gotta know

Branchland, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2011
what happened/ how many cars did the cops find and who all went to jail?
I heard

Oakvale, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2011
that marvin & his brother micheal was already in Southern Regional for stealing b4 this. I heard they found 68 vehicles up on the whites farm. Cars trucks tractors lowboys. I heard it took all day for 2 days to get em all hauled off the mountain.
LOl

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Get ur facts straight about the farm. Marvin isn't allowed up there. And there were no vehicles there?
gotta know

Branchland, WV

#4 Dec 14, 2011
well then where were they bringing the stuff from? Heard mrs white was afraid to come home because she might go back to prison. heard Mr. White said she didn't know anything about it to keep her from being arrested. Hmmmm
LOl wrote:
Get ur facts straight about the farm. Marvin isn't allowed up there. And there were no vehicles there?
loloil

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 15, 2011
ther was alot of stuff pulled off that hill i live near there and watch the cops and the wreckers pull them of the hill git your facts strait lol
lmao

Hernshaw, WV

#6 Dec 15, 2011
they all went to jail. n there was alot of shyt under ground they dug up so yea. ik part of the family n i dont like them
nick WHITE

Danville, WV

#7 Aug 28, 2012
look marvin an micheal are not brothers and micheal has not been in srj for a long time and yall neet to keep us whites out of yor dam mouth or at least say it to us or put your name on here
nick WHITE

Danville, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2012
AND LOL MARVIN IS ALLOWED UP THERE ANY TIME HE WANT U ASS SHOW YALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL U R TALKIN BOUT
double d

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2012
nick go to jail and shut up
whatever

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Marvin does do alot of messed up stuff and has and is payn for them ! But its messed up that his own family is blaming him for them all the things that they have done . They did the crime they should pay there time .and stop try to blaming it on Marvin .
white lover

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Best leave marvin alone. talk shit to him he will be home real soon as for nicky and micheal they are both rats. micheal and nicky are and cami are all inbread wrong turn look at nicky now yall no what is wrong with nicky
ha ha

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Aint no one scared of marvin or your white loven A S S :) So shut the f # c k up !!
Garth

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
I hope they all go to prison for the rest of their lives. They are nothing but trash and will never be productive members of society.
wondering

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Shut up garth the whites are good people they have put several kids through college and help feed orphan kids
Garth

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah ok hahaha with all that drug money. You can feed the hungry but a thief is still a thief and a crook is still a crook.
Not affraid of the truth

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Not all whites are thieves thats like saying all Critchley's are cheaters and baby stealers. Most are decent hard wroking just trying to make a living, the young make mistakes. Fact is Marvin was a good kid, very like able person just like most people who have turned to drugs, but he also had others in his family who easily convince him to do there bidding and take the fall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadow Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is Kandy Spade in SRJ for 2 hr Donna 4
j lilly (Jul '13) 4 hr Erica 11
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 8 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,495
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 9 hr Analog man 2,648
mothers who loses 5 kids and 4 are in foster care 10 hr you are next 14
Jeremy Ennis Fri xxxxxx 1
rip ryan hatfield (May '12) Dec 14 i love you 23
Meadow Bridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web