Deficit Reduction Act signed by Presi...

Deficit Reduction Act signed by President Bush February 08, 2006

Posted in the Meadville Forum

Donie

AOL

#1 May 18, 2006
I hope you all are doing well. I recently attendedTheNAtional LTCI Conference in Nashville, TN. I was there to learn first hand about the bill[S.1932,Deficit Reduction Actof 2005] signed intolawon February 08, 2006 by President Bush.

Those of you who have not read it should do so as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning the bill and how it may affect you or your loved ones please feel free to contact me. My number is on my website at Southern Security and Associates.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
depressing place (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sota 1
News Charges filed in Franklin County shooting (Sep '13) Jul '14 deadmansdaughter 2
Review: 33 Roadhouse (Oct '13) Oct '13 KCBABTEX 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
Okhissa Lake - Franklin County Jewel for Fishing (Jan '08) Aug '13 my name does not ... 6
News The county where no one's gay (Mar '13) Mar '13 RalphB 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meadville Mortgages