Review: West One Plumbing LLC

Review: West One Plumbing LLC

Posted in the Mead Forum

Mad Couple

Davenport, WA

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Do you like to spend money? Do you like average work? How about inconsistency and excuses? Then West One Plumbing is for you!

Where do I begin...they showed up late or not at all on scheduled days, they didn't seal the tile floors, they install crooked grout, the tub and sink aren't level, they left holes in the kitchen floor and two holes in the laundry room wall, oh...and they tried to bill for more than almost twice as much as they should have.

Be advised people! Get three bids, read reviews, and don't go with family friends.
mad couple II

Cathlamet, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2010
nothing
Monique

Seattle, WA

#3 May 8, 2011
West One Plumbing to the RESCUE! These guys are hard working, professional and will put the time in to get your life back to "normal."
I have to say..I have never written a review for a company before, but these guys went above and beyond that I feel they deserve the recognition.
Before West One, I had contacted "Serv-Pro". They are a franchise, with a great advertising budget behind them.... and, so I was convinced! I recognized the name, so they MUST be the team to go with right?....WRONG!
Uneducated and understaffed, the sales guy hired day laborers (in front of me!)...off the street, without a background & criminal check, to ENTER MY HOME WITH MY TWO CHILDREN. The laborers actually changed their clothes in my garage, toothless and half-drunk. Give me a break!
Within 20 minutes, my husband arrived, and disgusted...requested that everyone leave the premises. We were charged $1,000 for the sleazy salesman’s time and for him to hire the minimum wage day laborers.
Let me tell you…they did nothing. Robbery.
Frustrated, I called my builder and he recommended West One Plumbing.
This team saved us! They saved our home, our furniture, our livlihood and money. You cannot go wrong with West One Plumbing. These guys are the best. They went above and beyond and worked day and night.
Thank you WEST ONE PLUMBING.
Robbery. Enter...West One.
I called my builder and he recommended West One Plumbing.
This team saved us! They saved our home, our furniture, our livlihood and money. You cannot go wrong with West One Plumbing. These guys are the best.
Monique

Seattle, WA

#4 May 8, 2011
West One Plumbing to the RESCUE! These guys are hard working, professional and will put the time in to get your life back to "normal."
I have to say..I have never written a review for a company before, but these guys went above and beyond that I feel they deserve the recognition.
Before West One, I had contacted "Serv-Pro". They are a franchise, with a great advertising budget behind them.... and, so I was convinced! I recognized the name, so they MUST be the team to go with right?....WRONG!
Uneducated and understaffed, the sales guy hired day laborers (in front of me!)...off the street, without a background & criminal check, to ENTER MY HOME WITH MY TWO CHILDREN. The laborers actually changed their clothes in my garage, toothless and half-drunk. Give me a break!
Within 20 minutes, my husband arrived, and disgusted...requested that everyone leave the premises. We were charged $1,000 for the sleazy salesman’s time and for him to hire the minimum wage day laborers.
Let me tell you…they did nothing. Robbery.
Frustrated, I called my builder and he recommended West One Plumbing.
This team saved us! They saved our home, our furniture, our livlihood and money. You cannot go wrong with West One Plumbing. These guys are the best. They went above and beyond and worked day and night.
Thank you WEST ONE PLUMBING.
Stinky-LACK OF WATER

Moscow, ID

#5 Jul 28, 2011
WEST ONE STONED OUT AND GREEDY CALIFORNIA DUDE WHO NEVER SHOWS UP EXCEPT TO GET YOUR MONEY JUST SAY NO TO THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW.
Stinky-LACK OF WATER

Moscow, ID

#6 Jul 28, 2011
Stoned out Californian that only works you over for money JUST SAY NO.
ShouldaSued

Spokane, WA

#7 Aug 11, 2011
We hired West One to do our bathroom remodel in '05, and it was a NIGHTMARE from start to finish.
They were in and out quickly, doing the sinks and toilet and shower pan and tub. It looked sloppy to me, but they demanded full payment as they were out the door, and I stupidly did it. Only when we went to put the rest of the shower doors on did we realize the pan was so far out of level that it wouldn't work. As soon as we realized that things weren't done correctly, we called them to come back and fix it. Not only would they not return calls, when the owner Westin finally did, he didn't show up for THREE DIFFERENT appointments with us to see it. Then, he refused to talk to us at all and told us to sue him if we wanted it looked at or fixed. He literally NEVER ONCE came to see what was wrong or what needed to be fixed. We had to have custom doors made that cost $800, and THEN, the first time someone took a shower in it--it leaked through our brand dining room ceiling! Being at the end of a 10 month remodel, out of $$ and living away from home with our one year old twins, we gave up. We finally turned it in to our insurance, and forked over the deductible and had it all fixed by a REAL plumber. At that point, West One appeared to be out of business (big surprise). Today, as I was giving advice to a friend who is remodeling, I looked them up on a whim and here they are again-screwing the average Joe daily from the looks of it.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are everything that is wrong about contractors. If they had any character whatsoever, they would have backed up their work. Instead, their work backed up and we were left with a disaster.
Really Mike_are you bored

Long Beach, WA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Stinky-LACK OF WATER wrote:
WEST ONE STONED OUT AND GREEDY CALIFORNIA DUDE WHO NEVER SHOWS UP EXCEPT TO GET YOUR MONEY JUST SAY NO TO THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW.
First of all we do NOT have a dog or pony!!! Second we have never worked in Idaho!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NAACP leader: 'I identify as black' Fri kosher nostra Seiden 21
News The Strange Case Of Rachel Dolezal Fri ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 183
News Former 'Daily Show' correspondent Wyatt Cenac s... Jul 24 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News State official: Washington not ready for 'The B... Jul 23 Peter 1
News Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceiv... Jul 21 Tricky little mon... 50
Trump on John McCain Jul 20 josh 1
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Jul 15 chrissie mchenga 143
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mead Mortgages