Whatever

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Just wondering if he is out of Jail yet???
interested

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
yes hes out raisin hell being himself who is this
FYI

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2011
He`s out but I heard he`s gettin ready 2 go back on attempted murder charges! Heard that he`s goin around bragging that he beat some guy in the head with a mining light! Really something 2 brag about,huh?
ha gha

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Aug 31, 2011
that guy he beat was robbin his house
FYI

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2011
0He wasn`t robbin his house! Ricky done bragged that he was gonna say that to cover his ass! Shouldn`t go around tellin your plans.
ha gha

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 3, 2011
well its kind of funny he rob someones house that day he got his ass beat for thyin to robb someone
meanie

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2011
as a parent it would be upsetting all the way and if your kids do wrong you are going to be very mad at them but you will still love them no matter what. i think the family is in enough pain and i hope they never read the opinions on topix. all of this no matter what the truth is should have never happened.i got upset with my son -rip when he got himself in some messes.but it was never anything like this.i did not want my son getting in messes and i was in terrible shape when he died. thats why i got so upse at what ha gha wrote. no matter what little albert has done his family doesnt want him dead. no parent shpuld not have to outlive their child .
ha gha

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2011
well the sad truth is it happens ok you can suger coat the truth all u want the things i say are what poeple are scared to say or out of respect but there are more poeple in this worldthat deserve my diginty or my respect yea the both probly deserve the same thing but u know what kids learn thing form there parent good is good bad is bad if u teach your kids the stealins bad they pick it up u teach your kids not to give as flyin f*** this is what u git this will be my last post on the matter i wrote what i had to say
ummmmmmmm

Morgantown, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2011
lil abert is okay. ricky needs to calm his a&& down of hes goin to get hurt his self. lolo
interested

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2013
He's hot as hell
Beth

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 30, 2013
interested wrote:
He's hot as hell
You must be on the same shit he is!!!!! Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadow Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
59 news on youtube 3 hr crap Kroger 1
Fluvial Geomorphological Analysis, Fisticuffs, ... 4 hr Biff 5
Any one know any info on any murders thats happ... (Aug '15) 5 hr Not Blind 9
Climate Change 5 hr HHH 22
Threesome 5 hr Threescompany 1
Need more logging 5 hr thesearefacts 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384

Meadow Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance