the big money people are going to be yielding and how it's going to get Johnstown off the grid, etc..........coz he did it to me and my family. He's not a smart or a wise man, instead of doing good with that ton of money we invested in the Solar Farm he squandered it buying old beat up vehicles, including a small motor home. I wish he could somehow be exposed for what he is. He actually married a wealthy woman out west and put her in debt before he left her, never did divorce her, however he was married before her and never divorced and is still married to the third wife, who is not with him and never divorced from her either - isnt there a law against having 3 wives? Anyway he is REALLY bad new, you and the people of Johnstown should not get involved with him. Ask Zebka Harley Davidson about him - they like him about as much as me.
He has so many charges filed against him in the Erie County Prothonotary's office and he lost everything he had but believe me it was only 1 rental.....too lazy to work, people in Erie found him out and quit lending and investing money in his non existing Companies so he had to leave. All he had left was the Cambria County property. I keep a close eye on him coz IF he EVER gets a job, wins an election or starts a successful business, I will be collecting the ton of money he owe's me. My investigator know's at present he's barely keeping his kids fed.
Jason

Johnstown, PA

#58 Mar 3, 2012
Wow all that info is interesting and def thank you for letting us know what his deal is. Like my Friend John said we don't wanna get involved with him and we were just trying to find out what his deal was. But like he said everyone is looking to bust him for building stuff without permits so it will only be a matter of time until he is caught. Also I can tell he broke because of his dumpy truck and camper but the 1 big question I have is how the hell did he afford that 79 acre property here in Johnstown then? That had to be at least $100,000 or more, So where did he get the money for that ? And do you know if he is living in Erie or johnstown or both?

Punxsutawney, PA

#59 Mar 4, 2012
Jason wrote:
Wow all that info is interesting and def thank you for letting us know what his deal is. Like my Friend John said we don't wanna get involved with him and we were just trying to find out what his deal was. But like he said everyone is looking to bust him for building stuff without permits so it will only be a matter of time until he is caught. Also I can tell he broke because of his dumpy truck and camper but the 1 big question I have is how the hell did he afford that 79 acre property here in Johnstown then? That had to be at least $100,000 or more, So where did he get the money for that ? And do you know if he is living in Erie or johnstown or both?
It was an old land fill. After the owner's husband passed away, she was very old and didn't want bothered by it so she let it go for tax sale. Because of it being a garbage dump no one wanted it at tax sale and was put on a Repository List and could be purchased for one dollar. He went to Cambria County Courthouse paid the dollar plus the recording fee and deed prep fee and he became the owner for less than a hundred dollars. Honestly tho, if he is talking = he is lying and he is good at lying and can convince anyone to believe what ever he says. Please stay clear of him and DO NOT give him any money.
Jason

Johnstown, PA

#60 Mar 4, 2012
All very good interesting info and thank you for the heads up and we will keep you posted on what happens . O and 1 other question btw I heard Jerry had charges against him, was that for like traffic charges, or weapons charges or what kind of stuff is he in trouble for?

Since: Aug 09

Erie, PA

#61 Mar 4, 2012
reply wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really think Cambria County will lose any money not having Gerry Prices shack taxed. He has absolutely NOTHING, unless he has started convincing people again that he's building a Solar Farm. If he is then he's pretending to be selling shares of stock and talking about all the big money people are going to be yielding and how it's going to get Johnstown off the grid, etc..........coz he did it to me and my family. He's not a smart or a wise man, instead of doing good with that ton of money we invested in the Solar Farm he squandered it buying old beat up vehicles, including a small motor home. I wish he could somehow be exposed for what he is. He actually married a wealthy woman out west and put her in debt before he left her, never did divorce her, however he was married before her and never divorced and is still married to the third wife, who is not with him and never divorced from her either - isnt there a law against having 3 wives? Anyway he is REALLY bad new, you and the people of Johnstown should not get involved with him. Ask Zebka Harley Davidson about him - they like him about as much as me.
He has so many charges filed against him in the Erie County Prothonotary's office and he lost everything he had but believe me it was only 1 rental.....too lazy to work, people in Erie found him out and quit lending and investing money in his non existing Companies so he had to leave. All he had left was the Cambria County property. I keep a close eye on him coz IF he EVER gets a job, wins an election or starts a successful business, I will be collecting the ton of money he owe's me. My investigator know's at present he's barely keeping his kids fed.
Price just may win an election some day. He ran for Erie County Council in 2009. Price is a registered Democrat. The Erie County Republican Party worked against their own nominee in an effort to help Price. However , Price still lost the race by just a little bit.
John

Johnstown, PA

#62 Mar 10, 2012
mrwhipple51 wrote:
<quoted text> Price just may win an election some day. He ran for Erie County Council in 2009. Price is a registered Democrat. The Erie County Republican Party worked against their own nominee in an effort to help Price. However , Price still lost the race by just a little bit.
GAY

Punxsutawney, PA

#63 Mar 10, 2012
Jason wrote:
All very good interesting info and thank you for the heads up and we will keep you posted on what happens . O and 1 other question btw I heard Jerry had charges against him, was that for like traffic charges, or weapons charges or what kind of stuff is he in trouble for?
Last I checked it was for stuff like....collecting rent from a property that he lost at tax sale, buying stuff at the livestock auction taking it but not paying for it like I think one of them was a pig. You can check and also check in Cambria County - all you have to do is put his name in the computer in the Prothonotary's office and pages of charges come up but most of the charges are in Erie County. Most of the charges are for not paying people for services they provided for him or items he purchased. He's too lazy to work but still needs food, gasoline etc so he embezzles it any way he can. He told me that the ton of $$ I gave him was in the bank in the name of GAP Development. The A in GAP is one of his wives, Alice and he claims she drained it before she left. Like I said, since he has nothing, I will get nothing but if the time ever arises that he wins an election or gets a job, I will file charges as well. Please pass the word around Johnstown so people do not give him a dime. Did you talk to Zebka Harley Davidson owner and his son? You need to, they can tell you about his lies and extortion! Thank you, I'd love it if you could keep me updated. Are you on Face Book? It would be so much easier to keep in contact instead of on this public forum. If you are, send me your FB name and I will add you as a friend. Gerry is a FB member too but obviously he no longer uses it since the Democrats in Erie are no longer paying his way. He probably had to sell his computer to buy vicoden.
interested

Johnstown, PA

#65 Sep 25, 2012
Where exactly is this property? Ive been looking for Gerry for a while. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hobo Jim 7
Cochranton Burglaries Aug 21 Meadville Citizen 2
winter 1963 or so? (Apr '10) Jul '15 Panthers Suck 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cochranton, PA (Sep '10) Jul '15 Fruit Loop 7
Jeff's Auto Service creating dangerous intersec... (Jun '10) Jun '15 Geoge 2
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
News State ramping up efforts on curb cuts (Nov '09) Apr '15 Charles 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meadville Mortgages