Reputed Klansman Set to Be Sentenced -

Reputed Klansman Set to Be Sentenced -

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Reputed Klansman Set to Be Sentenced -. In it, Newsday reports that:

An aging, reputed Ku Klux Klansman is facing life in prison at his sentencing hearing in federal court Friday for his role in the abduction and killing of two black teenagers more than 43 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

TNT

Nashville, GA

#1 Aug 24, 2007
Justice
CNR

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2007
Justice always prevails.
soothsayer

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Where is the public outrage for the crimes this individual committed. He murdered human beings. Oh, that's right: if he were black and the murdered were white or the murdered were dogs and the murderer black then the outrage that M. Vick is experiencing also would be felt by this cowardly klansmean.
SunRocket Blues

Bad Axe, MI

#4 Aug 26, 2007
There is outrage, even if it may not be publicized. That's what led to this sentence after so many years. Justice.
observed

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Aug 26, 2007
SunRocket Blues wrote:
There is outrage, even if it may not be publicized. That's what led to this sentence after so many years. Justice.
You mean belated justice. This trash was able to live as a free man for well over 40 years as a free man. Now that he is feeble and won't live much longer he is going to jail. If outrage is not publicized how does one know it exists? Apparently you have a lot of inside information on the location of all this outrage against this murderer of kids. Please tell me where all this hidden outrage can be found. Perhaps you are the real soothsayer not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... (Jan '16) May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 4
depressing place (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sota 1
News Charges filed in Franklin County shooting (Sep '13) Jul '14 deadmansdaughter 2
Review: 33 Roadhouse (Oct '13) Oct '13 KCBABTEX 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
Okhissa Lake - Franklin County Jewel for Fishing (Jan '08) Aug '13 my name does not ... 6
News The county where no one's gay (Mar '13) Mar '13 RalphB 36

Meadville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meadville Mortgages