franklin county GOSSIP
researching

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2009
Just for the record, I would like to take the time and let a few people in on a little secret! Everyone in this community are use to the ridicule, the deception, the drama, the who is doing what, and can I keep up with the JONES' literally! I lived here in this county for 40 years, and have traveled all over the United states and can still tell you nothing changes here in this town.
Now I am not trying to knock the place I grew up, but like anything else you try to better, that community is one that could be BETTERED! When the old folks were alive in the county, It was a nice place to be, all over! sure you have little crimes here and there, but it was a nice place to be, and really, the crimes are not as big as they are elsewhere, but the way folks always wanna talk about you instead of talking to you, is belittling and demeaning, and if you live in this county, there is no dispute about this statement, you know its true!
I am currently writing a book about growing up in F.C. in the heart of it all!
Mrs. Marylou should start a gossip column, let me write it!
After all, you can't even trust your Pastors, even they cast judgment and sin, lots to know about F.C.!!!!!!!!
So many things to say and not enough time!
peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... (Jan '16) May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 4
News Charges filed in Franklin County shooting (Sep '13) Jul '14 deadmansdaughter 2
Review: 33 Roadhouse (Oct '13) Oct '13 KCBABTEX 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
News The county where no one's gay (Mar '13) Mar '13 RalphB 36
News is Your Bank Safe? (Jun '10) Jun '10 What Nonsense1 1
News Mississippi High School Football - Hazlehurst b... (Sep '07) Apr '10 devin Robinson 4

Meadville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meadville Mortgages