Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Being a Lockbridge resident myself, I know my 2 dogs are not the only ones thats not tied up. Many neighborhood dogs have been on my property and have been treated as if they were my own. I would never hurt an animal...
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

However, my son's black dog arrived home with shotgun holes all over him and is hurt bad. Needless to say, we are not happy about the incident.
1 post removed
ANGIE TINCHER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Hmm.my last one didnt post so Ill post it again. DONT BE SHOOTING MY DOG AGAIN OR ILL BE AT YOUR HOUSE SHOOTING YOU! PERIOD!!!
Keep your dog home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

I sorry but I keep my dogs at home. I am sick and tired of people who do not fix their dogs and let them breed dogs who are on chains and then bi_ch about their dog getting shot. If your dog was fixed, sorry about that comment. They can not shoot your dog if your dog is in his own yard. Now if your dog got shot because someone is sick and tired of your dog coming in their yard and breeding their dog, you need shot. People if you would have your dogs fixed they would stay at home.
Don’t tell me that if the person who’s dog is on a chain should be fixed, they should but if you dog comes in their yard and breeds their dog, it should be shot.
haha please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

I really hope this woman finds out who shot her dog and presses charges. It is against the law to shoot someone elses dog, just because it got loose and was on your property. If this dog was not causing harm or intending to cause harm, then she can take this to the aspca and the person who done it can get in serious trouble. Whoever done this needs to be in serious trouble, because it is just cruel to shoot a dog!!!!!!!
Jennifer Rodgers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

haha please wrote:
I really hope this woman finds out who shot her dog and presses charges. It is against the law to shoot someone elses dog, just because it got loose and was on your property. If this dog was not causing harm or intending to cause harm, then she can take this to the aspca and the person who done it can get in serious trouble. Whoever done this needs to be in serious trouble, because it is just cruel to shoot a dog!!!!!!!
Amen and Angie, give ma a call or ride up I got some information for you!!! And the rest of ya on this person from so called MADISON WV believe it or not he is closer than you think!!!!
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

HEY Jennifer-long time, no see! Miss u girl n Ill give u a call. As 4 "keep your dog home" 2 middle fingers fly high 4 u. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT 2 SHOOT A CHILD'S DOG OR ANY DOG! What if it was ur kids dog? U probably shot him, huh?
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

And much thanx to u "ha ha please" 4 the support! Time will tell who done it and I think I already know who the bastard was. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!
another resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

There are tons of dogs around here running loose. Trust me, your's isn't the only one! No one has a right to shoot any dog, unless it's causing harm. Now, I would NEVER shoot an animal; but if they come in the yard on my kids, and growling and attempting to hurt them, I would!!! Sorry about your dog. I pick up trash all the time off of my porch from about 10 different dogs.....Yes, it pisses me off; but I would NEVER hurt someone's dog
Keep you dog home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Judged:

Angie
Please accept my apology; I did not put this the correct way. When I wrote my first posting I said if your Childs dog was shot (for breeding someone else’s dog, they should have shot you, for not having your dog spayed or neutered, which most of the time prevents them from straying away from home.) That was not nice and I am sorry about that. Okay people I did not say they should have shot her Childs dog. Please read all of this, I love animals and no I would not be happy if someone shot my dog, but would you be happy if you had a dog you loved with all your heart and she dies because someone’s dog who runs all over town breed her and she died. Now before the rest of you jump on this band wagon please read why I am fed up with other people’s dogs. For seven years my best buddy came in heat in April, this was the second time we had her breed with pure stock, she had healthy pups she was fine. Sometime in January she came in heat and we did not know, I kept her on a chain she got breed again, by a dog that the owner knew run all over town. She became ill and we could not save her and yes it did devastate me. She was my best friend; the day she died also eighteen years of pure stock was lost. I kept two of her pups but had them neuter two months before I lost my buddy.

Just recently I could not let my house dogs out because an owners dog down the road not even close to me would come to our house twice a day and our younger dog would take off with him. I feel I should be able to let my dogs outside without someone else’s dog taking them off. I did not shoot her dog and would never have done that. It took me three months to find out the owner. She got her dog neuter and we have not seen him since. We had to let our little girl dog come in heat once before we had her fixed, that week was a nightmare because we had someone’s (mean) Doberman pincher waiting at our front door. We used the back door. I am sorry for saying what I said in the first posting. Okay people give me all you got, throw the eggs tomatoes whatever makes you feel like. I am not a bad person. There are programs that help defer the cost of having you animals fixed.
Keep you dog home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Honey break out the wine coolers it going to be a lone night for the wolfs with fangs are coming.
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Im sorry 2 hear about ur dog and I understand if the dog was vicious but mine isnt. Hes very friendly and everyone who knows my dogs loves them. They just want attention and are lovable. I try 2 keep him home however it doesnt work all the time.
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

My boy was screaming and crying cause his dog was shot. He just recently lost a new puppy and thats what made me furious his other dog was shot. We love all animals and wouldnt hurt anyones, when they come 2 my house, they are loved on also.
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Its a small town and wont take long to find out who done this and I hope they know I will find out and they will deal with me face to face.
Keep you dog home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Angie did you have your dog fixed? I sure you do love your animals. One of two pups we kept, one would go to the neighbors house and still a shoe off of her porch every night, different shoe every night, till the neighbor did not have a matching pair and she called and ask me to put him up at night, nice neighbor, did not posion him or shoot him, asked nicely. My son got mad at her and he said well you would think after he stole two she would put her shoes in the house and not on her porch. It was her porch and he did not need to be going there.
haha please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

I can say with honesty, that even if you have a dog spayed, there is still no guarantee they will come home. I have 2 dogs, both spayed & they will run down the road, anytime they get off the leash. They come back within the hour, but they still run.
Keep you dog home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

True, but they can not breed someones else's dog and which would mean 6 to 8 unwanted pups, or shoot your dog, remember someone who is gutless and shoots a childs dog is also the same gutless person who would drown the pups when they are born or place in a bag and throw out their car window. Sad but true, so Angie I do hope you find the sob that shot your dog.
Angie Tincher

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Thank u. Hes better now but my boy wont forget the incident, nor will I forget the look on my sons face and the pain in his dogs eyes. I hate it what people do to animals anymore. And if I do find the sob, hes going to have to deal with me.
dogs

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

i think that you need to keep your mut tied up
Coon creek rd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

keep your dogs tied up! and no one will have to worry about any dogs gettin shot!!! You don't know what they are doin while they arent home, they could be harrasssing other ppls animals I know that there are 2 dogs that come around harrassing my anials, and if i see them again they wont be goin home...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Meadow Bridge Forum right now

Search the Meadow Bridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 43,694
Missing Money 19 min What 10
Samantha Mcguire anyone seen or heard from her ... 1 hr hater 12
In Glenray 1 hr HIding 1
Hinton Fart Contest 1 hr Farty fart fart 3
muggin mushrooms 6 hr chainsawbabe 3
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Apr 18 jimmy was the love 3,898
•••
•••
•••
Meadow Bridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Meadow Bridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Meadow Bridge People Search