Next Last
wondering

Winfield, WV

#1 Oct 14, 2010
hey does anyone know her? just wanting to know what kind of girl she is
omg r u serious

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 16, 2010
i can not believe someone is actually asking this kind of a question she is about the nastiest thing that ever walked the streets in alderson and believe me there is alot of trash in alderson but for real i believe she tops the list and not a good mother either.. just ask Roger Flora thats her man again for the im not sure how mant times now
1 post removed
amber kline

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Oct 18, 2010
let me tell u something u can run your mouth all u want but my kids are well taken care of and roger is not my man we are only friends and i dont walk the street i aint got time so i dont know who started this but if u want to know something about dont do

Since: Oct 10

Alderson , WV.

#5 Oct 21, 2010
i think shes a nice girl
u know

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 16, 2010
anybody know where she is now id like to hook up with her i havent seen her in forever
lmao

Rupert, WV

#7 Dec 18, 2010
she gives good you know what
1 post removed

Since: Jul 11

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jul 2, 2011
Just to let yall know she only uses guys to take her kids to and from school ok. she is the ugliest girl ive ever know. and shes a bi*ch. i hope she gets dumped by the guys she gets with.
chillzone

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Jul 5, 2011
shutthefuckupppl wrote:
Just to let yall know she only uses guys to take her kids to and from school ok. she is the ugliest girl ive ever know. and shes a bi*ch. i hope she gets dumped by the guys she gets with.
you are definitely a dumbass because her kids arent even old enough to go to school so why dont you leave the poor girl alone!!!! Oh and your probably just mad because she took your man lmao damn haters!!!!
tri state

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11 Jul 6, 2011
she is a hot girl,and i would date her in a second,but she seems to break up with guys and then take them back over and over,now that is her business,but guys be-aware.
the public

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#12 Jul 7, 2011
she is hot!!!! nice a##.
amber knapp

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2011
let me tell u something u can run ur mouth about me but leave my kids out of it i dont even talk to alot of people here i mind my own and so should u
walkway

Pearisburg, VA

#14 Nov 18, 2011
i saw amber just the other day working in wal-mart,dam she is a hot!!!! i would hook up with a beautiful lady like that.thought she was working at lowes but looks like it is walmart now,sounds like lowes loss.
six one three

Pearisburg, VA

#15 Nov 19, 2011
i would marry amber,she is beautiful and a great overall person.
Dolin

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2012
look ppl she is a good women and a damn good mom.so if u dumb fucking ppl wana talk shit I would be glade to help u with that. I knw her personally. I had the blessing of dating her.and would go to the end of the world to have her and those girls back in my life. so just do every one a faver and keep her out of your mouth.
talent search

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2012
good luck to ya.
amber dolin

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2012
talent search wrote:
good luck to ya.
We are doing fine
shane

Richmond, VA

#19 Feb 4, 2012
Dolin wrote:
look ppl she is a good women and a damn good mom.so if u dumb fucking ppl wana talk shit I would be glade to help u with that. I knw her personally. I had the blessing of dating her.and would go to the end of the world to have her and those girls back in my life. so just do every one a faver and keep her out of your mouth.
Ill keep something in her mouth
amber

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2012
Shane shut thefuk up u wont kept shit I'm my mouth
air lights

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Feb 5, 2012
now now people play nice,lets see if the marriage will last,so for now calm down and we will see what happens.
amber dolin

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2012
air lights wrote:
now now people play nice,lets see if the marriage will last,so for now calm down and we will see what happens.
This marriage will last trust me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadow Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rainelle Krogers (Sep '14) 1 hr copy cat17 5
no good bobby fox (Jul '09) 3 hr Hello 78
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,995
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,572
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,435
Create your own Forum 6 hr u sure 788
Jennings Peewee Cyrus 14 hr Karen B 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meadow Bridge Mortgages