he know who

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Just remember people there is a thief and lier in MB,his name is CALVIN MCGUIRE.He took 2 items to the salvage yard for me,they brought 270 dollars.he first told me they brought 19 dollars-i told him i want to see the receipt-he got mad.Then he sent me 95 dollars.LOL THEN the dumbass brought me the receipt showing me the total of 270 dollars .daaaaaaaaaa And now i can"t collect what he owes me-he RUN"S !!!!!!!!!! so beware,delete him,run him out of Meadow Bridge !!!!now he think"s he OWN'S Johnny Smith and everything Johnny has ever bought. guess he think"s he's above the LAW !!!!!!!! Meadow Bridge has went to the dog"s i wont claim it any more !!!
person whos going to stom

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

yeah hes a low life peice of shit who needs his head stomped in the ground he treats one person like a slave makes them pay all his bills and cigs and buy his gas so he can crook mor3e people
Just Like it is

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

trouble and trash
agree

Red House, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

he gets his sister's check and doesn't give anything but smokes. He used to get online and talk shit calling himself cowboy. then when the women did see him, they would run him off. He treated the old lady like a dog. Claims he is nuts when the state comes in there on him!
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

he is a stinky fat bastered sick pervert he loves family lovin
a family friend

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

he is inscest. nasty fat bastard hope he gets ass raped and put in a house with a rusty butter nife. and if he makes it out shot him in the head to do the world a justice. hope and pray that baby that is in this world isn't his. I was told he was a peterfiler and don't let any kids around him. take that to the bank he already slept wit his neice. what nasty fucks
Just saying

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

I know for a fact the baby isn't his and he did not sleep with his neice. Get the facts straight before you run your mouth.
a family friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

then u must knw hmm I knw for a fact that he did and I knw he has sleeping with other family members ppl like that give WV a bad name
CURIOUS

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

IF he did sleep with her why did he have to take the blood test to see if he was the daddy???????
Just saying

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

CURIOUS wrote:
IF he did sleep with her why did he have to take the blood test to see if he was the daddy???????
He never took one.
wvu guy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

a family friend wrote:
he is inscest. nasty fat bastard hope he gets ass raped and put in a house with a rusty butter nife. and if he makes it out shot him in the head to do the world a justice. hope and pray that baby that is in this world isn't his. I was told he was a peterfiler and don't let any kids around him. take that to the bank he already slept wit his neice. what nasty fucks
just to set everything stright who ever wrote this ur an ass he never did anything with his neice and i know that for a fact and yes calvin is a peice of shit and needs alot of help but leave his neice out of all this she is an amazing woman and we are getting married soon so talk about calvin but leave his neice out of this she would never do anything like that and if u had a brain and any sence at all u would know calvin lies and that his neice is amazing woman so talk ur shit but leave his neice out of it if u have a problem i would be more then happy to talk to u about it
B real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Stacy, Kenny Spade and Johny Smith are the ones puttn these lies on here .Calvan has never stolen anything from anyone.And did not mess with his neice.He did nothn but help them and as for haulning junk he hasnt had a anythig to drive for years.And his sister lived with her boyfriend .Then she passed away awile back.So make up some more shit dummys.So hears some facts need to take a bath
not johny

Crawley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yep this whole think sounds like kenny and stacy but not johny. Yep calvin used him but he let him because johny is a nice guy and would do anything to help anybody. And as for calvin not having anything to drive, he sure hauled sam and that deformed kid around to doctors and such all the time. Why was that kid born that way? INBRED OR DRUGS or both? She dont work so what was she paying him gas money with? SUCKIN OR FUCKIN or both? hell, I'd drive her around for a good blojob! I hear she real good at it but I wouldnt fu-k her even with calvins nasty dick for fear of catchin something ajax wont wash off! On second thought, better not let her suck me either, Cant be too carefull !!! AND WVU GUY what kinda disease you got already to share with her that you wanna marry her? If and when you two get married, keep it to yourselves and dont go spreading your diseases around like she speads her legs for everybody before! AND DONT HAVE ANY KIDS! They might be deformed too and she dont deserve to have any or the welfair wouldnt have took hers away. Poor kids, its not their fault. they deserve better and I hope they got good foster parents!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meadow Bridge Discussions

Search the Meadow Bridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 53,605
its ok rachel me and my dughter dont need you 7 hr yes 1
eric gwinn 21 hr old friend 1
Willie nutter (Apr '12) Jul 12 chrome dome 13
lisa harless lizotte (Sep '12) Jul 10 The great one 9
Sammy Williams Jul 9 its just me 1
lil Stephen Cool (Apr '13) Jul 2 THE FACTS 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Meadow Bridge Jobs

•••